LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she still loyal 2 tampax? Only one she stuck with? Cos he gives her more than a meal?? 👀🍆
Must be something because the meals are stinking and overpriced for what they are (not that she pays for them). I don’t think she’s a good advertisement for anything weight loss or health related, as she has never stuck at anything

Reactions: 4
Must be something because the meals are stinking and overpriced for what they are (not that she pays for them). I don’t think she’s a good advertisement for anything weight loss or health related, as she has never stuck at anything
I thought the same. No hate to anyone of any shape or size but wouldn’t you want someone toned, fit and healthy to advertise your ‘healthy’ meals? Why not his own girlfriend since she is fit and is a PT herself 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Is she still house hopping..?! She has me blocked...😂
She is posting very very little now, basically only ads and not really her talking now at all, I would say she is probably still at it but maybe did receive word from psni or maybe some of the companies she works with I don't no but a bit funny how she went from all on to all nothing on now,
she did change her recipe for her morning coffee to low cal sugar and that's the only real bit shes been on today

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought the same. No hate to anyone of any shape or size but wouldn’t you want someone toned, fit and healthy to advertise your ‘healthy’ meals? Why not his own girlfriend since she is fit and is a PT herself 🤦🏽‍♀️
I agree. Key for me is someone who is consistent and she is not! She flips back and forth to different programs with no results. It’s embarrassing for those who invest their time and products in her.

Reactions: 3
I agree. Key for me is someone who is consistent and she is not! She flips back and forth to different programs with no results. It’s embarrassing for those who invest their time and products in her.
I think it’s awful how she says how good they are when they’re giving her freebies then just stop mentioning them or using their stuff. Such a user

Reactions: 2
I had to laugh at her saying she keeps getting these cold sore/blister things under her nose after what ppl had said about a certain habit on the other thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had to laugh at her saying she keeps getting these cold sore/blister things under her nose after what ppl had said about a certain habit on the other thread.
And the fact she’s ‘grinding her teeth’ yes Hun it’s because you read here and know there’s quite a few people can see right through you 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And your mouth is possibly sore from them great big teeth you have! My jaws feel sore even looking at them 😁 how come you talked about teeth this morning but totally missed talking apart the fact yours are fake?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And your mouth is possibly sore from them great big teeth you have! My jaws feel sore even looking at them 😁 how come you talked about teeth this morning but totally missed talking apart the fact yours are fake?
funniest story I have seen to date! When she said about the veneers and then said “I dunno” 🤣🤣🤣 Aye Louise!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Did she get #gifted that kenwood she was making her coffees in this morning I wonder because she did do a bit of crying how she didn't have her own and you wouldn't just go buy 1 for frothing up a coffee.. I also felt like she smirked after saying she was washing the hair at the weekend cos she'd lots planned - maybe it was just me thinking I noticed a smirk at the end

Does she not have veneers? I'm lost.... she says you cant whiten veneers but shes whitening hers 🙈🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
She has some tit bonded to hers, same as molly mae Hague from love island. So your own teeth are underneath. Thats why they are sO hUGE

Reactions: 1
You can't whiten veneers... Unless you get paid to whiten them obvs... And heres an #af for a product that arrived with parts missing two days ago. Hope you enjoy 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.