Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People are starting to see through the facade they have built over the years. Anybody looking through their social media will see that with 34k followers on the TTT Facebook page, around 30k followers each on instagram (most of which are bots) they have minimal engagement daily. Each of the pictures they post with the rented houses, cars, watches they no longer have contrasts with their current pictures and videos which are close ups in the gym, in the car or at home as they have 0 assets left to flaunt. Its all a gimmick and I hope people looking through this thread seriously consider parting with your money to pay for their services. There are plenty of qualified coaches, courses, books, free content online out there that can help you.

Reactions: 8
The tinpot twins have a long history of cheating on their partners. I’m talking 20 years, perhaps. These two have zero respect and integrity for the relationships they’re in.

In terms of new clients, you can gather the tinpot twins are both left twiddling their thumbs as far as their coaching goes. The moment either of them get some clueless soul knocking on their doors for some NLP firepower, the posts about the yachts, the Bentleys and manors come shooting out and the lovebombing begins. On the subject of lovebombing, the lemon Llewellyn Davies has been lovebombing his Mr and his mum over the weekend whilst telling us how he will be cleaning up the number 1 placed medals and getting his IFBB pro card just like he did last year. The big bullshitting Bentley bellend Rhys Davies continues to upload his usual boring gym exercises with his roids chum Matt Godfrey at Physique Fitness. Neither tinpot twin are ‘smashing 2023’ as was what they told us they do from around October last year. Expect another year of below average achievements and hollow promises from these two cowboys.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What do you expect from sad narcissistic pair of idiots. They have washed, rinsed, repeated the same BS for a number of years.
Once in a while somebody comes along and falls for the bullshit - the fake it till you make it MLM, NLP mantra they learnt sleeping with women within the MLM coffee world - they thought they mastered the scam - but realised pretty quickly there was no money to be made - so they concentrated on shifting dodgy 'riods, body building and in the Lemon's case Personal Training.... these guys have more clownage in them than Ronaldo McDonaldo!🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 5
Hey Llewellyn 🍋 Davies, I’d get an appointment in the “Callander“ for the doctor to check that epigastric hernia you have…thank me later 👋🏽🤪
The dissertation he writes when he does his Psychology degree will be worth a laugh…

• Haha
Rhys talking about content coming on their ‘new YouTube’. I’m expecting the same channel, same crap gym videos, same lack of engagement, same relaunch in six months’ time. Rinse and repeat.

Reactions: 3
When does anything ever change for Chief Rhys Bear Clown and Llewy Lemony Lemonade?? 🤡 🤡 🤡 🤡

Anyone using the fitness app ? Is it on apple? Seems to have gone very quiet ! Was looking in Harrods over Xmas for their clothing label Alpha! Couldn’t find it must have sold out ! These lads seem to be in as much demand as an STD ! And by the looks of the lemons back in his last gym post he is bleeping riddled

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone using the fitness app ? Is it on apple? Seems to have gone very quiet ! Was looking in Harrods over Xmas for their clothing label Alpha! Couldn’t find it must have sold out ! These lads seem to be in as much demand as an STD ! And by the looks of the lemons back in his last gym post he is bleeping riddled
I can’t seem to find their website either! Wonder if they’ll be going on their private jet to Benidorm or will it be in for a service that day?

Reactions: 5
Llewy now saying how good his skin is; as someone who saw him in the gym a few days ago, I can say with some certainty that his skin is absolutely terrible.

Also, his ‘second meeting of the day’ yesterday looked suspiciously close to the supervised contact centre in Chelmsford.

It’s good to see the entire TTT debacle finally look like it’s about to die, but watching these two muppets has been better than any soap opera over the last five years so I don’t know what I will do without them.

• Haha
Saying that he has always been Carl Thorntons little witch!
Did you mean MR Carly Thornton

---

Does make me laugh how they are trying to sell personal development with physical fitness. When all they are trying to sell is a generic diet plan from Google. And have know qualification in personal training.

Last edited:
Looks like Matt Hall back to scamming people
Hi bonjour222

With respect, I would ask if you could please not accuse me of “scamming people”?

I’ve now spoken publicly numerous times about my journey with the twins and I 100% do not condone their approach and what they do.

I agree they are both extremely dangerous and damaged people and I am no longer afraid to speak out about this despite feeling intimidated by them for some time.

I’ve totally moved on with my life, got around great people, made changes and have been building a platform and brand that a lot of people love.

Just because I still have a business in the self development space and was Mentored by Llwellyn for some time doesn’t make me a scammer.

Obviously I do totally respect a lot of people have been hurt and also ripped off by the twins (myself included) and you’re entitled to your different opinions about self development / life coaching in general.

But it’s hurtful being called something I’m not. And it’s unnecessary and not fair either. If anybody ever wants to talk to me about what I do my door is always open. But I’d ask that you please reframe from public slander 🙏

I hope everyone on here is well and that the twins pathetic reign will soon end! I’ve no doubt it will.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hi bonjour222

With respect, I would ask if you could please not accuse me of “scamming people”?

I’ve now spoken publicly numerous times about my journey with the twins and I 100% do not condone their approach and what they do.

I agree they are both extremely dangerous and damaged people and I am no longer afraid to speak out about this despite feeling intimidated by them for some time.

I’ve totally moved on with my life, got around great people, made changes and have been building a platform and brand that a lot of people love.

Just because I still have a business in the self development space and was Mentored by Llwellyn for some time doesn’t make me a scammer.

Obviously I do totally respect a lot of people have been hurt and also ripped off by the twins (myself included) and you’re entitled to your different opinions about self development / life coaching in general.

But it’s hurtful being called something I’m not. And it’s unnecessary and not fair either. If anybody ever wants to talk to me about what I do my door is always open. But I’d ask that you please reframe from public slander 🙏

I hope everyone on here is well and that the twins pathetic reign will soon end! I’ve no doubt it will.
Don't be scared of them, they are p#ssys. Big mouths and empty threats is about their level.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.