Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The big bullshitter Rhys Davies last week and the lemon Llewellyn Davies this week hosting a Q and A session on their Tinpot Twins Facebook page where he spent the video almost begging for an influx of questions to come in and ended up only answering one. It was someone who hasn’t got a clue who they are and wanted to know to which he told them that they former professional footballers (nothing on google search validates this), former boxing champions (nothing on google validates this), actors (nothing on google validates this), former WWE wrestlers (nothing on google validates this), bodybuilding champions (nothing on google validates this) and made a 7-figure company (nothing on google validates this).

Last week, the big bullshitter Rhys Davies did one and only the lemon Llewellyn Davies asked him the question.

Terrible by name, tinpot by nature.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He gave up work for a year to work on the t shirt collab 😂🤡

Think we agreed some threads back to keep to the same naming format for new threads to help with the searches 👌🏼
The bleeping irony that Llewy and his lover / scam partner Sarah Akwisombe both end up with tit t-shirt companies after being busted for the £1M scam and shagging behind their respective spouses' backs..... 🙄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He gave up work for a year to work on the t shirt collab 😂🤡

Think we agreed some threads back to keep to the same naming format for new threads to help with the searches 👌🏼

I dont get why ANYONE would want to wear a T-shirt with their names on other than the tinpots themselves 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t think his art was ever stolen, he said at the time he was baffled why they didn’t take it….think we all know why 👀👀👀

Llewelyn Davies also now preaching on Carly Thorntons IG stories…
What qualifications does Carly have for offering coaching and mentoring?
Absolutely none. My sister signed up to her £150 per month coaching and it was shockingly bad. She couldn’t cancel within 3 months either.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Speaking of rinsing people for their own gain, it looks like the ‘e-commerce’ business that Llewy Davies is now involved with is Gluteywear. So, in a nutshell, the parasite has latched onto Carly Thornton, convinced her to give him a piece of the action in a business he knows nothing about, and will no doubt be claiming to be behind any success that she has (despite it already being an established and relatively well-known brand in the fitness industry).

I just wonder how long it is going to be before she starts paying his rent.
Carly thornton is as big a con as ttt.
She had me and many others. Luckily she was not that smart. As i began calling her out and challenging her lack of knowledge. She did not get away with too much. Sadly they have all blocked me on all platforms. Glutey wear is in trouble. Carly is as evil as the brothers. But is becoming as untouchable as them.

Absolutely none. My sister signed up to her £150 per month coaching and it was shockingly bad. She couldn’t cancel within 3 months either.
£150 per month. Carly has upper her game £300 >£750 per month £250for 3 hours and i out trained her she has no qualification and her training knowledhe is level 1 pt. £100 for 40 min zoom where she speaks about her dog. Her diet plan is dangerous and will end up killing someone. I cant challenge on socials as i am blocked

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
She had me and many others. Luckily she was not that smart. As i began calling her out and challenging her lack of knowledge. She did not get away with too much. Sadly they have all blocked me on all platforms. Glutey wear is in trouble. Carly is as evil as the brothers. But is becoming as untouchable as them.

£150 per month. Carly has upper her game £300 >£750 per month £250for 3 hours and i out trained her she has no qualification and her training knowledhe is level 1 pt. £100 for 40 min zoom where she speaks about her dog. Her diet plan is dangerous and will end up killing someone. I cant challenge on socials as i am blocked
Carry Thornton will end up the same as the last MLM style, blonde haired "coach" that Llewy was sleeping & working with - enjoying a brief flash in the pan moment of fame & fortune, then greed and lack of skills will see her duck it all up, destroy her reputation and never work again.

Alpha Big Rhys? More like Alpha Bullshit Charlie!! How are people still buying into this tit!! I guess desperate times and all that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Omg this is horrendous!!! Such a shame!!

Reactions: 3
Carly Thornton is morphing on to LD

check out her Stories

“Brand Building - Owning a Global Brand and wanting to help others do the same”

The use of ‘Hyped up’ words is a way to lure people in
“investing money in a coach to invest in yourself”

This is LD language and she is being manipulated by him- listen to her

Soon without a doubt there will be ‘courses’ available that I bet LD be involved in charging people fortunes

I don’t know Carly but I respect-the fact she has us reputable brand/business

She should stay in her lane and keep away from these guys!!!

I have nothing against ‘Coaches’ but this is a just seems like a typical money grab MLM style LD style way to cash in on people

Her network without a doubt will be a target

Unfortunately likely it’s a matter of time before more people are overcharged the return of tit pointless coaching and being ripped off

Carly will probably be taken down a road of being mislead and leached by LD
Maybe this is what she wants? Maybe she knows and is happy to be part of this?

Is she in a romantic relationship with him?
Who knows

All I know is anything or anyone that is involved with these Pair LD RD is bad news
Nothing ever comes good of it
Nothing is ever ethical
Everyone is taken for a ride

Its just another pattern of likely destruction
Carly is in romantic relationship with LD lives in his home and is conning ppl same as him. She is no better

bleeping new she was she needs a thread about her
Wish knew how to set up thread got loads to say

Omg this is horrendous!!! Such a shame!!
She knows exacy what she is doing i have no sympthy

Carly is in romantic relationship with LD lives in his home and is conning ppl same as him. She is no better

Wish knew how to set up thread got loads to say

She knows exacy what she is doing i have no sympthy
More like LD is living in her house

More like LD is living in her house
In Basildon

Remarkable week of "content creation" by the Tinpot Twins, who would have us all believe they can show the world how to be successful.

And yet seem not to be inundated with international speaking bookings in front of arena audiences.

Seem not to be heavily in demand as far as their (unqualified) PT training programs are concerned.

Seem not to be living in Monaco or Beverly Hills (or even a six bedroom manor house) but rather - in Llewy's case particularly - an entirely average rental property in an average road in a pleasant-but-average town.

I might be wrong, but success doesn't look to me like recording endless clips in your car (rather than delivering live to a crowd of thousands) and posting on a Facebook page that apparently has 14k Followers but gets about eight comments, on a good day.

Still, at least Rhys has found someone to print t-shirts for him this week...

Don't give this pair - or, it appears, Carly Thornton - any money.

The lemon Llewellyn Davies has been all over Harrison Cole on his Facebook all week long. How nauseating must it be for Harrison himself with all the constant lovebombing? You just know like all the others before him, once the pennies stop coming in, young Harrison will never be mentioned ever again.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.