Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like The Tinpot Twins both alongside Carly Thornton took a trip to Nottingham today to visit their steroid dealer Jason Corrick. In other news, Lauren Davies is now in a new relationship. Let’s hope she has a better experience in this one than the narcissistic, self-entitled, arrogant, lying, cheating and stealing, pathetic excuse of a man she was with before.
Good for Lauren, I’m sure she has upgraded massively! It’s disgraceful what those men put their ex partners through. Poor Georgia, Lauren and their beautiful children. I hope they all find happiness and that those two twin assholes get the karma they deserve!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good for Lauren ?She is bleeping poison and knew about the scamming all along , and was a facilitator in the early days ! Some people have very short memories of what this awful women did !

Reactions: 7
Rhys Davies falling over his own lies and timeline! But wasn’t it only 5 years ago he was sleeping on a mattress in his mums house (which he’s bought 6 times now 😂) Opposite a crack den?
Neither of the tinpots can answer the question of who has the most money/cars, cos they’re both broke sponging off their women!
Rhys been making claims he’s training a PT, when the PT’s trainer and mentor is actually Jason…he’s so full of BS 💩

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hallmark of a compulsive liar, they lie so much to the point they cannot even keep up with themselves. Rhys Davies competed in a UKBFF qualifier in Northampton in 2014 after he came back from Texas filming with Big Jay Fitness, POG and Blondie Builder. He didn’t get an invite to the finals. The year after, he turned up at a qualifier in Derby where he was shown the exit door even before he could get changed because he was deemed to be too fat!

All quiet ? I’m guessing the TTT are negotiating the peace deal ? That or they are off to Ukrainian ? Being ex everything the choc Demi gods could be our only hope t save the world ! What a tit basket to put your eggs in !

Reactions: 2
All quiet ? I’m guessing the TTT are negotiating the peace deal ? That or they are off to Ukrainian ? Being ex everything the choc Demi gods could be our only hope t save the world ! What a tit basket to put your eggs in !
Not quiet, just the usual celebrations of mediocrity. Also reverting back to talking about 'state-changing cardio' in the mornings. Also known as walking the dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It seems Lewy D has a few executive students ( victims) again & big Rhysy has 1 boy & his dad ( victims) all to rinse of their hard earned cash by the UKs finest coaches/ mentors 🤣😂

Reactions: 4
It seems Lewy D has a few executive students ( victims) again & big Rhysy has 1 boy & his dad ( victims) all to rinse of their hard earned cash by the UKs finest coaches/ mentors 🤣😂
Rhys also has an apparent ex Soldier he’s ‘training’.
Has he been kicked out of the gym? He’s got them running up and down outside some old units!

Reactions: 2
Championing their own mediocrity is all they’ve ever done. You won’t come across any other blokes who pass off having school boy trials at Preston North End in 2001 as “former professional footballers”. Neither of their boxing careers are much glamorous but they way they both go on, you’d think they’ve sold out the MGM Grand a multiple number of times.

The social media buffoonery is there. Wednesday is clearly the lemon, Llewellyn Davies contact day with his daughter and the shameless halfwit takes his “dad of the year” selfie with her.

They’ve both been living off their past social media drivel, where they are going on about being penniless broke to riches. It’s funny how they miss the part about how they scammed so many innocent and vulnerable people to get there and now they are both back to have zilch again. Rhys Davies living off Shan Molloy’s single mum benefits for rent and Llewellyn Davies has moved in with Carly Thornton and just follows her around like a dog.

Carly Thornton is setting up events across the country with guest speakers! Think we know who at least a couple of these will be. Tinpot twins stab at scamming another round of vulnerable people. They’ll be at least one event in Birmingham 😡

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1114999
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL You will be lucky if you have £100 you silly bleep

I'm pretty sure Le Wally Davies thinks he's typed "one billion pounds" here. Dozy prawn.

Must be brilliant to be nearly 40, with no track record of being ACTUALLY, sustainably successful and be able to satisfy yourself with just typing things like this into your phone.

The post below is a cracker too...

SOCIAL PROOF!!!!..

..of the fact that they might have "been in the game over a decade" but no-one cared about Rhys post then (THIRTEEN LIKES) and even less care now (FIVE LIKES in 16 hours).

In ten years of being in the social media game, posting f**king ENDLESSLY, they've ended up with a YouTube channel with less than 300 subscribers. And Insta accounts that have to be private because they can't keep up with deleting comments that call them out for their bullshit.

Weapons grade cretins.

Being on social media for ten years and having less interest now than then is like saying "I'm really good at marathons - look, I've been running this one for seventeen hours!!"

Hard to comprehend grown-ass men being this thick.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure Le Wally Davies thinks he's typed "one billion pounds" here. Dozy prawn.

Must be brilliant to be nearly 40, with no track record of being ACTUALLY, sustainably successful and be able to satisfy yourself with just typing things like this into your phone.

The post below is a cracker too...

SOCIAL PROOF!!!!..

..of the fact that they might have "been in the game over a decade" but no-one cared about Rhys post then (THIRTEEN LIKES) and even less care now (FIVE LIKES in 16 hours).

In ten years of being in the social media game, posting f**king ENDLESSLY, they've ended up with a YouTube channel with less than 300 subscribers. And Insta accounts that have to be private because they can't keep up with deleting comments that call them out for their bullshit.

Weapons grade cretins.

Being on social media for ten years and having less interest now than then is like saying "I'm really good at marathons - look, I've been running this one for seventeen hours!!"

Hard to comprehend grown-ass men being this thick.
How could he be a role model for changing lives then ? Wasn’t he living on a mattress across from a crack den ???

Reactions: 3
Been in the social game for a decade but still doesn’t realise you need a space between two hashtags in order for them to work.

What an absolute plank. Proof that steroid use really does rot your brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It will all end up the same way. Just like the Oregano Coffee, Terrible Twins, Kings of Carnage, Champions of Mind and insert name here. May start off with a little success but long term will come tumbling down.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.