Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the lemon Llewellyn Davies today on Facebook after someone called him out on his dimwitted arrogance, and he in typical tinpot twins nature restored to bullying/humiliation.
How to Influence and encourage people ! What a knob!

Anyone got a link for the why not podcast
Here’s a start…

Edit…actually it’s the last one but you’ll get all ‘8’ from them…of course they’re In the top 1% of podcasts…NOT!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I see blinking 🐻 Rhys Davies has a new victim. We can only hope he paid the 75% discounted rate and sees the light soon!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
🍋on his insta getting his cars cleaned, then promising to show us around his Bentley when he brings it down. Then a load of shite about it not being taxed and mot'd etc. Next clip...off to the gym.
No Bentley.
Damn son, I was totally excited to see another old clapped out tit box....
We saw Carly though, so I suppose it's the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🍋on his insta getting his cars cleaned, then promising to show us around his Bentley when he brings it down. Then a load of shite about it not being taxed and mot'd etc. Next clip...off to the gym.
No Bentley.
Damn son, I was totally excited to see another old clapped out tit box....
We saw Carly though, so I suppose it's the same thing
how can someone make 5 posts about cleaning a car? And then completely stitch himself up with the Bentley comment in the process?!

Reactions: 3
how can someone make 5 posts about cleaning a car? And then completely stitch himself up with the Bentley comment in the process?!
Because he's no idea what the duck is coming out of his mouth most of the time.
bleep is probably so far up his own arse, he 100% won't even check what he's about to post. They both post that much shite, they can't even remember what they were said they were going to do.

Reactions: 4

It is with websites such as this where the tinpot twins gain their “organic” audience and likes. Their average likes on a gym video was perhaps six and one of them always include themselves on their tinpot page and themselves on their personal accounts alongside Jan Davies and Claire Davies (their aunt and mum) and Mr Carly Thornton. Tinpot through and through.

• Haha
So TTT are launching their own app you will be able to subscribe to! All very Carly Thornton! But my question is, will this be before or afte4 the website launch, the instagram blue tick and the Oscar’s for their upcomig blockbuster? 😂😂🐻😂😂💩

• Haha
This guy is 39 in a matter of days and this is what he posts on his Facebook. Ladies and gentlemen, the lemon, Llewellyn Davies.
Just the type of chap you’d want to ‘employ’ as your mentor or coach. You can see why he has so many corporate clients knocking on his door for the 75% discount packages!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just the type of chap you’d want to ‘employ’ as your mentor or coach. You can see why he has so many corporate clients knocking on his door for the 75% discount packages!
If you read that status without thinking who it belongs to, you would guess that the person posting it would be between the age of 13 and 16. Roid rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New gym has opened in Bishop's Stortford- Llewy and Carly both already posting photos from there. I'm gutted, I went there twice over the weekend to train and I didn't get to see any motivational firepower.

• Haha
This guy is 39 in a matter of days and this is what he posts on his Facebook. Ladies and gentlemen, the lemon, Llewellyn Davies.
wow! - " Who wants it! " - come on! - "who wants some!" - LOL - Bell End just doesn't seem enough to describe him! .....

So TTT are launching their own app you will be able to subscribe to! All very Carly Thornton! But my question is, will this be before or afte4 the website launch, the instagram blue tick and the Oscar’s for their upcomig blockbuster? 😂😂🐻😂😂💩
What happened to the big relaunch of the YouTube channel earlier this year???

I was buzzing for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened to the big relaunch of the YouTube channel earlier this year???

I was buzzing for that.
Went the same way as the new website with it's catchy title... nobody heard of it again. Or the site helping male depression... The list is endless, nearly as endless as the spew they vocalise

• Haha
Llewy and Carly going for a late lunch with Carly’s parents. Only reason it was late is because Llewy had to appear in court, presumably extending bail. No other reason for him to go to Chelmsford (it isn’t supervised visit Wednesdays)

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.