Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘down the sauna’ Oh matron 😂😂
I know that guy (Ollie Clarke). He's done well in his strongman stuff, dabbled a bit in being a property broker/ deal sourcer but I think has learned to stick to lifting things up.

He tries hard, produces some honest content, so would do well to steer away from these two bellends. However, if he wants to get touched up by Llewy in the sauna at the Stansted Radisson then good for him. However, if Rhys finds out then he will be in there aswell (if he can afford the fuel to get down).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know that guy (Ollie Clarke). He's done well in his strongman stuff, dabbled a bit in being a property broker/ deal sourcer but I think has learned to stick to lifting things up.

He tries hard, produces some honest content, so would do well to steer away from these two bellends. However, if he wants to get touched up by Llewy in the sauna at the Stansted Radisson then good for him. However, if Rhys finds out then he will be in there aswell (if he can afford the fuel to get down).
Mystifies me why someone like that would hold the Tinpots in any regard at all! His Insta is much stronger/has better engagement than theirs, he's a much more serious proposition in terms of training and content - if he DOES think they're anything special, he's really been taken in by the bullshit. Which is sad, but it's going to happen now and then.

BTW, I absolutely love when this two post their Facebook stats, below. Definitely worth a slow clap for these meaningless numbers that don't translate to any meaningful clients or real business.

YOU COULDN'T EVEN GET 30 PEOPLE INTERESTED IN A GYM SESSION IN JANUARY 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

FFS, how many real influencers have to resort to posting their Dashboard!?

Note at the end of Llewy's comment that the quiet recognition that they have virtually no clients - but then try and pass it off like this small number are making them £1 000 000 a year.

I don't know about you, but I know loads of millionaires who still rent small, average houses (for just one example of their MASSIVE SUCCESS) at nearly 40.

Christ, they're too funny. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Screenshot 2023-01-19 at 16.04.44.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Blinking 🐻 on insta, getting spoken 'at' with a condescending attitude.
Apparently you have to leave your ego at home when in the gym....or you'll get knocked out 🤷🏻
Because dropping your keks and parading around the gym in your pants flexing, isn't ego is it?
Bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Blinking 🐻 on insta, getting spoken 'at' with a condescending attitude.
Apparently you have to leave your ego at home when in the gym....or you'll get knocked out 🤷🏻
Because dropping your keks and parading around the gym in your pants flexing, isn't ego is it?
Bellend.
Funniest thing is neither brother has ever knocked anyone out on the streets lol. Llewellyn Davies claiming to be a gangster.. But whose his gang? Him, Rhys, the mum and aunt?! Is he involved in anything heavy duty!?! Let me think... No 🍋 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
you know, it’s a bad reputation to be a top 0.1 % most successful earner, who’s coaching NHS staff in unprecedented times whilst being in court for violent behaviour 😀
Wondering what barrister he’s hired, or he’s got a duty solicitor

Reactions: 2
Llewellyn Davies 🍋 should hire Rhys Davies 🤡 as his representative in court....rhys can then mentor the judge with his word salads and save Llewellyn from getting done. If that dont work he can drop his pants in court like he does at the gym?! Or if all else fails, he can start acting like a wild animal making those stupid noises like he used to in the earlier TTT YouTube videos 😂 😂 😂 😂

If anyone is wondering what videos of Rhys Davies acting like an animal I am on about then check out...

😂 😂 😂 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I only got one question and I need an answer from these two plonkers….

WHY ON BLOODY EARTH YOU ARE KEEP POSTING tit YOU DONT OWN AND ACT LIKE YOU DO !
You are broke

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Would love Shan to come on here and fully expose the blinking 🐻. She seems a good, honest hard working girl that got caught up in the lies and it’s shame it took her this long to realise. Wonder how long it will take Carly to realise the same? When the court case happens and it’s common knowledge what went on will she really stick with him given what the association will do to her dwindling audience? Wonder if she even knows the detail, no doubt he would have spun it to make out none of it was his fault!
Shan seem honest? This is the girl who was a cleaner for rhys and Lauren and went with rhys when they’d split and even maybe before they’d split? Nothing honest about her. She obviously swallowed the bullshit and thought she was going to get the big money - cause she couldn’t work out that the money was Lauren’s! Lauren seems so happy now. Rhys is pushing his lies. Why doesn’t he just go and get a blooming job? And now Shan can clean and homewreck elsewhere.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This one is hilarious! I’m not Sherlock holmes ! But 💯 this is written by Rhys , how sad to be thanking yourself for taking yourself to the gym ! The gift that keeps on giving!
Rhy hasn’t had a client for a good while now. As soon as he gets one he uploads it over he’s social media

All over I meant

The fact they have to dig deeeeeeeeeep into the archives and no new stuff just shows all the people have ever WORKED with them ( not getting coached ) had enough common sense not to ever go near them.

I would be very very surprised if any of those people would offer their services or accept an offer from them!
Just pathetic

I swear these 'new onboarding' clients are just people he's having an initial conversation with.
Weird how you never see or hear about them again don't you think? 🤷🏻
He's probably eaten them

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.