Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's been mentioned before but it really feels like we're just watching 2 mentally ill people at this point.

Compulsive liars, a need to constantly inflate reality due to an inferior complex about yourself and a complete lack of intelligence and IQ.

I can only imagine how upset these guys are behind closed doors, people with narcissistic personality disorder like this that are covering up lies constantly, always have split personality behind closed doors.

Just imagine, putting out all that bravado on socials but knowing that when all said and done, you really have nothing to show for your life.

I wouldn't even label these guys as con artists, that suggests they are intellignent enough to get people into the scam in the first place, but as we can see from their lack of sign up for the 30 man gym session, they don't!

Rhys posting about how he's offering services at 'any price' just shows the desperation to get anything through the front door.

Losers.
I respectfully disagree. Of course, in terms of being intellectual, the pair of them have a similar level of intelligence as a discarded packet of crisps however one thing they know is scamming and scamming without any degree of guilt. They’ve been doing this far longer than the whole thing with Sarah Akwisombe situation blew over. They are both masterminds of manipulation and will always be a danger to the vulnerable. There’s a reason why you never see them parade a highly regarded individual as show or their coaching. It’s always a Matt Hall, a Pretesh Parmar or a Harrison Cole. In relationships, they have ruined lives in the betterment for themselves. I can assure you there are folks out there who have not recovered mentally after having a job done on them by these two evil individuals. There is mental health there on both of them. Maybe there is neglect in their younger lives which they’ve channeled wrongly from their time in school to their adult lives. Look at their day to day activities, 10-15 Facebook posts, gym videos, rants, false statements, coaching sales pitches. Is that normal for nearly forty year old blokes?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I respectfully disagree. Of course, in terms of being intellectual, the pair of them have a similar level of intelligence as a discarded packet of crisps however one thing they know is scamming and scamming without any degree of guilt. They’ve been doing this far longer than the whole thing with Sarah Akwisombe situation blew over. They are both masterminds of manipulation and will always be a danger to the vulnerable. There’s a reason why you never see them parade a highly regarded individual as show or their coaching. It’s always a Matt Hall, a Pretesh Parmar or a Harrison Cole. In relationships, they have ruined lives in the betterment for themselves. I can assure you there are folks out there who have not recovered mentally after having a job done on them by these two evil individuals. There is mental health there on both of them. Maybe there is neglect in their younger lives which they’ve channeled wrongly from their time in school to their adult lives. Look at their day to day activities, 10-15 Facebook posts, gym videos, rants, false statements, coaching sales pitches. Is that normal for nearly forty year old blokes?
That's a very fair point, don't get me wrong they are absolutely scumbags and the fact the are about as intelligent a potato and clearly have massive mental health issues does not excuse them from the fact they have absolutely scammed many people in the past and deserve every last thing coming to them.

The thing is they have always used other peoples audiences to scam in the past, - SA, James Burtt, or the audiences of their supposed 'inner circle' (Matt Hall, Steve Burgess etc).

But it really does seem that although the are thieving, cold hearted, self obsessed c*nts at their core, as with every single thing they try and do; they are literally useless at trying to scam people as well.

If it wasn't for the leverage they got from other people, they'd have done very little damage to people. It now seems that is playing out in real time. The chance of them going on another mass scamming spree seems highly unlikely at this point, partly due to this forum and their complete lack of ability to do anything on their own (except lifting big and taking a tit load of gear of course).

Couple of top grade wankers in any case a walking comedy act that seems to fail more and more as time goes by.

Reactions: 5
Bears yellow hat must stink ! Trains in it and wears it as day wear! Money must be tight! Looking at their accounts, tax man will be after them soon ! As they have no fixed address though and they don’t own anything I’m guessing they will stay off grid as long as possible !

Reactions: 4
Where the tinpot twins are smart is they have known who to cockroach onto. Now with this thread and more and more people realising that they are in fact just a pair of cowboys, the cards have come tumbling down hence why it’s just the odd old post of the Bentley and rented Manor house .

Reactions: 6
It is actually getting more and more like it's all going to come crashing down very soon.
It's going to be great.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Powerful content from Rhy this morning in front of hes 1 bedroom apartment curtains. Apparently unfuck yourself !!!! Great advice for all them business owners out there!

• Haha
39 going on 8….
The funny thing about this is that Llewellyn Davies 🍋 owns nothing lol

I totally agree when it said Llewellyn Davies and Rhys Davies are mentally ill. Like seriously imagine being nearly 40 and posting nonsense all day long, claiming to be so successful and wealthy. But behind the Internet is 2 sad pathetic men. Mr Thornton must be so thick its unreal. Imagine having a boyfriend who shows off so much but yet you know its all nonsense and your the one funding him just to have a basic life. Or imagine Rhys Davies girlfriend Shan Molloy... From thinking her fella is some super successful wealthy man, to him sleeping on her sofa.

If it was anyone else I would have sympathy, but because it's Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies who have scammed so many people, abused so many people, are so rude and racist, I can't help but laugh lol.

Rhys Davies 🐻 and Llewellyn Davies 🍋 the biggest pairs of 🤡 🤡 I have ever seen.

• Haha
Wasn't Llewy blathering on about getting his pro boxing licence in 2023? Let's put it under the" get the credit and likes" list for something that never happen again. Can't his Mrs and fiollower see this crap time and time again? Is she and are they ok with lie after lie?

none Of them understand a lie from the truth/reality…Carly is due to relaunch her brand…but why would you need to if your a world market leader? Asking for a friend! 😂🐻🍋

• Haha
Reactions: 5
none Of them understand a lie from the truth/reality…Carly is due to relaunch her brand…but why would you need to if your a world market leader? Asking for a friend! 😂🐻🍋
What her global fitness chain that turns over 50000. If that global pigs can fly

• Haha
Yes, the lemon Llewellyn Davies did publicly announce that right after he gets his IFBB pro card he will be making his “professional” boxing in-ring return this year. Between servicing his many students around the world, buying the Rolls Royce, starting his university Psychology degree, competitive Bodybuilding, boxing, posting endless, repetitive drivel on social media, being lead around by Mr Carly Thornton in and out of gyms posting videos of glutes and hamstrings training, an impending court case for his past criminal actions involving his ex-wife, Georgia Archer, it’s fair to say he’s got some year ahead.

• Haha
2023....the year of more bollocks
Will this be the year it finally falls completely apart.....
Let's see 👀👇📉

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.