LMD Louise Mc Donnell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See now lmd has put the picture of wee Charles in the back seat without a car seat in her grid!
already knew she had no sense but can’t relieve she’s so bleeping stupid!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Did yous not see the dirt in that child’s finger nails 🤢🤮 I know he’s only wee but after working in schools and child care sector this is my number 1 hate dirty fingernails

Reactions: 1
Why does she share those quotes as if those are her actual words? Lol like the one today is a meme

Hi Victoria just reported you to ASA for a clear breach of their guidelines. Maybe your big sis could tell you what they are as it was me who reported her this time last year and then she received her warning. Victoria needs her own thread.

Is there a reason why these two freeloaders don't use Ursuala Madden to get their hair done?? She is local to them and her colors are fantastic, you would think as they know her they would show support. Must be because she doesn't give it to them for free, they expect everything for free yet give nothing away, do you ever hear of anyone having a discount code for the LMD salon? Absolute sprongers.
Ursula Madden & LMD were besties back in the day, but they friendship seems to be long gone!

Ursula is an amazing hairdresser and her salon is one of the best for colours in NI I would say! Try getting an appointment as a new client in there - it’s impossible, they’ve a waiting list as long as your arm!

I did notice that LMD has started to stock the shampoo & conditioner sets that Ursula was selling over lockdown. She’s a money greedy witch, obviously seen Ursula doing this and couldn’t miss an opportunity to line her own pockets a bit more. I think she’s do well to stick to her own lane. What does she know about hair really?

Reactions: 10
Ursula Madden & LMD were besties back in the day, but they friendship seems to be long gone!

Ursula is an amazing hairdresser and her salon is one of the best for colours in NI I would say! Try getting an appointment as a new client in there - it’s impossible, they’ve a waiting list as long as your arm!

I did notice that LMD has started to stock the shampoo & conditioner sets that Ursula was selling over lockdown. She’s a money greedy witch, obviously seen Ursula doing this and couldn’t miss an opportunity to line her own pockets a bit more. I think she’s do well to stick to her own lane. What does she know about hair really?
She knows people will buy it off her! Knows nothin about hair but sure didnt she go runnin about gettin misspelled quotes from people to put it into a caldendar to copy little penny thoughts....the greed of her means she will take the knees off anyone for a pound.

Reactions: 4
She knows people will buy it off her! Knows nothin about hair but sure didnt she go runnin about gettin misspelled quotes from people to put it into a caldendar to copy little penny thoughts....the greed of her means she will take the knees off anyone for a pound.
I forgot about her ripping off little penny thoughts. That’s shocking. Fair play to anyone who makes money from an original idea, but LMD just doesn’t seem to have any business ideas of her own. It doesn’t stop her putting her name to it and making money 🙄

she started stocking the shampoos right after the hairdresser who rented a chair from her opened her own salon up (she was selling the full alfaparf range and I believe gave lmd some for free!!). it’s pretty greedy and money hungry and also shady to the hairdresser who got her own place. Would sell her granny for an extra pound!

Reactions: 6
If you are showcasing a shopping centre and going into multiple shops at least try and make sure the people you are shopping with are wearing a mask. Louise was cute enough not to show her face but it didn't sound like when she was speaking that she was wearing one either.

Reactions: 8
If you are showcasing a shopping centre and going into multiple shops at least try and make sure the people you are shopping with are wearing a mask. Louise was cute enough not to show her face but it didn't sound like when she was speaking that she was wearing one either.
She hasn't followed the rules since day one! She's not gonna start now! Such an influential person, especially to young people and could set an excellent example but thinks she is above following the guidelines and restrictions! Like Brendan bperfect. I will never purchase anything from his line again. This pandemic brought the worst out in some people. As long as they have their influencers nights out and holidays they don't care. It must really annoy Lou that all the other bperfect pallets really tit on hers 😂

Reactions: 6
Annoyed at the fact in was in dunnes yesterday, went to try on a jacket and got ate by a member of staff, saying no trying on clothes. Yet there is “only fans Victoria “ trying on one and promoting it!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I saw her at the shops this week and no sign of a mask. Any company that works with her will do their brand damage as people know what she's like.

What do we think the two girls are gonna be using those mirrored trays for? 👃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did anyone see her doing vics makeup today? I actually really enjoyed it and thought she was very good!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.