Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohhigotteaforyou

What a berk. I mean, I'm glad he's not injured or didn't injure anyone else (that we know of) but it looks like its been rolled judging by the damaged roof.

Was this vehicle taxed and MOT'd? Or was it one that had been running without these legal requirements?
If not, what are the likely legal ramifications of this? I don't imagine insurance will pay out (that's if it was insured as well...)

Stand by for an Instagram/Facebook post asking if he knows any lawyers who'd like to work for some 'exposure.'
It is taxed and not is done

Reactions: 2

ohhigotteaforyou

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Rhys “IM NOT SHOWING MY BODY FOR 6 weeks “ Davies lasted about few hours not showing his body!

I think keeping up with the utter nonsense must be hard , maybe he forgot he told us we will not see his body for 6 weeks …..

• Haha

Marley

She seems to be forgetting to train her calf’s and is losing symmetry! I don’t know much about the Wellness category but I’ve seen other contestants and they look much better than Ms Thornton!!

ohhigotteaforyou

I know it's early in the year, but I think we have a contender for Post Of The Year from Rhys Davies...

So much to enjoy here (it reads like a child's diary - "Build A New Company: 0900 - 1300hrs" :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:)

But the absolute killer line is, of course at the end. Pretty much EXACTLY like when you were 13 and got teased for being unpopular - "well I HAVE got a girlfriend, but you wouldn't know her - she goes to a different school."

F**k me, what a grown-up business visionary.

Rhys - we all see you, for f**k's sake!

PS Extra :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: for posting this pic with "Think And Grow Rich" OPEN ON YOUR F**KING LAP.

I
Can't
F**king
Breathe.
What website ????????!!?😂😂😂

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
Only speculation but there’s a couple of accounts on here which seem to know a lot about Rhys, Lauren and Shan 🙄
It wasn’t difficult to know a great deal about them as they would plaster anything and everything on their social media accounts within their daily lives.

unknowns1230

can I have some help please. Off topic, does anyone remember LUKE JARVIS the old graphic designer that the twins fired for selling cocaine. Is it true that he now sucks cock for money. I have recieved multiple messages saying not to use his services as he is a drug dealer and abuser. Please search him and comment below. What a horrible predator

Big Bullshitter Rhys Davies has taken a real hammering on The Tinpot Twins Facebook page where he uploaded a video of him shoulder pressing (more like moving the weight about 10 cm) on the 12th February. He’s taken it upon himself to do a voice note justifying his ridiculous form. The gift that keeps on giving.
You got a link for this lol

Spiderplant

VIP Member
True comedy gold! That is all they are worth now. Matt Hall Rich in Success scam, really takes the biscuit. He really thinks he is someone special 🤡

• Haha

theallseeingeye

I’m just wondering why he didn’t get done for driving untaxed cars yet?
Maybe he doesn’t have the car anymore and he is recycling old pics? As they are pretty hot on u taxes cars at the moment? Or is it the fact that the car is registered to his rental where he no longer lives ?

SevenSevenTwo

Funny how 'client confidentiality' went out the window for Rhys as soon as he got himself a few clients hey!

I feel for these people getting mugged off being told to run around on an industrial estate throwing tyres around for a few hours every few days. Hopefully they see the light soon. Especially the young lads Dad who's probably paying a small fortune for his 'services'

Bdog90

Just curious what brought you here in the first place? Isn’t it a bit peculiar to start Googling the name of someone you chat to down the gym 🤷‍♀️
I didn't Google Alec's name it was actually Googling the twins that brought me here. As I said I discovered the twins through Alec's Instagram and have watched this thread on and off ever since. I do love seeing the shit the twins post and then the stuff you guys write about them after🤣but after seeing Alec's name dragged through the mud repeatedly I thought OK maybe I should step in and say something now just as it seems unfair that he gets shit when he hasn't actually done anything wrong or not that I know of anyway.

Spiderplant

VIP Member
I think it’s hers, but she was only allowed the same spec as Llewy (nothing better). Diesel, AMG body kit, few years old. Not allowed to spend more than 25k.
Llewy has finally had the old Bentley repaired aswell- busy day.

Did Rhys ever get his art back, by the way? I can’t see the campaign he was launching on all platforms to his massive audience.
I don’t think his art was ever stolen, he said at the time he was baffled why they didn’t take it….think we all know why 👀👀👀

Llewelyn Davies also now preaching on Carly Thorntons IG stories…
What qualifications does Carly have for offering coaching and mentoring?

Last edited: