Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Llewy and Carly going for a late lunch with Carly’s parents. Only reason it was late is because Llewy had to appear in court, presumably extending bail. No other reason for him to go to Chelmsford (it isn’t supervised visit Wednesdays)
Meanwhile blinking 🐻Rhys Davies celebrates his 39th by posting a full frontal and a trip to he gym!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I wonder if Mr and Mrs Molloy took the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies out for a late birthday lunch too?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder if Mr and Mrs Molloy took the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies out for a late birthday lunch too?
Nope, he's too busy with Mat Godfrey to bother with all that fluffy stuff. Mans got a world stage to dominate.
And an app

He turns 39 next week! Mid life crisis!
Don't know how or why Lauren lasted as long as she did, but she could see
the money and holidays drying up too.
I think maybe it’s more she was too scared to leave. There’s a video on post 2 or 3 of Rhys filming her and bullying her it made me sick. If he could do that and post it on social media what did he do behind closed doors.

the holidays etc were vastly paid by her too. Have you noticed since they split she still continues to jet set to exotic countries, yet he’s on budget airlines off to spain.

no one knows who funded what but the evidence is pretty clear since they split.

I think maybe it’s more she was too scared to leave. There’s a video on post 2 or 3 of Rhys filming her and bullying her it made me sick. If he could do that and post it on social media what did he do behind closed doors.

the holidays etc were vastly paid by her too. Have you noticed since they split she still continues to jet set to exotic countries, yet he’s on budget airlines off to spain.

no one knows who funded what but the evidence is pretty clear since they split.
I don’t doubt he was sponging off Lauren, but she knew what’s he was up to!

Reactions: 4
The Oscars are looking likely next for the Tinpots 🎉😂
Oh the cheap agency has been in contact again.
What major role is it this time?
The last two were amazing, some YouTubers date show shite, and a security guard.
Definitely award winning stuff.
Delusional cunts

Also has she rebranded or just does no checks before posting ? Looks like no one who spots the chap at the comp this week will get 30% off a brand she doesn’t own ! Social media powerhouse right there! 😎😂

Also has she rebranded or just does no checks before posting ? Looks like no one who spots the chap at the comp this week will get 30% off a brand she doesn’t own ! Social media powerhouse right there! 😎😂
Also states in the post that they haven’t decided to give 30% off ! You just couldn’t make this up! Someone illiterate being coached by someone illiterate? Must be fighting the customers off!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
He came 4th out of 5 on stage ! World domination right there ! But as usual it is spun ! Top 5 in the uk ! All that time in the gym and starving yourself for 4th ! Anyone got the number for Dominos ! 😂

• Haha
There you go ... 4th out of 5... I know you shouldn't poke fun at someone who is obviously trying hard to compete in things - but, with all greatest respect to the other competitors ... if he was any good - instead of mouthing off all the time he could just eat a little humble pie from time to time??

4th out of 5th.
I mean fair play to him for all the effort, but considering he was giving it all about domination, it's a piss poor result.
Now we wait to see how much shite they both come out with about how many medals are on their rented mantlepieces.
You can't help but laugh

The tinpot twins along with their comrades (Matt Godfrey, Mr Carly Thornton, Shan Molloy) are in a bar sipping champagne after scooping another prestigious bodybuilding championship.

• Haha
  • Heart
There was pictures this morning of Shan doing her make up in the hotel room whilst Matt takes photo's of Rhys's ass. Maybe they had themselves a threesome the night before😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.