Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Really mean this but I think LD new girlfriend needs a page she a complete creeep like him conning the public

Same as Matt hall

Are people forgetting he’s art work goy Knicked from he’s houses

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

TopLip

Good fun on Rhys's IG stories where he is trying to claim he is busy by showing a screenshot of payments coming into his bank. Probably should learn how to blank things out properly- including Grant Robe's business, plus Nisha Parmar, is a pretty big giveaway that it is months/ years old.

No Rhys, you aren't busy.
Please share a screenshot of this!!!!

What better way to out and out prove to any doubters how much of a tool this man is!

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Carly Thornton is now the UK’s most influential speaker, business woman, professional mentor to thousands of women around the globe?? Strangely I don’t know her beyond her Instagram page and coming 10th in her bodybuilding comeback?? Her association with Mr Davis will undoubtedly be her downfall! Silly silly woman …
Unfortunate pose 🤢

When does she introduce Llewy for the complete scam!

Attachments

• Sick

Marley

Carly Thornton is gushing the Davies BS more and more!! She claims to have been training for 25 years she’s 41? So she started when she was 15/16 I very much doubt it??? She builds a body because she combines her training with a steroid regime/hgh so in there lies the rub!! Just like the twins she isn’t a training coach but just fancies herself as one!!

• Wow

Spiderplant

VIP Member
if Indeed there was an element of truth in this, I wonder what their domain name would be😂

if Indeed there was an element of truth in this, I wonder what their domain name would be😂

Key dates for Llewelyn Davies…currently!

Key dates for Llewelyn Davies…currently!

Attachments

Last edited:
The other thing that struck me was how stupid James was with money though. Jumping to £7500-10000 a month living expenses, including rent and leasing expensive Audis. Then struggling to pay the bills when covid kicked in. What sort of financial acumen is that?!??! All flex and no security.
indeed! In the podcast he seemed pretty honest about his business failings, but it sounds like he has grown in experience and has something to offer. It also sounds like he was a little naive and then intimidated when he realised what he had got himself into. The chap flew across the globe to donate a kidney; he sounds like a nice enough guy to me.

Listening to him and Matt talk, I felt Matt sounded very amateur in comparison! He just sounds like the twins; full of shouty generic bravado with no actual knowledge or experience to back it up.

BingoFlamingo

VIP Member
Does the beard give him a distinguished and therefore trusted look?! That’s what he will be thinking.

ETA: of course it doesn’t 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

bonjour222

I guess if you're excited about the life-changing possibilities of being involved in an MLM scheme like Body Shop At Home, you might well feel a "coach" like one of this lot is perfect for you.

With all due respect, this is just a case of the lowest hanging fruit (guys like Matt Hall etc who fell for Lewellyn Davies's bullsh*t) getting their claws into other low hanging fruit (people who have, for some reason, decided that paying for the privilege of joining an MLM is the best way of earning money - f**k knows why, no-one ever does).

All as weird as you like.

Still, must wind up the Tinpot Twins to see that he's got more potential clients on the go than them.

That's something to draw comfort from at least...
Completely agree the tinpot twins are on there knees now. Surely Matt hall need a tattle forum to expose this scammer aswell.

• Heart