Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Big bullshiter, Rhys Davies on Facebook live on their tinpot twins page doing a Q and A session begging for people to inundate him with questions for “free coaching”. The only question he got was from the other lemon, Llewellyn Davies. He just waffled a load of tit and made an abrupt exit! LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Llewy Davies now talking about his sex life with Carly Thornton on Instagram- pretty sure he will start an OnlyFans soon with Rhys, his mum and aunt as the only subscribers.
Oh, and he’s ‘car shopping’ for a Rolls Royce again. Not heard that bullshit before…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Llewy Davies now talking about his sex life with Carly Thornton on Instagram- pretty sure he will start an OnlyFans soon with Rhys, his mum and aunt as the only subscribers.
Oh, and he’s ‘car shopping’ for a Rolls Royce again. Not heard that bullshit before…
The new Rolls Royce will look fantastic sitting next to the new top of the range Mercedes he purchased three months ago, outside on Carly Thornton’s driveway.

Reactions: 4
Really mean this but I think LD new girlfriend needs a page she a complete creeep like him conning the public

Same as Matt hall

Are people forgetting he’s art work goy Knicked from he’s houses
I absolutely agree.

Reactions: 3
How appropriate!
Got to say Carly Thornton doesn’t seem happy these days, she’s turned her comments off, doesn’t post as much as she did, looks like she’s been crying IMO.
And this ‘new’ smoker Mercedes’? Who does it belong to? Llewy or Carly?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
How appropriate!
Got to say Carly Thornton doesn’t seem happy these days, she’s turned her comments off, doesn’t post as much as she did, looks like she’s been crying IMO.
Is it me or does she look like she's trying to pull away in that pic?

Reactions: 1
How appropriate!
I think it’s hers, but she was only allowed the same spec as Llewy (nothing better). Diesel, AMG body kit, few years old. Not allowed to spend more than 25k.
Llewy has finally had the old Bentley repaired aswell- busy day.

Did Rhys ever get his art back, by the way? I can’t see the campaign he was launching on all platforms to his massive audience.

I think it’s hers, but she was only allowed the same spec as Llewy (nothing better). Diesel, AMG body kit, few years old. Not allowed to spend more than 25k.

Did Rhys ever get his art back, by the way? I can’t see the campaign he was launching on all platforms to his massive audience.
Ah yes the old Bentley! Which has had more times in repairs than it has the lemon driving it. Carly Thornton will really enjoy the interior with Georgia Archer’s, Kayden Archer’s and Indie Archer’s names embroidered on the seats?

I think Rhys Davies had a second thought when he realised posting a rant on Facebook live and scoring a like of Claire Davies (his mum), Jan Davies (his aunt), Llewellyn Davies and one from himself would hardly get the company in question quaking in their boots.

• Haha

I don’t think his art was ever stolen, he said at the time he was baffled why they didn’t take it….think we all know why 👀👀👀

Llewelyn Davies also now preaching on Carly Thorntons IG stories…
What qualifications does Carly have for offering coaching and mentoring?

Last edited:
I don’t think his art was ever stolen, he said at the time he was baffled why they didn’t take it….think we all know why 👀👀👀

Llewelyn Davies also now preaching on Carly Thorntons IG stories…
What qualifications does Carly have for offering coaching and mentoring?
Just see this think Carly needs a page about her she becoming one of them ?
And when you look on companies house Carly has had 5 previous business that have liquidated.

• Wow
Maybe Llewelyn won’t be in the picture in the future? He is up on 2 charges 1 he has pleaded guilty too the other advised not to plead as will result in a custodial sentence hence up at the crown court??? I suspect that Ms Thornton isn’t such a bystander in his life as she is just peddling the same old tit drawing in vulnerable women with a vision of physical and mental success!! Her word of the day is perspective shift!! All just words if you don’t have any understanding and training in psychology or psychological therapies!! I think she struggles as do the Davies twins with separating reality from an inflated view of self from too much steroid use 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe Llewelyn won’t be in the picture in the future? He is up on 2 charges 1 he has pleaded guilty too the other advised not to plead as will result in a custodial sentence hence up at the crown court??? I suspect that Ms Thornton isn’t such a bystander in his life as she is just peddling the same old tit drawing in vulnerable women with a vision of physical and mental success!! Her word of the day is perspective shift!! All just words if you don’t have any understanding and training in psychology or psychological therapies!! I think she struggles as do the Davies twins with separating reality from an inflated view of self from too much steroid use 🤯
Do you know what the charges are against LD?

I don’t know I’m afraid but I suspect it is in relation to the treatment of his wife???

Reactions: 5
Just when you think things are getting boring, these pathetic excuses for humans always seem to deliver another layer of madness.

Things are slowly catching up with the terrible tits and all of their alumni.

Best thing about all this is they are so stupid they are single-handedly sinking their own ship because they are literally too stupid to achieve anything on their own.

They've failed at everything they've ever attempted, sure a few quid was made for a couple of years but only through scamming and cheating.

Been loving Rhys' facebook live blink sessions recenlty, just endless steriod induced drivvel being delivered to about 2 people, with a beg for clients at the end that never results in anything 😂😂😂😂

Keep it coming lads, you're literally too thick to do anything but fail at life itself! But hey at least its entertaining to watch you hang yourselves publicly! You wankers!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching tinpot twins FB page today just show how desperate they are. Keep it coming it’s comedy gold

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.