Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Rhy starts he’s video by saying me and my brother get a lot enquiry about our coaching packages from people around the world.
But then go on for the remainder of the video basically begging people to get in touch with him. Talk about contradicting himself😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So Rhy starts he’s video by saying me and my brother get a lot enquiry about our coaching packages from people around the world.
But then go on for the remainder of the video basically begging people to get in touch with him. Talk about contradicting himself😂
You can always tell when Rhys Davies is lying, his lips move.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why has Rhys gone to the hospital for a sprained hand, when his brother the 🍋 could have fixed it with his 🔥 power!🤔😂

• Haha
Still no videos or photos from physique fitness.
So it really does look like his luck has run out of freebie training and membership.
The owner Matt and his Dad Clive are genuinely a nice guys, but obviously that only goes so far.
I suppose there's only so many warnings to not keep dropping your pants in the gym and bending over you can give, before it all gets too much.
Looks like it's back to bending over outside Heron Foods again then.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The broken finger means no pulling movements, so no handjobs now, he'll have to use the other hand, or his mouth.
Apparently he's a master of working around things.
50% discount....slide into the DMs

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's funny that Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies underpants are becoming a point of focus. Particularly as when they were in Coventry and training at a well known local gym, it was common knowledge they would wear the same underpants around the showers and slap each others arses and encourage others to join in. The same said underpants were regularly found in the changing rooms by the staff, after they were left hanging in the shower room.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It's funny that Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies underpants are becoming a point of focus. Particularly as when they were in Coventry and training at a well known local gym, it was common knowledge they would wear the same underpants around the showers and slap each others arses and encourage others to join in. The same said underpants were regularly found in the changing rooms by the staff, after they were left hanging in the shower room.
This is disgustingly hilarious, or hilariously disgusting lol 😂🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was the 0121 Visit for Llewy to work his magic 🔥 power on blinking 🐻 hand?
Meanwhile that hat must absolutely stink, is it glued to Rhys’ head? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was the 0121 Visit for Llewy to work his magic 🔥 power on blinking 🐻 hand?
Meanwhile that hat must absolutely stink, is it glued to Rhys’ head? 😂😂😂😂
Rhys Davies wears the same stinky hat and same stinky underpants daily... But claims to look under 25 and is a millionaire 🤔

• Haha
I can't wait to standby for Rhys Davies version 3.0 which will be exactly the same as version 2.0 and 1.0!

The poor fella looks like he has no place to live, no proper gym to train in, no training partners, in fact, he looks like he's in desperate need of a life coach, oh the irony!!!

• Haha
The boys do aim high ! Today only 75% off for 40 people ! The other week it was 10 males , then 3 ! No bites at all ! It’s so embarrassing! Just knock it on the head lads !
Amazon are looking for delivery drivers … oh wait a minute I think one of the prerequisites is to have MoT and Tax on your vehicles .. oh well back to being rent boys it is !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like it’s deadline day in 15 days until rhy and lewy have got to pay back their bounce back loans. Just to clarify 120000 in total. Look like prison sentence are coming to these two and lewy defo going because he’s previous charges, I guess lewy can give free power/ cancelling to all the inmates.

• Haha
  • Wow
Looks like it’s deadline day in 15 days until rhy and lewy have got to pay back their bounce back loans. Just to clarify 120000 in total. Look like prison sentence are coming to these two and lewy defo going because he’s previous charges, I guess lewy can give free power/ cancelling to all the inmates.
Probably love going inside , not much difference to life at present . Do nothing all day , go to the gym .. and the only bonus for both will be picking up the soap in the showers ! I mean it’s a win win!

• Haha
£120k and literally nothing to show for it apart from some clapped out bangers and a pair of shared black pants.

• Haha
How do you know this? It will be interesting to see how this pans out

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.