LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I see she has uploaded details of the handbag winner... and wait for it... she’s shared the winners details ( including email address) all online... has this girl never heard of GDPR and personal data????🙈🙈🙈
ha ha I was thinking the exact same thing!

Reactions: 1
To be fair she has raised a lot of money for the NHS but the winner is someone she follows, always makes me sceptical about these things

Reactions: 5
wonder did she just follow her to let her message her?
Could be, but if she did then she’d have been wiser tagging her than posting her email address 😂😂😂 She has no clue about GDPR.
I’m just sceptical because I know businesses that have run comps then always someone they know benefits (or even worse ask someone they know to pretend to win).

Reactions: 5
Could be, but if she did then she’d have been wiser tagging her than posting her email address 😂😂😂 She has no clue about GDPR.
I’m just sceptical because I know businesses that have run comps then always someone they know benefits (or even worse ask someone they know to pretend to win).
Totally, it’s rife!! just checked and she only just followed her as she comes up first on her list.

Reactions: 2
It's the cheapest most copied lv, wonder why she picked it 2 raffle 🤔 obviously boughtin her getting big days

Reactions: 3
So she has went and forked out for a bleeping massive barbecue... do we seriously think she’s gonna use that to cook for wee Lou on her own as there is no one else that lives in her house??? We aren’t stupid Louise Hun.

So she has went and forked out for a bleeping massive barbecue... do we seriously think she’s gonna use that to cook for wee Lou on her own as there is no one else that lives in her house??? We aren’t stupid Louise Hun.
She drove by me about 30 mins ago..clearly away making her purchase 😳

The start of the exciting plans she has for this weekend that shes washing her hair for no doubt... ignorant cow I hope you and your party get food poisoning
Maybe big neil will add her on socials again this weekend and all will be rosey in the garden again

Reactions: 2
Maybe big neil will add her on socials again this weekend and all will be rosey in the garden again
Ooh is he not on her stuff atall now? I read here that both had changed there Facebook pics but I thought she said on a live that they were still together?

Ooh is he not on her stuff atall now? I read here that both had changed there Facebook pics but I thought she said on a live that they were still together?
I shmmmelllllllll bullshit. They are broken up, unfollowed each other on all forms of socials, his new profile pic has a shady comment under it, aimed at lou lou imo. I think she was telling porkies in that live to brush it off.

When we have a post quarantine grew apart story, remember ladies - I called it here first.... Just going to leave my Instagram handle here 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.