LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez Louise is eating a lot tonight isn’t she!! 😉
Surprised she didn’t stick a tampax chicken korma on it 😂😂

I shmmmelllllllll bullshit. They are broken up, unfollowed each other on all forms of socials, his new profile pic has a shady comment under it, aimed at lou lou imo. I think she was telling porkies in that live to brush it off.

When we have a post quarantine grew apart story, remember ladies - I called it here first.... Just going to leave my Instagram handle here 😂
What’s his surname?

So Lou has the whole fam over at her bbq. It’s right there on dizzy Victoria’s Snapchat story. She’s learned nothing except to be sneaky and keep it off her own social media.
Charles is there too and he was with his Dad the other day, he had it on his insta story.

Joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I would love to have a family bbq with my family who i always seen nearly everyday...
Ooooh wait i cant because it is against government advice...
Why is this still being allowed? All for publicity and the likes for raising money for the NHS!

Reactions: 6
Her and Neil are still together. His family are just being stricter about isolating as family members are vulnerable. They do follow each other on FB I think, she just has her friends private

So Lou has the whole fam over at her bbq. It’s right there on dizzy Victoria’s Snapchat story. She’s learned nothing except to be sneaky and keep it off her own social media.
Charles is there too and he was with his Dad the other day, he had it on his insta story.

Joke.
everyone should report it to police again

Reactions: 3
OMG that whole family are idiots. There’s screenshots for whoever has been reporting her to the police. That’s Victoria’s snap. Her dad and Charles in the pictures.. this girl needs outed to the public for her carry on

She made her business through social media I hope she loses it through social media. How are they getting away with house hopping.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
R they still there I can’t see them? How insulting to our absolute angels working in icu and the covid units.

What's the story with the blonde sister with the child like where's the daddy
The dad is called Tiernan he seems a nice fella quite quiet

Genuine question to anyone who has been following Hollie Campbell a long time (cause I’ve been following about a week🤣) is she trans?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The dad is called Tiernan he seems a nice fella quite quiet

Genuine question to anyone who has been following Hollie Campbell a long time (cause I’ve been following about a week🤣) is she trans?
Surname? 😂 Investigative reasons onlyb🤣

• Haha
I think it’s awful how she says how good they are when they’re giving her freebies then just stop mentioning them or using their stuff. Such a user
Think it always says a lot about how genuine an endorsement is when a blogger/Instagrammer/creators 🤣 doesn’t even use a follow on who they are raving about

It the first thing I look at before even listening now - all so disingenuous and they should be called out on it big time

Bet the bag bleeping stinks 😂
Wouldn’t want to swab it 😂 or get the UV light out

Is she on the beg for garden furniture?
Course she is 😆 problem a dozen companies tagged in the background

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Did I read it right that it is £24 VAt?? Why not just advertise it as £44 rather than £20 (so it looks like such a barg!!)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.