Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
How appropriate!
Got to say Carly Thornton doesn’t seem happy these days, she’s turned her comments off, doesn’t post as much as she did, looks like she’s been crying IMO.
And this ‘new’ smoker Mercedes’? Who does it belong to? Llewy or Carly?
I think it’s hers, but she was only allowed the same spec as Llewy (nothing better). Diesel, AMG body kit, few years old. Not allowed to spend more than 25k.
Llewy has finally had the old Bentley repaired aswell- busy day.

Did Rhys ever get his art back, by the way? I can’t see the campaign he was launching on all platforms to his massive audience.

Reactions: 2

quillyfox

Conman Rhys Davies only has the 2 Doberman’s, Beau Beau & Vegas, he gave Bellatrix back when Lauren walked out on him.
Wonder if he’s having his mum for xmas given he’s her sole carer, surely he wouldn’t leave her on her own?
I hope Carly Thornton has protected her little empire from unscrupulous thugs, as no doubt that is what Llewy is there for. She used to date pro bodybuilder Luke Sandoe.
I would disagree that rhys has both dobermans based on this photo

Attachments

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
I guess that's the thing with kids, the woman usually will get the custody in a situation like this so it can be very hard to mentally let go of living with your child.

Poor guy. Must be dying inside daily and doing it all for his children.
He looked close to tears hidden behind dark glasses the other day.

Honestly this little circle of narcissistic scammers are so disgusting. The harm they do is so unbelievably far reaching beyond just the financial aspect. They should all be jailed for the harm they do.

Obr

Anyone going to notify the Dad of this forum? I think it would be for the best...

• Heart
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

I present to you the pure numbers

brand new video uploaded 16 minutes ago gets 1 👍

so please explain something to me , this WE ARE THE UKS BEST COACHES ,BRANDING GURUS, SOCIAL MEDIA EXPERTS,

as for my maths that doesn’t add up
What a load of shite that video is …seen it all too many times from these idiots
coaches/mentors ur having a laugh 😂

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Carly Thornton is gushing the Davies BS more and more!! She claims to have been training for 25 years she’s 41? So she started when she was 15/16 I very much doubt it??? She builds a body because she combines her training with a steroid regime/hgh so in there lies the rub!! Just like the twins she isn’t a training coach but just fancies herself as one!!
She’s using the same tactics, MLM as the TinpoTTits! She really needs to give up heels too, her legs can’t cope now!!

Attachments

• Heart

Spiderplant

VIP Member
TBH I'm just disappointed he had that hand held microphone and not one fucking Take That song 🤣🤣🤣😍
I think we all know Matt Hall is an absolute copy cat of the scam tinpot twins and I’m disappointed that James Burtt. associated himself with that model of trading, if he truly believes he’s an honest guy. Good on you James for getting out when you did,,,,but you did milk a few big it up gigs, that gave nothing To no one but you and your partners, to pay for your 2 black Audis on your rented drive and the mean boys silly protection dogs’ you knew it!!

Spiderplant

VIP Member
It seems Lewy D has a few executive students ( victims) again & big Rhysy has 1 boy & his dad ( victims) all to rinse of their hard earned cash by the UKs finest coaches/ mentors 🤣😂
Rhys also has an apparent ex Soldier he’s ‘training’.
Has he been kicked out of the gym? He’s got them running up and down outside some old units!