LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does no one call her out and say why the duck are you visiting your family multiple times a week?

Couldn't be arsed listening to her self inflated ego on a live for more than a few mins at the start. I'm so busy now with my 5 accounts I don't even have time to scroll instagram but I do have lots of time to plug stuff. Here guys these ÂŁ35 wine glasses..barg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does no one call her out and say why the duck are you visiting your family multiple times a week?

Couldn't be arsed listening to her self inflated ego on a live for more than a few mins at the start. I'm so busy now with my 5 accounts I don't even have time to scroll instagram but I do have lots of time to plug stuff. Here guys these ÂŁ35 wine glasses..barg
Rotten looking too

they know who the father is now but I know someone who's the same age/social scene as Victoria and apparently she wasn't sure who the father was at first and there were quite a few candidates - I think everyone in mid-ulster heard the same!
Haha I just snoop Facebook of Tiernans Victoria was friends with! Did they only find out who it was when he came out the spit if his dad ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Louises words of wisdom today in the ‘Your Year Of Shite Quotes’ calendar.

‘You can’t replace sleep but coffee can help. I love coffee’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Louises words of wisdom today in the ‘Your Year Of Shite Quotes’ calendar.

‘You can’t replace sleep but coffee can help. I love coffee’
It's like a shite calendar you would get free when you order something else. Is she charging for it?

Reactions: 2
It's like a shite calendar you would get free when you order something else. Is she charging for it?
Yeah is it not like ÂŁ12 đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

Had to laugh at Bperfect Brendans quote yesterday ‘ask believe receive’ which is 100% from The Secret and not made up by Brendan ffsđŸ€Ł

• Haha
Lmd could take a tit and put glitter and bows on it and some numbskull would buy it. The people who buy her stuff are as bad her. Does she even do makeup anymore? Iv seen she has bad reviews on google reviews-doesnt show or double books but is actually on holiday....id rather pay double for things than giv her a cent

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lmd could take a tit and put glitter and bows on it and some numbskull would buy it. The people who buy her stuff are as bad her. Does she even do makeup anymore? Iv seen she has bad reviews on google reviews-doesnt show or double books but is actually on holiday....id rather pay double for things than giv her a cent
Yep. A girl I know had her booked for her wedding. She cancelled 2 weeks before, ended up plastering all over social media that she was in Marbella at the time of her wedding. Shows where her priorities are. I really do hope people start to realise what she's really like.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She has some appetite for one person... the amount of meat on the bbq!! Oh and on the scrounge for bikes too...

Reactions: 7
Louise could do with taking a lesson from another ‘influencer’ business woman who’s premises is only a stones throw away from her. Spoilt belle boutique owner Rachel shivers comes across as a lovely person, she seems very customer orientated and goes above and beyond for her customers! They also used to be close mates, I’d say the Colombian marching powder had a play in the demise of that friendship too as she’s a mother of 2 with one on the way and likely disgusted at the cocaine use. They also seem like chalk and cheese personality wise, Rachel seems genuinely generous and Lmd’s is all pure front, she’s as selfish as they come!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Louise could do with taking a lesson from another ‘influencer’ business woman who’s premises is only a stones throw away from her. Spoilt belle boutique owner Rachel shivers comes across as a lovely person, she seems very customer orientated and goes above and beyond for her customers! They also used to be close mates, I’d say the Colombian marching powder had a play in the demise of that friendship too as she’s a mother of 2 with one on the way and likely disgusted at the cocaine use. They also seem like chalk and cheese personality wise, Rachel seems genuinely generous and Lmd’s is all pure front, she’s as selfish as they come!
LMD was meant to do Rachel’s wedding make-up and mysteriously didn’t in the end up - but both LMD and Marie-Claire were at the wedding

Reactions: 4
Rachel is a breath of fresh air on Instagram. So down to earth and a great Mum. She’s worked for everything she has and doesn’t rely on free hand outs. Definitely has her head screwed on and probably realised that a connection to LMD could seriously damage her brand in the future.

I picked up that Rachel and Marie Claire are old friends and that’s how lmd and Rachel were friendly? Also I heard Rachel had a trial with Lmd and was just honest with her and told her that wasn’t the look she was going for 😂
On another note lmd used to share little penny thoughts calendar all the time.. then bam brings out the exact same thing with some of the same quotes? What a way to tit all over Annette Kelly’s hard work

Reactions: 7
Yep. A girl I know had her booked for her wedding. She cancelled 2 weeks before, ended up plastering all over social media that she was in Marbella at the time of her wedding. Shows where her priorities are. I really do hope people start to realise what she's really like.
This happened to a friend of mine also! And she asked her had she any deals for large bridal parties cause she had something like 10 bridesmaids and Louise replied a very cheeky message about how she doesn’t work for free and she’s very well known now so people are prepared to pay good money for her to do their makeupđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł (suppose she has to find the money for the white stuff somewhere đŸ€Ș)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This happened to a friend of mine also! And she asked her had she any deals for large bridal parties cause she had something like 10 bridesmaids and Louise replied a very cheeky message about how she doesn’t work for free and she’s very well known now so people are prepared to pay good money for her to do their makeupđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł (suppose she has to find the money for the white stuff somewhere đŸ€Ș)
Her attitude is disgusting. How has she got away with being this nasty person for so long...are people really that gullible? She’s a car crash waiting to happen....

Reactions: 1
I picked up that Rachel and Marie Claire are old friends and that’s how lmd and Rachel were friendly? Also I heard Rachel had a trial with Lmd and was just honest with her and told her that wasn’t the look she was going for 😂
On another note lmd used to share little penny thoughts calendar all the time.. then bam brings out the exact same thing with some of the same quotes? What a way to tit all over Annette Kelly’s hard work
Sure a girl called out LMD on it . And LMD deleted the negatives ... I actually write fair play and it was deleted .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.