Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s official I was washing my car and lewy delivered a parcel 3 doors down 😅😅😅
---

Funny as duck lol
Please tell me this is true. Let it be true. We need photo evidence. Literally would be the best thing to happen to that absolute spunkpuffin.
I wonder what his delivery area is?
I wanna order something now.
Does Evri deliver personal development with physical improvement in all aspects of life?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is amazing, Lemon the Evri courier 😂
Now I’m waiting to see Sarah Akwizombie in my local JD sports store 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Please tell me this is true. Let it be true. We need photo evidence. Literally would be the best thing to happen to that absolute spunkpuffin.
I wonder what his delivery area is?
I wanna order something now.
Does Evri deliver personal development with physical improvement in all aspects of life?
It’s true didn’t have time to grab my phone

• Haha
  • Heart
Another blast from the past video from the terrible tits.
Yup it's bicep curls, with every comment about just how piss poor blinking 🐻 form is.
Honestly, 5.1k comments and I don't think there's a single positive response.
Well done slow..... 👏

Reactions: 3
Been a while since Matt has uploaded a video with rhy. Wondered what’s happened there ??? Probably hasn’t paid him like Jason corrick
---
Looks like Matt Hall ( Mr Excuse) is back scamming people? Heard a rumour he’s charging high prices again. Once a scammer always a scammer
---
Stay away from Matt Hall he’s a Nlp scammer like the twins. Same as Alec Whitt / Pretesh Parmar / Haitel Patel

Last edited:
See the lemon 🍋 was up an hour earlier to get his gym sesh in before he starts his 9-5 parcel job ! Where is my bleeping delivery you plum !

• Haha
Been a while since Matt has uploaded a video with rhy. Wondered what’s happened there ??? Probably hasn’t paid him like Jason corrick
---
Looks like Matt Hall ( Mr Excuse) is back scamming people? Heard a rumour he’s charging high prices again. Once a scammer always a scammer
---
Stay away from Matt Hall he’s a Nlp scammer like the twins. Same as Alec Whitt / Pretesh Parmar / Haitel Patel
Don't forget the king of bullshit coach Steve Burgess.

Steve Burgess the scamming coach has just launched his £150 a month 'performance coaching' that no doubt consists of the usual surface level rubbish, like 'just do the work', 'don't over complicate things' or the old favourite 'if it doesn't serve you sack it off'.

For £150 you even get 30 mins of his time every 2 weeks and a load of cookie cutter videos packaged up as a 'course'.

I love how all these COM graduates of fake coaching have all had to turn their services into bargain basement offers just to make ends meet.

None of them have even been able to properly scale their own businesses and want to advise others on how to grow theirs. Laughable.

It's like hiring an overweight personal trainer to help you lose weight.

Steve's only 'social proof' is the fact he left his job as a shelf stacker in sainburys and started making money coaching business owners overnight. 😂

• Haha
just imagine him delivering your Amazon tit you forgot you bought over the weekend because you were pissed ! Monday morning arrives and at 8am some clapped out spluttering on its last legs Bentley pulls up outside your house and out pops a juiced up 🍋 with an Alpha t shirt on , shouting down his phone that he’s doing his morning cardio by just walking down your drive with your Amazon tit!! You open the door all confused as to what the actual duck is going on ?and while handing over the parcel to you he throws in a few trade mark wank , gay as duck posing moves and twirls before dropping kegs for his encore! …..😀😀😀 these kids are legends !

• Haha
Reactions: 12
just imagine him delivering your Amazon tit you forgot you bought over the weekend because you were pissed ! Monday morning arrives and at 8am some clapped out spluttering on its last legs Bentley pulls up outside your house and out pops a juiced up 🍋 with an Alpha t shirt on , shouting down his phone that he’s doing his morning cardio by just walking down your drive with your Amazon tit!! You open the door all confused as to what the actual duck is going on ?and while handing over the parcel to you he throws in a few trade mark wank , gay as duck posing moves and twirls before dropping kegs for his encore! …..😀😀😀 these kids are legends !
I don't he's good enough for Amazon. Evri is base level. Probably going to scale it up, in 2023.
I bet Jeff Benzos is shitting himself when he's sees their social proof and followers.
These ain't some average mutha fuckers Jeff...stay strong lad.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pretty accurate but I wouldn’t bank on the Bentley getting the lemon to the depot for the morning pick up!

• Haha
Pretty accurate but I wouldn’t bank on the Bentley getting the lemon to the depot for the morning pick up!
I’m guessing as he has duck all money for fuel and the car will be lucky to start , he adopts the Fred Flintstone way! Also his black undies must stink! Never has them off, probably a 4 day wearer ! Inside out then back to front!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I’m guessing as he has duck all money for fuel and the car will be lucky to start , he adopts the Fred Flintstone way! Also his black undies must stink! Never has them off, probably a 4 day wearer ! Inside out then back to front!
The same ones he shares with his brother 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I’ve got inside information that Rhy has been kick out of that Matt’s gym. Apparently Matt the PT has disowned him and owner has kicked him out. My guess hasn’t payed for the gym or the personal training.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve got inside information that Rhy has been kick out of that Matt’s gym. Apparently Matt the PT has disowned him and owner has kicked him out. My guess hasn’t payed for the gym or the personal training.
Well it won't be the first time. I've seen them both been kicked out of two gyms in Coventry

Reactions: 2
If I’m not mistaken didn’t CT place last in the Wellness category?? Maybe she’ll be much improved this year who knows? Me thinks she needs to join a workshop rather than run one? One day, hopefully in the near future, she and the twins will just go away and take their ‘fakery’ with them 🤞
Yeah taking roids doesn’t really scream wellness does it

• Haha
What’s that saying again, about leopards and their spots?

Reactions: 4
There post about getting £7000 each as an extra. Where do they even think this up? Also being too busy to sign up with the wwe. Wow they spout so much crap

• Haha
There post about getting £7000 each as an extra. Where do they even think this up? Also being too busy to sign up with the wwe. Wow they spout so much crap
Well the wwe seem to have changed , the last I heard mate is that the contract was taken away from them last minute

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.