Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t posted on here in a while but after a really crappy week I decided to look at the terrible twins Facebook page to cheer me up and found this latest comedy gold from Rhys Davies who has casually parked his Bentley on “ his front lawn”. Obviously we all know by now that he doesn’t have a front lawn ( or a house, a proper job, any friends, the list goes on). I also found a post from just over 4 years ago showing his latest car purchase. It might make some of his lies more believable if he kept some sort of time line of when important things in his life supposedly happened!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Look who it is! Beware for any newcomers seeing this image, these guys have conned many for year and years out of their hard earned cash! I don't want this to happen to you, do your research before handing any type of cash over.

All have sweet and lovely day
AC x

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look who it is! Beware for any newcomers seeing this image, these guys have conned many for year and years out of their hard earned cash! I don't want this to happen to you, do your research before handing any type of cash over.

All have sweet and lovely day
AC x
😂😂😂😂made my bleeping week

Reactions: 4
I also thought this and found it very strange.
A couple of months ago Llewy and Rhys were begging Andrew Tate for a collab (“why don’t we meet up on our upcoming trip to Romania?”), and paying one of his companies for some crap graphics.

Reactions: 2
This year is pro card year for TTT!. 💪👀📈
Nothing gonna get in thier mutha fukkin way.
Well, apart from the other contestants and the fact you're not good enough....like last year then really.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Laser focused and no days off, apart from when they go on holiday obvs. But even then, they are still grinding and being productive, apart from when they are sat at the bar all day filming themselves spouting incoherant, pissed up waffle in their phones!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Walking = "state changing cardio"
Registering business names = "owning multiple companies"
Losing clients = "chopping off dead wood"
Not buying your mum's house for her (for the 165th time) = "Buying my mum's house for her"
Misrepresenting the facts that you no longer rent a big house with your partner and that you ran out of money to keep renting a Loanborghini = "being totally transparent"

Etc etc

This is a walk you clown

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Walking = "state changing cardio"
Registering business names = "owning multiple companies"
Losing clients = "chopping off dead wood"
Not buying your mum's house for her (for the 165th time) = "Buying my mum's house for her"
Misrepresenting the facts that you no longer rent a big house with your partner and that you ran out of money to keep renting a Loanborghini = "being totally transparent"

Etc etc
Never forget the dream watch (AP Royal Oak) that went back after three months when he couldn’t make the payments.

Is still waiting for the result of the Olympic distance triathlon Rhys had entered , after he had done his own mini tri at home. 2k swim, 2k bike, 2k run 🤣. Said he would finish in the top 100. 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.