LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is Karen daly?
The girl who owns that dieting academy LMD used to share her discount code all the time. And Karen used to come to her house and cook for her!!

Does she seriously think her extensions are only looking like tit now? They’ve looked that way since she got them inserted you could always see where her natural hair ended and her extensions began 😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
300 people signed up already?! At 20£ each!!!
🙄 makes me sick!!!! No wonder she’s laughin
500 now apparently...... wonder how much of these pounds are declared to the tax man ...any wonder she is shitting herself now .... can only get furlough/aid on what you declare

Reactions: 2
She’s truly disgusting. I’d give anything to spend time with my family but we’re not as we all live in SEPARATE houses. Unlike princess lou who thinks rules don’t apply.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
On her live last night she made a point of saying shes still with her fella but he wont move in with her because he lives too far away and is isolating with vulneeable relatives, but shes seen him 🙄🙄🙄

• Wow
Omg just reading her stories! The one where she has said not to add the page unless you have paid as she would just “call them out!!” Omg who do you actually think you are!!! I’ve just searched LMD in the search box and that page comes up. How do you know people aren’t innocently searching you and click on that page and you will “call them out”!! She really is a nasty piece of work!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg just reading her stories! The one where she has said not to add the page unless you have paid as she would just “call them out!!” Omg who do you actually think you are!!! I’ve just searched LMD in the search box and that page comes up. How do you know people aren’t innocently searching you and click on that page and you will “call them out”!! She really is a nasty piece of work!!!
She genuinely thinks she’s queen bee 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s the worst!! Clearly needs a quick cash injection.

I know we have talked about this to death but the bleeping teeth situation - she looks like she has a mouth guard in / roger rabbit buck teeth plus she can’t even speak right 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cant unsee this 🙈🙈 she looks ridiculous. Very pretty girl but shes lost far too much weight and the teeth 🙈 i asked in a live aswell how many ml of lip filler victoria gets and was told they where all natural 😂😂😂😂😂 lets laugh together
What’s with the Dolly Parton hair 😂 it’s bleeping huge

• Haha
I cant unsee this 🙈🙈 she looks ridiculous. Very pretty girl but shes lost far too much weight and the teeth 🙈 i asked in a live aswell how many ml of lip filler victoria gets and was told they where all natural 😂😂😂😂😂 lets laugh together
did they get a buy one get one free on the teeth?

• Haha
I see she’s now sold 1000 places on that ‘course’. She said the next one is in May. How is she gonna ensure all the people who follow the page now aren’t gonna be following for the next course? Surely that’s so much hassle lol is she gonna block them all? How would you even do it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I see she’s now sold 1000 places on that ‘course’. She said the next one is in May. How is she gonna ensure all the people who follow the page now aren’t gonna be following for the next course? Surely that’s so much hassle lol is she gonna block them all? How would you even do it 😂
Probably just make another new page for May 😂- if she keeps going she will have more pages than we have threads 😂

• Haha
Does anyone mind 4 or 5 years ago she did the email lesson? Think it was £15 and she emailed through a booklet. it looks exactly the same as her advert for this.

• Haha
Omg can’t actually believe she has made 24k off 1000 people in a matter of days doing a makeup course online!! 😱😱😱😱😱

Long as she declares it all.
Wait and see how cocky she gets now 🤑
She will have to if she is charging vat. Surprised she is vat registered I thought she would have shared all the money between the different things she has going on to avoid that.

Reactions: 1
She will have to if she is charging vat. Surprised she is vat registered I thought she would have shared all the money between the different things she has going on to avoid that.
Is she though? Is she just adding VAT as a way of charging more but making it look like it’s only £20? Thinking that no one will check up? Or ask for a VAT receipt etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.