Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He turns 39 next week! Mid life crisis!
Don't know how or why Lauren lasted as long as she did, but she could see
the money and holidays drying up too.
And that’s the only reason she fucked off ! She’s a bleep also ! A money hungry one at that ! If the choc blinking twit was wealthy , she would still be there no matter what he said to her on a public post ! Horrible woman

Reactions: 5
A quick summary for those who might be reading this for the first time and don't haven't 17 hours to read the thread so far.

Twins.

Pretend to be successful in order to sell you mentoring / coaching packages.

Made a bit of money a couple of years ago by teaming up with James Burtt (for the now dissolved Champions of Mind) and Sarah Akwisombe (Llewellyn Davies managed to convince this Insta Influencer type to intro him to her audience. Sold a couple of apparently v crappy business development/coaching nonsense courses. People were up in arms at the shiteness of it, wanted their money back. He had an affair with Sarah, Everything fell apart.)

No available accounts on Companies House for any of their various "companies" (basically just the two of them registering names. Not proper businesses at all) show any indication of them earning anywhere near the SEVEN FIGURES they claim to have earned.

In the last year or so, they've lost the vast majority of their clients.

They pivoted to bodybuilding having lost all their clients/Champions of Mind. Llewy has competed and placed in a few competitions.

They sell this as positioning themselves to DOMINATE the fitness industry/be well-placed to charge you loads of money to ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM LIFE etc etc.

Completely generic social media nobodies. With largely fake Followers and horrendously low engagement (they claim, of course, that they're inundated with PRIVATE messages all the time.)

Constantly having to hawk coaching packages (despite a lack of any professional PT qualifications, or track record in business etc) at REDUCED RATES. Like a never-ending DFS sale.

Lie endlessly about business they're about to start. Off the top of my head - fitness brand, whisky brand, protection dogs, property investment branding business.. It goes on and on.

Rhys has also, shamelessly, claimed he's bought his mum's house for her. Over and over again. He hasn't.

In fact, both live in very average rented properties, having lead people to believe that they've purchased large houses in the past. They haven't. Ever.

In short, they've had no legitimate business success, no sustained success in any of the other areas they refer to (football, boxing etc etc), have fake/unengaged social Followers.

Oh, and love to moan about how people calling them out on their endless bullshit (ie on this thread) are HATERS. The easy way out of the onlne snowflake, of course.

I'm sure there's more others can add. But basically, it's all bollocks.
Don't forget proven track record as bullies police conviction for beating a serving officer.
Up and coming court case for domestic violence.
Chased out of coventry for drug dealing but to name a few. Also alledged sexual assault on a minor

Reactions: 3
Seeing as you asked😂
Absolute car crash

I remember another video of his which was embarrassing

He was in the Range Rover parked up in a supermarket car park. Lauren Davies had nipped out, and he had Floss in the back whim.

He went on a pathetic rant about “procrastinating cunts”.

I also remember the lemon Llewellyn Davies has posted a few videos with Georgia Archer and Kadyn just talking a load of nonsense with profanities.

It just surprises me that neither Lauren Davies and Georgia Archer let that go.

Having either one of these two pillocks as your male role model as a young child is beyond thinking about.

Watching those fools in front of young adults shouting at them - does not inspire me to say that they are teaching anything in a positive way.
I would not have been engaged and judging from the posture of some of those in the classroom - they were not engaged either!
The Lemon Llewy standing at the back, mobile phone in hand recording - I'm pretty certain did not have permission to film minors - most schools would not have allowed that! GDPR - even back then covered minors and young adults too!
Do not let them near your kids....ever!

Carly (thick) Thornton! Dr Peterson physiologist? Clinical psychologist sweet cheeks very different! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watching those fools in front of young adults shouting at them - does not inspire me to say that they are teaching anything in a positive way.
I would not have been engaged and judging from the posture of some of those in the classroom - they were not engaged either!
The Lemon Llewy standing at the back, mobile phone in hand recording - I'm pretty certain did not have permission to film minors - most schools would not have allowed that! GDPR - even back then covered minors and young adults too!
Do not let them near your kids....ever!
If memory serves me correct, it was around the time when the tinpot twins gained a bit of ‘fame’ on totally faux basis after the whole Bradley Parkes bullying story in Coventry when the tinpot twins launched a bullying campaign. It didn’t take long for those who really know what they are really like to speak up and expose the pair of planks. When the masses understood that these two are the biggest pair of bullies in the city and known of their drug dealings and criminal ordeals and of course their late night shenanigans behind Heron Foods on Ball Hill, they left the city.

Apparently Mat Godfrey is back from his holidays tomorrow according to 🐻.
He says hes 'gonna be browner than me.
I bet his nose definitely will be, it's that far up bears arse.
Probably not fair, as he might be a decent bloke, but I'm sure he's well aware of their history

F**king CRYING at Lemony Davies's Insta today. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Dribbling childish word salad shite about the state of the economy (his infantile nonsense conflates the value of a £50 note with the cost of PRINTING the physical note.. I mean, I can't even - where do you start with stupid this...stupid..!? 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪)

And then, THEN, pondering on whether he should take his "man of the people" persona into a politics degree - illustrated with him in the back of a Rolls Royce in a Balmain shirt. OK, the Rolls is an expensive taxi, rented for the night and the Balmain may not be genuine.. But for F**K'S sake.

I can only imagine he thinks it worked for (billionaire property heir, internationally famous TV personality, massive Twitter audienced) Donald Trump, so it's def going to work for someone who, er, no-one's EVER. HEARD. OF.

At times like these, I get the feeling these two MUST be professional trolls.

Then again, professionals would get more than, er, four likes/zeeeeeeerrrrroooo comments on a comedy post in three hours.

I can't breathe.. 😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot 2022-09-15 at 15.30.47.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Dribbling childish word salad shite about the state of the economy (his infantile nonsense conflates the value of a £50 note with the cost of PRINTING the physical note.. I mean, I can't even - where do you start with stupid this...stupid..!? 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪)

And then, THEN, pondering on whether he should take his "man of the people" persona into a politics degree - illustrated with him in the back of a Rolls Royce in a Balmain shirt. OK, the Rolls is an expensive taxi, rented for the night and the Balmain may not be genuine.. But for F**K'S sake.

I can only imagine he thinks it worked for (billionaire property heir, internationally famous TV personality, massive Twitter audienced) Donald Trump, so it's def going to work for someone who, er, no-one's EVER. HEARD. OF.

Then again, professionals would get more than, er, four likes/zeeeeeeerrrrroooo comments on a comedy post in three hours.

I can't breathe.. 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1580354
You beat me to it. The lemon Llewellyn Davies would struggle in a punctuation and grammar classroom with 7 year olds. The one like on the post is from Jan Davies. Says it all.

Reactions: 4

I can't breathe.. 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1580354
Two of his best posts in weeks; a complete lack of understanding of economics, perfectly married up with a photo that sums the man up:

Wearing his only pair of sunglasses
In a Rolls Royce that is basically just an expensive minicab
Decked out in in his only smart shirt
No Rolex these days as he had to sell them, so is wearing a knock off Tag that probably cost him £20 from the market

He's going on about how insightful he found Jordan Peterson- he will spaff his pants when he finds out that he has written books.

I can't breathe.. 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1580354
The Balmain is as fake as the tinpot twins’ list of achievements

• Haha
If memory serves me correct, it was around the time when the tinpot twins gained a bit of ‘fame’ on totally faux basis after the whole Bradley Parkes bullying story in Coventry when the tinpot twins launched a bullying campaign. It didn’t take long for those who really know what they are really like to speak up and expose the pair of planks. When the masses understood that these two are the biggest pair of bullies in the city and known of their drug dealings and criminal ordeals and of course their late night shenanigans behind Heron Foods on Ball Hill, they left the city.
More like they were chased out of the city. Allegations of inappropriate behaviour with under aged boy along with dodgy drug deals. 🍋 and blinking 🐻 stated they will never return. Not because they will get battered if ppl know they were ever to step foot in here again. The ppl of coventry never forget

I keep seeing Heron Foods on here, what actually happened there?

The absolute definition of irony right there……
Does that include pretending to buy your dream house, bragging about it all over instagram and then doing a midnight flit?

Or hiring a Rolls Royce for a one way trip so you can pretend that you're rich and splash it all over Instagram?

Or pretending to buy your Mum's house?
Or pretending to charter helicopters?
Pretending to buy businesses?
Pretending to have an art collection?
Pretending to have supercars?

The list goes on, your entire lives are completely fictional you pair of utter bums!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone heard from Harrison Cole recently is he still lining lemons 🍋 Davies pockets ?

• Heart
My thinking is that Harrison Cole has now gone the same way the three musketeers did last year (Pretesh Parmar, Alec Witts and Matt Hall). I remember the lemon Llewellyn Davies lovebombed the three of them nobodies to the point that they would be the three individuals to lead the UK into the future now where are they? The lemon Llewellyn Davies lovebombed Harrison Cole constantly telling us he would be the number one future champion of UK bodybuilding and now where is he?

The lemon Llewellyn Davies seems to have got his dirty hands on a new cash machine in the form of Wayne Denai. He’s already lovebombed him a bit but his prime cash machine now seems to be Dean Blackstock who’s lined the lemon Llewellyn Davies’s pocket for well over a year now.

The other one, the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies just seems to base his whole day with the gym and telling us how he is will do this that and the other just like the lemon Llewellyn Davies did on the bodybuilding front and will evidently have very little to show and now doubt laud that as though he’s a true champion in their typical fashion. He’s clearly sponging off Shan Molloy as she goes out and grafts as he just posts pointless gym videos with his steroid buddy Matt Godfrey at Physique Fitness Gym in Droitwich.

My thinking is that Harrison Cole has now gone the same way the three musketeers did last year (Pretesh Parmar, Alec Witts and Matt Hall). I remember the lemon Llewellyn Davies lovebombed the three of them nobodies to the point that they would be the three individuals to lead the UK into the future now where are they? The lemon Llewellyn Davies lovebombed Harrison Cole constantly telling us he would be the number one future champion of UK bodybuilding and now where is he?

The lemon Llewellyn Davies seems to have got his dirty hands on a new cash machine in the form of Wayne Denai. He’s already lovebombed him a bit but his prime cash machine now seems to be Dean Blackstock who’s lined the lemon Llewellyn Davies’s pocket for well over a year now.

The other one, the big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies just seems to base his whole day with the gym and telling us how he is will do this that and the other just like the lemon Llewellyn Davies did on the bodybuilding front and will evidently have very little to show and now doubt laud that as though he’s a true champion in their typical fashion. He’s clearly sponging off Shan Molloy as she goes out and grafts as he just posts pointless gym videos with his steroid buddy Matt Godfrey at Physique Fitness Gym in Droitwich.
Dean Blackstock has been around for a good while now. He was part of the WhyNot podcast / video, the day Steve Burgess walked out and Matt Hall arrived late so Llewy Lemon made him do press ups to publicly humiliate him! So god knows how much money he’s wasted, he’s married with kids.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.