Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the bounceback money, and all they did was spunk it on flash car leases, fake watches, crap paintings and trainers.
Oh and buying likes.
🍋 Will desperately be milking the duck out of Karl-e as he struggles to stay out the big house, and Rhys, well who knows, he seems to be having massive gym sessions in duck knows where, now he's been booted from physique fitness. Nobody to take photos of him whilst shouting gud gud lad, and no stinky pants photos.....shame

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Update. Looks like 🐻, has found a new gym!
Who's betting it's either a freebie trial membership, or he's promised the owners some bizznuss coaching, and outstanding social presence, before they realise he loves dropping his pants for selfies, and he's full of tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Update. Looks like 🐻, has found a new gym!
Who's betting it's either a freebie trial membership, or he's promised the owners some bizznuss coaching, and outstanding social presence, before they realise he loves dropping his pants for selfies, and he's full of tit?
No sign of ‘my mrs’, so maybe she has realised that cooking and cleaning for an unemployed waster isn’t fair reward for her work as a nurse?

He will be using free trials at various commercial gyms, each one systematically banning him when he tries to ‘coach’ clients (all of whole appear to be young men, which is probably just coincidence) without paying rent or insurance.

• Haha
HA what a couple of imbeciles these two are. If Rhys isn't with his 'Mrs' any more does that mean he's back on the mattress across from the crack den?

Or maybe he's now in the crack den, as his mum doesnt even want him back after publicly promising/claiming to buy her house 167 times over, when he can't even afford to wash his smelly hat.

How can anyone pay money to these bafoons to help them improve their lives when they can't even afford to live in their own home at nearly 40? I mean that's a basic level financial achievement.

• Haha
Rhys even has the audacity to offer people the 'opportunity' to work with him. Why anyone would want to pay him or his brother money for coaching services is beyond laughable at this point. He is unable to sustain any relationships for any given period of time and thinks posting a video on a chest press machine or doing a bicep curl is evidence of consistency and progress.

At least his brother makes it look like he is trying to be a bodybuilder. No doubt his job as a delivery driver helps pay for it but he is posting videos with a posing coach, training with other bodybuilders. Rhys on the other hand, looks like a mess. I wouldn't be surprised if Llewy is sending him money to keep him going.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They both become extremely boring , same useless content every day , using old and older material yet calling themselves gurus in everything.

not an ounce of honesty or humbleness in them!

if they would of gone we made it but we messed it upin every way and we are trying to rebuild I say you know what at least they told us.
But talking utter rubbish every day is beyond sad.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone heard anything from rhy, about time he’s house got robbed up, or was that a trick to get some money from insurance people

Reactions: 2
Their content is getting more and more boring by the week. I’m not suggesting it was ever entertaining. I don’t think the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies deep down enjoys bodybuilding however he has nothing else to run with. I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t compete at all this year. The other one, the lemon Llewellyn Davies just posts the same regurgitated crap which he has been for about ten years each day. Besides going to the gym, there really isn’t much else these two cowboys have to shout or boast about. The odd video of them chest or leg pressing is about the pinnacle of their social media content these days and even then they get a whole load of comments ridiculing their form. The moment James Burtt ditched these two was when it all fell apart. The old pictures of the rented manors and the Lamborghinis have truly ran their course now too.

Has anyone heard anything from rhy, about time he’s house got robbed up, or was that a trick to get some money from insurance people
He probably found out you need home and contents insurance in place if you want to make an insurance claim.

At one point he was saying he knew who was behind it, then there was the photo of a car near his house and his ‘IT experts’ were making the number plate clearer for ID purposes.

The whole TTT gimmick is almost dead, hopefully Llewy gets locked up and Rhys goes back to sucking people off behind Heron Foods for a fiver. They may not like it, but it’s where they belong.

• Haha
This picture says it all... Who in their right mind would want to be coached by this 40 year old buffoon aka Rhys Davies? How is this impressive? How is this going to help anyone make a penny? How will nonsense like this improve anyone's life?

This is stupid face of someone who scammed people and scammed bounce back loans... But then lost it all pretending to be rich. How can anyone want to be coached by Rhys Davies or Llewellyn Davies, when they didn't even have enough sense to at least bank some of their ill gains or invest it wisely?!

If it was anyone else, I would feel sorry for them. But considering it's Rhys and Llewellyn Davies, who are serial liars, bullies, manipulators and downright abusive, I think it's wonderful 😊

Attachments

• Haha
This picture says it all... Who in their right mind would want to be coached by this 40 year old buffoon aka Rhys Davies? How is this impressive? How is this going to help anyone make a penny? How will nonsense like this improve anyone's life?

This is stupid face of someone who scammed people and scammed bounce back loans... But then lost it all pretending to be rich. How can anyone want to be coached by Rhys Davies or Llewellyn Davies, when they didn't even have enough sense to at least bank some of their ill gains or invest it wisely?!

If it was anyone else, I would feel sorry for them. But considering it's Rhys and Llewellyn Davies, who are serial liars, bullies, manipulators and downright abusive, I think it's wonderful 😊
but they DID invest it wisely, didn’t they? The mansions, the watches, the Paddington bear coins and Banksy’s 🤣🤣🤣.

Must be exhausting being so delusional and having to keep up the pretence all the time. Honestly, that’s a full time job in itself, where Llewy finds the time for his 9-5 delivery driving I don’t know.

(Nothing against delivery driving by the way! A perfectly fine job and nothing to be ashamed of)

• Haha
but they DID invest it wisely, didn’t they? The mansions, the watches, the Paddington bear coins and Banksy’s 🤣🤣🤣.

Must be exhausting being so delusional and having to keep up the pretence all the time. Honestly, that’s a full time job in itself, where Llewy finds the time for his 9-5 delivery driving I don’t know.

(Nothing against delivery driving by the way! A perfectly fine job and nothing to be ashamed of)
The RENTED mansions, rented cars, fake watches, Banksy prints from Etsy, but but but its all okay because Rhys brought his mums house on more than one occasion 😂

• Haha
Their content is getting more and more boring by the week. I’m not suggesting it was ever entertaining. I don’t think the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies deep down enjoys bodybuilding however he has nothing else to run with. I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t compete at all this year. The other one, the lemon Llewellyn Davies just posts the same regurgitated crap which he has been for about ten years each day. Besides going to the gym, there really isn’t much else these two cowboys have to shout or boast about. The odd video of them chest or leg pressing is about the pinnacle of their social media content these days and even then they get a whole load of comments ridiculing their form. The moment James Burtt ditched these two was when it all fell apart. The old pictures of the rented manors and the Lamborghinis have truly ran their course now too.
What was a gift from disguise was the fact when James ditch them. Covid come along and they could keep that image from bounce back loans
---
Surely all that gold they invested in when champion of minds was at its peak has kept them afloat forknow. But clearly this was another lie aswell.

Reactions: 3
Heads up everyone.. this is NOT a sea creature its a Nueron.

Llewys prepping for his PHD by going through the old GCSE BBC bitesize catalogue from back in the day.

I wouldn't normally slate someone from learning new things but in this instance it's warranted as he's linked it to his NLP and hypnosis 'qualifications'

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Lewy banging on about neuro pathways and 'as a psychologist'.......wtaf.... you're not even a qualified personal trainer you bleeping twonk...he's even used his magic powers on himself now
Ah delusions of grandeur.....off you duck, you gluteywear wearing duck weasle

Lewy banging on about neuro pathways and 'as a psychologist'.......wtaf.... you're not even a qualified personal trainer you bleeping twonk...he's even used his magic powers on himself now
Ah delusions of grandeur.....off you duck, you gluteywear wearing duck weasle
I forgot to mention his claims of being a psycholigist.. probably an 'infamous' psychologist at that

Heads up everyone.. this is NOT a sea creature its a Nueron.

Llewys prepping for his PHD by going through the old GCSE BBC bitesize catalogue from back in the day.

I wouldn't normally slate someone from learning new things but in this instance it's warranted as he's linked it to his NLP and hypnosis 'qualifications'
PhD? He will do well to accepted on to an evening course at the Open University.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if he got any UCAS points for his Cornflake box NLP 'qualifications' 🤣 (Assuming that there's any truth in his university claims)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.