Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s very interesting is that Carly’s Instagram has been taken down. If you go into llewys post where he tags her the account doesn’t exist. Unless of course she renamed herself.

Reactions: 1
Has the lousy lemon Llewelyn Davies started a… dare I say, job? I thought he wasn’t “an average motherfucker”. Although I have nothing against anybody earning an honest wage in whichever sector, delivering parcels is surely in the boundaries of his qualifications. I do question whether he would actually have the intelligence to even do that well.

Reactions: 3
He'd be the ultimate pro at delivering parcels. Like GOAT delivery.
At least he'll get his steps in..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s very interesting is that Carly’s Instagram has been taken down. If you go into llewys post where he tags her the account doesn’t exist. Unless of course she renamed herself.
She’s still on instagram as if 5 mins ago?

Between delivering parcels, walking the dogs, being in court, and getting ready for his psychology degree, I have no idea how he is going to find the time to write and record the new podcast.

(Unless the podcast comeback isn't actually going to happen, which would be surprising for a man with such a great track- record of backing up his bold statements...)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Between delivering parcels, walking the dogs, being in court, and getting ready for his psychology degree, I have no idea how he is going to find the time to write and record the new podcast.

(Unless the podcast comeback isn't actually going to happen, which would be surprising for a man with such a great track- record of backing up his bold statements...)
The lousy lemon is also scheduled to make his big boxing in-ring return this year as well. Don’t forget about that one….

Llwey the lemon the delivery driver! - at least he's working, must be time to make some cash for when HMRC come knocking - wanting all that bounce back cash he borrowed... this tit just keeps on giving!

Reactions: 3
Is LLEWELLYN DAVIES the Gangster, Boxer, Professional Body Builder, Ultimate Life Coach and f*ck knows what else including a 🍋 really doing an evri round?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Just in case anyone missed it, Rhys posted his latest bodybuilding show at the Arnold Classic on his social media. If you watch until the end, just as he was about to walk off stage, the announcer told him to stay put as he was the only person in his category so by default, he won a medal.

I am sure it will be edited out by the time this post is read.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s official I was washing my car and lewy delivered a parcel 3 doors down 😅😅😅
---
Just in case anyone missed it, Rhys posted his latest bodybuilding show at the Arnold Classic on his social media. If you watch until the end, just as he was about to walk off stage, the announcer told him to stay put as he was the only person in his category so by default, he won a medal.

I am sure it will be edited out by the time this post is read.
Funny as duck lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.