Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the con artists known as The Terrible Twins, Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies.

These threads are designed to help others who are considering using the services of these pair in any manner…AVOID, and save your hard earned cash!

PREVIOUS THREAD

Reactions: 2
And so it continues.
We at least we are true followers and not paid for bots.
I suppose they should be thankful

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread number #6 and many more to come Rhysy boy ;)

This is only karma for the pair of crooks, as they have stolen and broken hearts of so many over the years through lies and bully mentality.

We really need to get a Facebook page about these pair as well.

We really need to get a Facebook page about these pair as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
A quick summary for those who might be reading this for the first time and don't haven't 17 hours to read the thread so far.

Twins.

Pretend to be successful in order to sell you mentoring / coaching packages.

Made a bit of money a couple of years ago by teaming up with James Burtt (for the now dissolved Champions of Mind) and Sarah Akwisombe (Llewellyn Davies managed to convince this Insta Influencer type to intro him to her audience. Sold a couple of apparently v crappy business development/coaching nonsense courses. People were up in arms at the shiteness of it, wanted their money back. He had an affair with Sarah, Everything fell apart.)

No available accounts on Companies House for any of their various "companies" (basically just the two of them registering names. Not proper businesses at all) show any indication of them earning anywhere near the SEVEN FIGURES they claim to have earned.

In the last year or so, they've lost the vast majority of their clients.

They pivoted to bodybuilding having lost all their clients/Champions of Mind. Llewy has competed and placed in a few competitions.

They sell this as positioning themselves to DOMINATE the fitness industry/be well-placed to charge you loads of money to ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM LIFE etc etc.

Completely generic social media nobodies. With largely fake Followers and horrendously low engagement (they claim, of course, that they're inundated with PRIVATE messages all the time.)

Constantly having to hawk coaching packages (despite a lack of any professional PT qualifications, or track record in business etc) at REDUCED RATES. Like a never-ending DFS sale.

Lie endlessly about business they're about to start. Off the top of my head - fitness brand, whisky brand, protection dogs, property investment branding business.. It goes on and on.

Rhys has also, shamelessly, claimed he's bought his mum's house for her. Over and over again. He hasn't.

In fact, both live in very average rented properties, having lead people to believe that they've purchased large houses in the past. They haven't. Ever.

In short, they've had no legitimate business success, no sustained success in any of the other areas they refer to (football, boxing etc etc), have fake/unengaged social Followers.

Oh, and love to moan about how people calling them out on their endless bullshit (ie on this thread) are HATERS. The easy way out of the onlne snowflake, of course.

I'm sure there's more others can add. But basically, it's all bollocks.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone asked on the previous thread what happened to the young teenage rugby player and his dad that Rhys was "training" in the car park. Very good question this🤔

Someone asked on the previous thread what happened to the young teenage rugby player and his dad that Rhys was "training" in the car park. Very good question this🤔
Hopefully Steve and his son Henry saw the light and realised Rhys was milking them dry for nothing that they couldn’t do themselves.
Likewise I hope Harrison has seen the light or listened to the people around him and ditched the 🍋 Llewy!

Reactions: 1
Hopefully Steve and his son Henry saw the light and realised Rhys was milking them dry for nothing that they couldn’t do themselves.
Likewise I hope Harrison has seen the light or listened to the people around him and ditched the 🍋 Llewy!
Somebody probably warned them off. Because they are so famous everybody knows who they are apparently.
Or..... They've fucked that many genuine people over, words getting out...or they've done a search and found this thread

Reactions: 3
Llewy now moaning on his Insta stories about other influencers who have had success, so has concluded on his post today that social media isn’t a real place.

To be fair, it’s congruent. Fictional place where he made his fictional millions.

• Haha
Also, looks like Mat Godfrey has stopped hanging round with Rhys- presume Rhys owes him money still for the late night evacuation from the White House?

Rhys having to take his own gym pics, half expecting him to ask Shan’s kid to take them for him.

• Haha
I wouldn't let Rhys Davies anywhere near kids. What can he teach them that's good?
I remember one video he posted a year or two ago where Lauren Davies was ranting at him about leaving his boxers lying around and he sitting on the table with Floss F’ing and blinding about “champion blamers” just spouting a load of nonsense. I’m surprised Lauren Davies let him get away with that.

I remember one video he posted a year or two ago where Lauren Davies was ranting at him about leaving his boxers lying around and he sitting on the table with Floss F’ing and blinding about “champion blamers” just spouting a load of nonsense. I’m surprised Lauren Davies let him get away with that.
To be fair, she left him and cut off his pocket money so the rented cars, watches and random other sh*te on finance all had to go.

It's pretty sad that he is now sponging off Shan- she's a nurse, so working long hours for not enough money and what she does earn she has to spend on a guy who wouldn't know an honest days work if it slapped him in the face.

"Shan, can I have £10 to put some fuel in the Bentley please? I need to get to the gym and take some selfies, otherwise I won't get my five likes on Facebook. I promise that one day we will be millionaires."

• Haha
I hope Shan's not a mental health nurse.
She'll be having a 24/7 case study living in the rented 'semimansion'.
When will that poor lass see the light?

I hope Shan's not a mental health nurse.
She'll be having a 24/7 case study living in the rented 'semimansion'.
When will that poor lass see the light?
You would hope her family can see him for what he is, a sponging little tw#t! No doubt as a Narcissist he’s cut her off from her family 😢

I remember in the early days of their ‘relationship’, Shan Molloy had a picture on Facebook with her mates from school from 2016 saying she will miss them. She was 16 then so by my maths, she is 22 now. The big bullshitting Bentley Bellend Rhys Davies is turning 29 this month. He probably weaselled his way into her charm by talking his usual rubbish about the manor houses, private jets and Bentleys.

I remember just a few days before Lauren Davies announced publicly she had binned the chocolate demigod, former professional footballer, former boxing champion, current bodybuilding champion and actor, the seven figure earner, they had gone to view a house and she was convinced they were going to buy/rent it and made a bit of a fool of herself on Facebook by talking about how she would convert the annex into her new salon.When she realised she had been done up like a kipper, the bags and chickens were packed and he was left by himself with his Pablo Escobar painting and his Paddington bear coins.

• Haha
I remember in the early days of their ‘relationship’, Shan Molloy had a picture on Facebook with her mates from school from 2016 saying she will miss them. She was 16 then so by my maths, she is 22 now. The big bullshitting Bentley Bellend Rhys Davies is turning 29 this month. He probably weaselled his way into her charm by talking his usual rubbish about the manor houses, private jets and Bentleys.

I remember just a few days before Lauren Davies announced publicly she had binned the chocolate demigod, former professional footballer, former boxing champion, current bodybuilding champion and actor, the seven figure earner, they had gone to view a house and she was convinced they were going to buy/rent it and made a bit of a fool of herself on Facebook by talking about how she would convert the annex into her new salon.When she realised she had been done up like a kipper, the bags and chickens were packed and he was left by himself with his Pablo Escobar painting and his Paddington bear coins.
He turns 39 next week! Mid life crisis!
Don't know how or why Lauren lasted as long as she did, but she could see
the money and holidays drying up too.

Llewy claiming he will collaborate with Jordan Peterson. Can’t wait to see that one not happen.

• Haha
Llewy claiming he will collaborate with Jordan Peterson. Can’t wait to see that one not happen.
More chance of the lemon Llewellyn Davies getting the blue tick on Instagram. Speaking of the lemon Llewellyn Davies, another Wednesday has passed without his obligatory selfie with his daughter in the contact centre under supervised conditions. Interesting…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.