Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Listening to him and Matt talk, I felt Matt sounded very amateur in comparison! He just sounds like the twins; full of shouty generic bravado with no actual knowledge or experience to back it up.
TBH I'm just disappointed he had that hand held microphone and not one fucking Take That song 🤣🤣🤣😍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So, to recap for those just joining or reading for the first time to see if Llewellyn and Rhys Davies are all they appear to be on social media.

No. No they're not.

What they claim to be:
Successful business owners, influential on social media, millionaires, best coaches in the UK/country, ex-pro boxers, ex-pro footballers, actors, owners of multiple luxury cars and houses.

What they are:
  • Two bit-part pretenders who lie endlessly. A pair of deceptive fantasists who have never achieved much on their own and have had to leech off others to get anywhere (before it all falls apart).
  • They have no social media influence - the Insta followings are mostly paid-for. And you can't be a worldwide influencer with a private Insta account, obvs.
  • They don't own the houses that they live in. They pretend to - which is f**king weird for a pair of grown men - but they're rented.
  • The "luxury cars" are mostly elderly - and often un-taxed/MOT'd (always the sign of a successful entrepreneur) - and the one decent car Rhys Davies drove for a few months was a leased Lambo, acquired around the time that the Bounce Back Loans were arriving, which he said he'd purchased but has since gone back.
  • Any "success" they've had over the last four years has come off the back of James Burtt and Sarah Akwisombe (see countless other threads on here). Before they hooked up with Burtt the pair were involved in MLM coffee nonsense Organo Coffee and obvs made f**k all out of that. When James Burtt up and left, Llewellyn Davies leeched onto Akwisombe and her (incomprehensible) social media following. Managed to convince a handful of her Followers to part with silly money for absolute crap "coaching courses" or what-not - got found out, people started complaining, he had an affair with her, everything fell apart.
  • Llewellyn and Rhys Davies have virtually no clients.
  • Compared to the millions they say they've made, their available info on Companies House show tragic company accounts
  • Rhys Davies has claimed to be buying a house for his mum for years and years. Never happened.
  • They frequently bang on about coming "from the ends", living in council houses on a mattress opposite a crack den etc etc and how they've managed to escape that life and how they can teach you how to do the same. This is, obviously, a hugely unoriginal tale. While it might be true, the way they've "escaped it" hasn't been through being brilliant at business. In fact, at least some of their ££ has come from selling dodgy gear round gyms in the past.
  • They've recently pivoted back to bodybuilding (a tacit admission that no-one's interested in their coaching services if ever there was one) - Llewy did OK in a UK comp receently. But they're not big-time. They also don't own a supplement or gymwear business, even though they announce things fairly regularly.
In short, they're a joke. No-one knows who the f**k they are other than a handful of people who have been ripped off by them, or a few of us on here who have had the misfortune of seeing friends, family and acquaintances pay them for truly f**king awful, generic, shouty, crappy coaching or, god forbid, "branding" advice.

DON'T PAY THEM FOR ANYTHING is the takeaway from this.

As an aside, they were also very happy to post about/show off their happy families/holidays etc over the years. Both partners - with kids/step-kids up and left in the last year or so. So they've also demonstrated very little success in the personal as well as business arena recently.

Sound like people you'd want to be coached by? Knock yourself out...

I'm sure I've missed loads, but you get the gist..
Brilliant & transparent, to the point !!!

karma999

That’s Rhys Davies. Strong rumours were that he was gay.
Llewellyn also hooks up with men. Fact! He’s as gay as a picnic basket

Well it does matter if he's getting involved with woman ( Mothers ) but also shagging men bearback, That IS a problem
Llewellyn Davies likes the sausage as well FACT. nothing wrong with being gay but it’s seems Llewellyn can’t make up his mind? I hope these poor women get themselves checked after he’s been shagging multiple men offline

So, to recap for those just joining or reading for the first time to see if Llewellyn and Rhys Davies are all they appear to be on social media.

No. No they're not.

What they claim to be:
Successful business owners, influential on social media, millionaires, best coaches in the UK/country, ex-pro boxers, ex-pro footballers, actors, owners of multiple luxury cars and houses.

What they are:
  • Two bit-part pretenders who lie endlessly. A pair of deceptive fantasists who have never achieved much on their own and have had to leech off others to get anywhere (before it all falls apart).
  • They have no social media influence - the Insta followings are mostly paid-for. And you can't be a worldwide influencer with a private Insta account, obvs.
  • They don't own the houses that they live in. They pretend to - which is f**king weird for a pair of grown men - but they're rented.
  • The "luxury cars" are mostly elderly - and often un-taxed/MOT'd (always the sign of a successful entrepreneur) - and the one decent car Rhys Davies drove for a few months was a leased Lambo, acquired around the time that the Bounce Back Loans were arriving, which he said he'd purchased but has since gone back.
  • Any "success" they've had over the last four years has come off the back of James Burtt and Sarah Akwisombe (see countless other threads on here). Before they hooked up with Burtt the pair were involved in MLM coffee nonsense Organo Coffee and obvs made f**k all out of that. When James Burtt up and left, Llewellyn Davies leeched onto Akwisombe and her (incomprehensible) social media following. Managed to convince a handful of her Followers to part with silly money for absolute crap "coaching courses" or what-not - got found out, people started complaining, he had an affair with her, everything fell apart.
  • Llewellyn and Rhys Davies have virtually no clients.
  • Compared to the millions they say they've made, their available info on Companies House show tragic company accounts
  • Rhys Davies has claimed to be buying a house for his mum for years and years. Never happened.
  • They frequently bang on about coming "from the ends", living in council houses on a mattress opposite a crack den etc etc and how they've managed to escape that life and how they can teach you how to do the same. This is, obviously, a hugely unoriginal tale. While it might be true, the way they've "escaped it" hasn't been through being brilliant at business. In fact, at least some of their ££ has come from selling dodgy gear round gyms in the past.
  • They've recently pivoted back to bodybuilding (a tacit admission that no-one's interested in their coaching services if ever there was one) - Llewy did OK in a UK comp receently. But they're not big-time. They also don't own a supplement or gymwear business, even though they announce things fairly regularly.
In short, they're a joke. No-one knows who the f**k they are other than a handful of people who have been ripped off by them, or a few of us on here who have had the misfortune of seeing friends, family and acquaintances pay them for truly f**king awful, generic, shouty, crappy coaching or, god forbid, "branding" advice.

DON'T PAY THEM FOR ANYTHING is the takeaway from this.

As an aside, they were also very happy to post about/show off their happy families/holidays etc over the years. Both partners - with kids/step-kids up and left in the last year or so. So they've also demonstrated very little success in the personal as well as business arena recently.

Sound like people you'd want to be coached by? Knock yourself out...

I'm sure I've missed loads, but you get the gist..
Well put 👌🏻

yabby212

Chatty Member
What happened to Sarah King? The last I heard of her was Rhys Davies offered her a day with his Range Rover as a payment. She was never mentioned again.

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Listened to it on the way to work and they got off easy.

At worst, it just highlights that they have no business acumen whatsoever. James Burtt came across well, not so sure about Matt Hall- I got the feeling he was a bit out of his depth with the overall conversation.

Interesting take on coaching in the first few minutes- just telling people the same things over and over to make sure they maintain momentum. Explains how Llewy and Rhys were able to scam so many people with their events- no need for original content, people will just keep turning up as they can only do something if someone tells them to do it. Also pretty dense of Matt Hall to leave that in when it is still his current business model.
Exactly what I thought, but Matt isn’t the brightest is he! Makes Matt Hall look really gullible and greedy for getting into the MLM scam with the tinpots even when he’d seen what happened with James Burtt and continued to line his own pockets. James came across well, Matt Hall could of said more!

Escobar

Llewellyn Davies has always been known locally in Cov to enjoy sexually dominating men!!!
The older man as well.

Terry1234

Tesco in Great Dunmow I think that photo’s been taken. Long way from Basildon, especially now that Llewy has moved out of the rented manor.
That is Dunmow Tesco's and quite recently, as I think they only put up the marquee to the right a few weeks ago. He may even be in a disabled space - it wouldn't surprise me as he's such a selfish prick.