Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Hes put a picture up... the most confusing thing to me is that 'Staffordshire' beat 'Leicestershire' in a super win for the Tigers...

The lads wearing a Leicester Tigers shirt for a start 🤔 (purposely not using the young lads name or posting a full pic)
Yes, seen the photo, very confusing and I’ll bet that pic was from an alleged win a couple of weeks ago, because Rhys was in the gym all afternoon apparently…he can’t keep up with his own lies!

Yes, seen the photo, very confusing and I’ll bet that pic was from an alleged win a couple of weeks ago, because Rhys was in the gym all afternoon apparently…he can’t keep up with his own lies!
Message from the lad’s dad who is also a victim of the scam man Rhys Davies:

“Lichfield lads do themselves PROUD as they beat Leicestershire for Staffs today in the final under16,s Super Sunday for The Tigers🐯 ”…

”Great win for Staffordshire fantastic performance from ALL the Boys💙💜🏉💪💥
Ending with a presentation to collect there Staffs County ties #beyondproud !!!”

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

theallseeingeye

All quiet ? I’m guessing the TTT are negotiating the peace deal ? That or they are off to Ukrainian ? Being ex everything the choc Demi gods could be our only hope t save the world ! What a shit basket to put your eggs in !

SevenSevenTwo

Big Bullshitter Rhys Davies has taken a real hammering on The Tinpot Twins Facebook page where he uploaded a video of him shoulder pressing (more like moving the weight about 10 cm) on the 12th February. He’s taken it upon himself to do a voice note justifying his ridiculous form. The gift that keeps on giving.
Little bro has spun it well though. "10k views organic!"

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Really enjoying Rhys posting to thank Musclemeat. That ever so strange experience where he pays a company for a service, and said service is then delivered. Keen to see him give a shout out to his postman next week when he drops off some overdue bills.

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Matt Hall swooping in on the Body Shop ladies again! Free zoom call with a load of ra-ra hype and he’s sucked a few in as ongoing clients! When will these groups wake up to the fact he’s just scamming them to pay his rent, whilst he pretends to be their mate…he should be ashamed of himself!
7B52B766-C4B4-4977-8CC2-207CA30E44C2.jpeg
6CBED58A-704F-409D-A3C4-80DB4C813235.jpeg

• Haha

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
In order news, it looks like Chris Hallett has woken up and smelt the coffee and sent Llewellyn Davies packing. From telling us he is on the verge of taking over the UK and all that rubbish, like the three musketeers, we will never hear of Chris again on Llewellyn Davies Facebook as he has blocked and deleted him.
The big question is: did he run out of money, or did Mrs Hallett change the passwords and PIN numbers for the bank accounts?

yabby212

Chatty Member
Llewellyn Davies asking for a videographer indicates that Lee Page has too left these two clowns which explains why their new YouTube channel has been dead in the water for the last few months.

So now Rhys Davies scam coach, who's 'INUNDATED' with new clients is now so desperate hes sacrificing his Christmas Day to try and rope people in.

A last ditch attempt at preying on the most vulnerable, depressed people in society.

All under the guise of being a kind hearted soul of course.

Luckily most people that are alone or depressed are still capable of a Google search and using their brains.

What's next Rhys? Let me guess, a picture of your juiced up torso in the gym.

Good one.

Lewy is back renting in the Dunmow area as “early dog walk cardio content rant “ was around the Doctors Pond in Dunmow Essex … feel sorry for the neighbours @550am being woken to that shite 🥺🤐

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
They are so boring, still trying to scam vulnerable people, but hopefully more people are seeing them for what the are…a laughing stock! Waiting to see how the shows go.
Meanwhile Matt Hall Rich in Success scam has dumped a load of old testimonials and obviously hasnt sanity checked them all! 😂👀😂
Incompetence runs through the lot of them like letters in a stick of rock 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Pussycatdoll

Anyone else not able to see any of Rd posts on Facebook? I can see nothing since the dopey story from end of January. Not that he ever posts anything interesting, but I do love to laugh at all of the bollocks and terrible grammar.
No I can't see anything on fb either....need my fix of humour really missing it

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Carly Thornton is now the UK’s most influential speaker, business woman, professional mentor to thousands of women around the globe?? Strangely I don’t know her beyond her Instagram page and coming 10th in her bodybuilding comeback?? Her association with Mr Davis will undoubtedly be her downfall! Silly silly woman …
Never let the truth get in the way of a good pitch!

• Heart

Marley

Just saw Rhys posing again saying he’s 19 weeks and 3 days away from a competition?? That’s nearly 5 months looks like he may have shot his bolt??? Thought he knew about training and getting ready for a competition??