Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I see on Lewys FB Harrison Cole ( another victim ) is spending 3 days training & video shooting with “the master bullshiter Lewy D “( only qualification ) seen this before with many victims 📈💰👀🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Spiderplant

VIP Member
He just gets the same coach as Llewy Davies- I presume they push for a discount.

Llewy had Rob @ LRF, Rhys had Rob @ LRF.

Rob binned them both off, so they had Jon Lofthouse (who is a decent coach). After the Arnold Classic, looks like Jon has dropped them both (or they didn’t pay the bill). Whole thing is a joke- it’s clear when Llewy is ignoring the advice given, and he still doesn’t understand the importance of resting (I hope he takes a permanent day off).
Rhys Davies has claimed now that he doesn’t have a coach anymore, he’ll be joining Llewy once a week to train. He also won’t be showing his body now until the show…yeah right 🤥

• Haha

Shinx

Maybe Llewelyn won’t be in the picture in the future? He is up on 2 charges 1 he has pleaded guilty too the other advised not to plead as will result in a custodial sentence hence up at the crown court??? I suspect that Ms Thornton isn’t such a bystander in his life as she is just peddling the same old shit drawing in vulnerable women with a vision of physical and mental success!! Her word of the day is perspective shift!! All just words if you don’t have any understanding and training in psychology or psychological therapies!! I think she struggles as do the Davies twins with separating reality from an inflated view of self from too much steroid use 🤯
Do you know what the charges are against LD?

Tony Arnold

Can I just take a moment to thank those who listened and reported back on the podcast featuring a) someone who enabled the Davies Twins for a couple of years, ignoring their shit-housery so they could (briefly) build Champions of Mind into something that parted the easily lead from their ££££ and b) someone who was a client of one them for a couple of years, ignoring his shit-housery and posting glowing "reviews" of his mentor, paying him £££ in the process.

Saves me a job (not that I had the slightest inclination!).. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Funny how, despite lacking ANY judgement or ability to do due diligence on the Davies Twins before getting involved with them, these two are now perfectly placed to give advice on living your best lyf / achieving your dreams in bizness etc etc. Yawn.

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
How appropriate!
Got to say Carly Thornton doesn’t seem happy these days, she’s turned her comments off, doesn’t post as much as she did, looks like she’s been crying IMO.
And this ‘new’ smoker Mercedes’? Who does it belong to? Llewy or Carly?
Is it me or does she look like she's trying to pull away in that pic?

Reactions: 1

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Has anyone seen Carly Thornton and Ld getting taken out by he’s personal driver in the roll Royce. They scam money from clients and try to live like millionaires. They really are scum bags
Try to live like what they think millionaires live like..... proper wealthy people are building long term money, generational wealth and don't need to try and look rich. Llewy and Rhys are all show, no go. Rented manor, rented old Bentleys send fake Rolexes. Meanwhile, a legitimately rich man (Warren Buffet, net worth $69Bn) runs a cheap car because he doesn't need to put on an act:

chrome_screenshot_1642369342269.png

Marley

Noticed that LD is worming his way onto Carly Thornton’s Instagram feed sporting one of her T shirts!! I suspect he will gradually worm his way to being the centre of attention again?

Spiderplant

VIP Member
What a condescending arsehole Matt Hall Scammer is…only 4 days ago he was interviewing and promoting his podcast with Dominic McGregor who has made a a successfull career promoting his sobriety, yet within a couple of days Matt Hall scam questions who could resist a pre pint flight…what a knob!