Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhy posting on he’s Facebook that’s he’s coming 2 nd is this true
That class only had himself and three competitors. It was a tiny class and is hardly something to brag about but the tinpot twins milk any mediocrity. The lemon Llewellyn Davies still boasts about his “thanks for taking part” medals and calls himself a bodybuilding champion.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The twins are going to complete together in 2023 and dominate the entire industry 😴🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The twins are going to complete together in 2023 and dominate the entire industry 😴🤡
It’s the same crap. They said they would do the same thing this year and get pro cards. Rinse and repeat.

Before mention anything I think the flowing are the need to be shame the same
1) lttt official
2) Carly Thornton
3) ttt official full of cunts :Matt hall which is still today still today even know he said I’m leaving the coaching game still here
4) pretesh pateI talk in room by my self
5) Patel Patel victorious couching my ass
6) prital pat doing candles which are tit
7) Steve burgess the truth when look at this Tesco employee took something from Rhy Dave ld davie he think he’s the new best thing has anyone seen the whisky video from Rhy Davies in the day.
8) Alec Whitt was meant to be a business mind that has a property company that failed is now a personal training in north london.
8) Ben downtown with POWER who went to EXT prediction in London which was chatting tit and didn’t know what the duck going on

The funniest one was Ben Aldridge and Ben downtown starting a business called Called Mind Fit when they got LD telling them to run up a block of car multi-storey

Forget mention Pritel Patel back in the day 250 thousands mind set with that idiot Steve burgess who fell for that flop

Who see the dean blackshots and Harrison Cole recently who lines this complete scums pockets. Let see the maths far as I’m aware.
So if LD had them individual at 40,000 a year that’s about 500,000 a year that if I’m right.
But if LD got to clients as meaning Dean b And HC surely he on 79 to 85.

One more thing the tin pot page goes from 7000 view on workout video to 500 can’t anyone see how stupid wanna be influerers are

Before mention anything I think the flowing are the need to be shame the same
1) lttt official
2) Carly Thornton
3) ttt official full of cunts :Matt hall which is still today still today even know he said I’m leaving the coaching game still here
4) pretesh pateI talk in room by my self
5) Patel Patel victorious couching my ass
6) prital pat doing candles which are tit
7) Steve burgess the truth when look at this Tesco employee took something from Rhy Dave ld davie he think he’s the new best thing has anyone seen the whisky video from Rhy Davies in the day.
8) Alec Whitt was meant to be a business mind that has a property company that failed is now a personal training in north london.
8) Ben downtown with POWER who went to EXT prediction in London which was chatting tit and didn’t know what the duck going on

The funniest one was Ben Aldridge and Ben downtown starting a business called Called Mind Fit when they got LD telling them to run up a block of car multi-storey

Forget mention Pritel Patel back in the day 250 thousands mind set with that idiot Steve burgess who fell for that flop

Who see the dean blackshots and Harrison Cole recently who lines this complete scums pockets. Let see the maths far as I’m aware.
So if LD had them individual at 40,000 a year that’s about 500,000 a year that if I’m right.
But if LD got to clients as meaning Dean b And HC surely he on 79 to 85.

One more thing the tin pot page goes from 7000 view on workout video to 500 can’t anyone see how stupid wanna be influerers are
There a lot of spelling mistakes but hopefully people see what I mean.

Class A Con Artist Rhy Davies. X Carly Thornton + Llewelyn davie

This Platform design to show what a bunch of scum bags these are.

TTT AND YOU CARLY THORNTON ARE READING THIS I HOPE YOU SCAM ARTIST.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Rhys now thinks he can win a pro card. 4th in his class yesterday, miles off the winner, so not even in the same universe as the guys who went into the overall.

Can someone just tell him to stop embarrassing himself please? Make do with being an amateur, look to improve with each outing, don’t promise something you simply can’t achieve (sounds familiar with this pair of pricks…)

Reactions: 5
Rhys now thinks he can win a pro card. 4th in his class yesterday, miles off the winner, so not even in the same universe as the guys who went into the overall.

Can someone just tell him to stop embarrassing himself please? Make do with being an amateur, look to improve with each outing, don’t promise something you simply can’t achieve (sounds familiar with this pair of pricks…)
I agree. He's now taking two days off, then 'back on track' for chasing his pro card, in Italy, in 6 weeks.
Which he'll never get, as he's just not in the same league. duck knows how much he's spent on PEDs to get 4th place, but it won't be cheap.
I'd be surprised if any of them can get a pro card now anyway. Carly got one a few years back, and now she can't even make second call out.
All 3 of them are completely delusional.
I wonder if he'll treat himself to his own posing trunks this time?
I bet 🍋 was worried sick in case the blinking bear left another peepee stain

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree. He's now taking two days off, then 'back on track' for chasing his pro card, in Italy, in 6 weeks.
Which he'll never get, as he's just not in the same league. duck knows how much he's spent on PEDs to get 4th place, but it won't be cheap.
I'd be surprised if any of them can get a pro card now anyway. Carly got one a few years back, and now she can't even make second call out.
All 3 of them are past their sell by date for that industry IMO 🤪

Reactions: 2
"Guys a lot of people say to me you know Rhys how did you nail prep to the level that you did and establish balance. I do things my way, you know I communicate with Matt every single day we have committed to Italy..... blah blah blah I must have been NLP'd into sleep mode (almost) and enjoy you know a nice bleeping Sunday dinner (child in background)... what a spud.

Earnings in last few months (nil)
Clients (zero)
Moral compass (skewed)
Role model (nah)
Pro card (righto)
Obnoxious deluded twin (one)
Hard working girlfriend (one)
Budget airline to the continent (private jet being serviced)
Pointless videos (multiple)
Body building champion of the world (4th)
Homes abandoned at midnight (one)
Roid road rage (youtube)
Likes off Mum and Aunt on social media (twitching through the curtains opposite the crack den)
Oscar award winner for short films shot outside tkmaxxx (almost)
Arse holes pounded out the back of Heron foods (42)
Games played as a professional footballer (0)
Paddington bear gold coin collection (cash converters)
Pablo Escobar art work (garage)
Rolex watches (awaiting a new battery from cov market)
Lamborghini (prrrrrt)
Discounted lifestyle courses (75% off)*5 clients maximum not to be used in conjunction with any other offers
Ex military (no action)
International keynote speaker (calm down Greta)
Master of hypnosis (sole reason Paul Mckenna is no longer on tv)
Nicole Kidmans bodyguard (left shoulder featured in an advertisement for 0.001s)
WWE pro wrestler (once watched smackdown)
Entrepreneur (sold tit at a car boot sale)
Former professional boxer(career earnings £64 - mum and aunt got tickets on dole day)
Chocolate demi gods (melted)
Failed MOT (current)

duck me give it up you absolute pair of sausages

"Logan Logan Logan, be quiet please I'm doing something"

Can't wait until he just turns round and says....

"duck off you bleep, your not my dad"

Surely can't be long with all the educated congruent words he will be learning in that household.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
"Guys a lot of people say to me you know Rhys how did you nail prep to the level that you did and establish balance. I do things my way, you know I communicate with Matt every single day we have committed to Italy..... blah blah blah I must have been NLP'd into sleep mode (almost) and enjoy you know a nice bleeping Sunday dinner (child in background)... what a spud.

Clients (zero)
Moral compass (skewed)
Role model (nah)
Pro card (righto)
Roid road rage (youtube)
Likes off Mum and Aunt on social media (twitching through the curtains opposite the crack den)
Lamborghini (prrrrrt)
Discounted lifestyle courses (75% off)*5 clients maximum not to be used in conjunction with any other offers
Ex military (no action)
Nicole Kidmans bodyguard (left shoulder featured in an advertisement for 0.001s)
Former professional boxer(career earnings £64 - mum and aunt got tickets on dole day)
Failed MOT (current)

Surely can't be long with all the educated congruent words he will be learning in that household.
Literally one of the best posts on this pair I've EVER seen 👏👏👏

Clients (zero)
Moral compass (skewed)
Role model (nah)
Pro card (righto)
Roid road rage (youtube)
Lamborghini (prrrrrt)
Ex military (no action)
Failed MOT (current)

Wish I could give this post more likes, absolutely hilarious and spot on! Keep it up 😂😂😂

Clients (zero)
Moral compass (skewed)
Role model (nah)
Pro card (righto)
Roid road rage (youtube)
Lamborghini (prrrrrt)
Ex military (no action)
Failed MOT (current)

Women battered (10)

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Borrowing Llewy’s posing trunks, and can’t afford a show tan so has Carly apply to me for him in the hotel room. The guys is absolutely tragic, so this weekend has been fantastic as a spectator.

• Haha
I wonder if he pays 'omat' as a coach, or the poor fucker is hanging on for promise's of untold riches, and Paddington gold?

I know this got nothing to do with the scam but for crying out loud

200 degrees for 50 min on a chicken breast

Mate you burnt the calories before you even ate them

Jesus take the wheel

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.