Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oops!! Wonder he he was videoing himself whilst driving again?So dangerous, Matt Hall scam always doing it, any ideas where we can report him to? Before some innocent person gets hurt?
Doubt Rhys Davies conman will even be insured, off dear!

Edit, it’s the most engagement he’s ever had 😝
What a berk. I mean, I'm glad he's not injured or didn't injure anyone else (that we know of) but it looks like its been rolled judging by the damaged roof.

Was this vehicle taxed and MOT'd? Or was it one that had been running without these legal requirements?
If not, what are the likely legal ramifications of this? I don't imagine insurance will pay out (that's if it was insured as well...)

Stand by for an Instagram/Facebook post asking if he knows any lawyers who'd like to work for some 'exposure.'

Reactions: 3
Matt Hall scam conman has finished his shouty free zoom calls and now trying to reel his free victims into spending their hard earned cash on more shouty BS!
He’s obviously missed his opportunity for The Apprentice, as he has nothing to offer anyone let alone Lord Sugar, but claims to being given the green light for a channel 4 show? One can only hope it’s about uncovering MLM scammers, but I somehow doubt it. Channel 4 really should do some due diligence if this is true.
Surprised the Tinpot Twins haven’t pitchEd to Lord Sugar as yet, with their exceptional business acumen 😂 that would take the comedy gold to another level!😂😂😂
Hahaha what a moron.

I've worked in TV and 'giving the green light' is just a content manager saying 'yeah sure film something, fund it and we'll watch it.'

We can all do that you tit.

As always, like I have said before, always statements suggesting what's going to happen rather is actually happening.

At best he'd be cast on Love Island for pure comedy value. Or a really cringe-worthy big brother contestant.

But producing his own show, jog on lad!

• Haha

Deliverance

Yeah but she’s posting a video about her first Rolex 😂😂😂!! Sounds familiar, not sure if she’s spoken about material anchors yet.

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
Said boy is the son of Rhys Davies conmans jeweller 🤔 perhaps Rhys owes money on his last rented fake Rolex and that’s he way of paying it off!
Meanwhile, what the hell is he chatting about?
What this basically is, he will just have you on FaceTime and spout a load of generic motivational mumbo-jumbo which you can extract from a quick google search or a flick around on YouTube. He will have you in the gym with him once a week and film you doing a set of side lateral raises and then will make you be outdoors at 5am to give your dog a walk whilst you talk the same nonsense as he does on a Facebook live video which he will then share and tell his followers how you are the next big thing from the UK and how the rest of the people are still procrastinating.

These pair low lives need taking down, It's wrong what they are doing to our young ones, they have been preying on the innocent for years.

We need something stronger than this to let the masses know about them, even though they are top of Google ;)

• Heart
They are so boring, still trying to scam vulnerable people, but hopefully more people are seeing them for what the are…a laughing stock! Waiting to see how the shows go.
Meanwhile Matt Hall Rich in Success scam has dumped a load of old testimonials and obviously hasnt sanity checked them all! 😂👀😂
He's not done the best job of covering up the name either...

• Haha

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Hot off the press the Terrible Twins are going to partner with a global company 🤡 but didn’t they buy one about 18 months ago ! 😂
Dont forget to join their new coaching group. It’s limited to only 100 people so get in quick 😂💩😂

Edit… 2013 was 8 years ago but Rhys was sleeping on a mattress opposite a crack den only 5;years ago…👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Didn’t Rhys Davies have a coach few weeks back ?
He just gets the same coach as Llewy Davies- I presume they push for a discount.

Llewy had Rob @ LRF, Rhys had Rob @ LRF.

Rob binned them both off, so they had Jon Lofthouse (who is a decent coach). After the Arnold Classic, looks like Jon has dropped them both (or they didn’t pay the bill). Whole thing is a joke- it’s clear when Llewy is ignoring the advice given, and he still doesn’t understand the importance of resting (I hope he takes a permanent day off).

SevenSevenTwo

And we’re supposed to believe Rhys Davies, born scam artist was actually at the rugby supporting his young victim…yeah right! We this pair documenting everything, no photo, it never happened!View attachment 1154428
Hes put a picture up... the most confusing thing to me is that 'Staffordshire' beat 'Leicestershire' in a super win for the Tigers...

The lads wearing a Leicester Tigers shirt for a start 🤔 (purposely not using the young lads name or posting a full pic)

Attachments

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
FFS wanted to join Cltr gym in Dunmow (it’s new) and that knobhead Llewy Davies is already hanging around in there. I know a couple of PTs in there, so will give them the heads-up- guessing he is no longer welcome at Ab Salute aswell? I’ve been in there a fair bit recently and not seen him

Well Channel 4 are really scraping the barrel engaging with the conman Matt Hall scam. What on earth is he qualified to talk about 🤥😂
Was t this the show that officially recorded zero viewers at one point last year?

• Heart

Marley

Rhys waxing lyrical about Molly Mae interview!! He really is a man of very limited intellect? Who cares what her views are on life etc etc! Don’t think that in anyway she is inspiring but Rhys seems to think so? She’s just trying to better her life just like you Rhys Davis! Might I suggest you just get a job of any sort rather than living this fantasy life? I suspect you and your brother’s only means of earning money is selling steroids that is if there’s any left after you’ve taken your share??