Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
You’ve hit the nail on the head and is why the Tinpot Twins jumped into this industry with both feet in an instance once they caught a whiff of the possible gains. It was only a few days ago, the lemon Llewellyn Davies was showing off all of his “accolades” in the form of Micky Mouse certifications. This will always do the trick on those who are vulnerable and are dimwitted, sadly. He has seemed to have gone very quiet on posting about Chris Hallett. Maybe Chris has missed a payment who knows but it was only a few weeks ago he couldn’t stop going on about how much of a leader in, similar to how he was endlessly posting about the three musketeers before they got on their horses and rode off into the sunset. Never a word again.
Hopefully another one who's realised that not only are the twatty twins not delivering any value for the stupid fees, but there's reputational damage just by being associated with them.

So is Llewy out of the Manor he supposedly owned now?!? Can't be long before Rhys is out of his place too, but he's not had chance to build his underground lair/pool/cinema room yet 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Everyone big rhy has a new qualification a timeline master coach

Excellent point, how are these pair of unqualified idiots being allowed to ‘act’ as PT’s in a gym? Surely they would need insurance and an actual qualification? Disgraceful and need reporting. Meanwhile Rhys is making up clients as he goes along….how long will it be before he can’t pay the rent! 😡
Looking so forward to this day. And seriously can’t wait for the excuse 😂

Attachments

yabby212

Chatty Member
Looks like Llewellyn Davies caught covid when he went to meet his steroid dealer, Jason Corrick in Nottingham at Tathams Powerhouse Gym last week.

Oh Rhys you stupid, STUPID CUNT!

using CAPITALS, 'received multiple messages' and 'comment below' are all straight out your book of ******** catch phrases.

Imagine being someone who is so insecure they have to put on a front and hide the fact that every single thing you've done has been a huge failure and you are slowly emptying your dwindling bank account of money you earned when you used to get away with people believing your lies.

Imagine being caught out and called out by endless people and looking like a grade A nob head and still trying to style it out that you're successful.

Imagine renting almost everything you own at nearly 40.

Imagine publicly 'burgling' your own house to try and get attention.

Imagine being such a cunt that you have a thread about you online that revolves mostly around laughing at how much of a waster you and your brother are.

Imagine then logging onto that thread and trying to divert attention away from yourself by randomly trying to put accusations about an innocent man.

Imagine then being so thick that you can't even break away from your ******** catch phrases and making yourself look like an even bigger CUNT as a result.

Watching you fail publicly like this is such a joy.

Sleep well you stupid dumb cunt.

I'll chill with my kids and family in the house I own, and wake up tomorrow to serve the customers of my business that I love. Then I'll probably check in on tattle to see what the next dumb wacky shit youve done is, because its literally hilarious watching you.

Llewy coined the idea long ago in one of his many lies, but someone should actually make a documentary about these 2, you can't make this shit up!
This is soooo funny and so true! Me and my husband are belly laughing right here! Oh Rhys dumb cunt 🙂

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Llewellyn Davies asking for a videographer indicates that Lee Page has too left these two clowns which explains why their new YouTube channel has been dead in the water for the last few months.
Seems like TTTOfficial scam are engaging with Lee Page again. They obviously don’t care about him being previously outed by female body builders!

Bdog90

Alec - welcome to the thread! I can’t believe that someone that just knows someone “through the gym” would write such an impassioned and loooonngggg post in defence of them. If you have something to say in your defence then be honest like other people have been!
He's a good guy I chat to him quite a lot.

• Haha

karma999

Nothing wrong with being gay at all. I have friends of whom I’ve known for decades who are gay. The problem with Rhys is, he is undercover gay and denies it just like he does much else.

not just Rhys but Llewellyn as well. It’s not just about being gay but having very weird, dysfunctional sexual habits behind their partners backs putting them highly at risk
Nothing wrong with being gay at all. I have friends of whom I’ve known for decades who are gay. The problem with Rhys is, he is undercover gay and denies it just like he does much else.
not just Rhys but Llewellyn as well. It’s not just about being gay but having very weird, dysfunctional sexual habits behind their partners backs putting them highly at risk

theallseeingeye

I'm pretty sure Le Wally Davies thinks he's typed "one billion pounds" here. Dozy prawn.

Must be brilliant to be nearly 40, with no track record of being ACTUALLY, sustainably successful and be able to satisfy yourself with just typing things like this into your phone.

The post below is a cracker too...

SOCIAL PROOF!!!!..

..of the fact that they might have "been in the game over a decade" but no-one cared about Rhys post then (THIRTEEN LIKES) and even less care now (FIVE LIKES in 16 hours).

In ten years of being in the social media game, posting f**king ENDLESSLY, they've ended up with a YouTube channel with less than 300 subscribers. And Insta accounts that have to be private because they can't keep up with deleting comments that call them out for their bullshit.

Weapons grade cretins.

Being on social media for ten years and having less interest now than then is like saying "I'm really good at marathons - look, I've been running this one for seventeen hours!!"

Hard to comprehend grown-ass men being this thick.
How could he be a role model for changing lives then ? Wasn’t he living on a mattress across from a crack den ???

Spiderplant

VIP Member
I don't even think Saint Rhys is being entirely truthful about his accident, on the latest 'live' vid he claims it was on the motorway but judging by the picture by the side of the road, its on a bit of grass and the Merc in the background is on the left side of the road which, if it were on a motorway, would mean that grass is in the middle of the road...
I don't know of any turfed central reservations on the motorway?!

Yes, I'm overthinking this.
I’m sure there is more to it! The old Bentley is going to take a battering with those dogs in it 🐕‍🦺

yabby212

Chatty Member
I think it’s hers, but she was only allowed the same spec as Llewy (nothing better). Diesel, AMG body kit, few years old. Not allowed to spend more than 25k.
Llewy has finally had the old Bentley repaired aswell- busy day.

Did Rhys ever get his art back, by the way? I can’t see the campaign he was launching on all platforms to his massive audience.
Ah yes the old Bentley! Which has had more times in repairs than it has the lemon driving it. Carly Thornton will really enjoy the interior with Georgia Archer’s, Kayden Archer’s and Indie Archer’s names embroidered on the seats?

I think Rhys Davies had a second thought when he realised posting a rant on Facebook live and scoring a like of Claire Davies (his mum), Jan Davies (his aunt), Llewellyn Davies and one from himself would hardly get the company in question quaking in their boots.

• Haha

Deliverance

Has anyone seen Carly Thornton and Ld getting taken out by he’s personal driver in the roll Royce. They scam money from clients and try to live like millionaires. They really are scum bags

Serious sale skills here. Defo going to sign up to hes 500 pound a day coaching course
Personal driver? It’s a rented chauffeur service, don’t fall for the illusion. It’s all nonsense, I hired a Ferrari once for a weekend, but wouldn’t have dreamt of claiming I owned yet based on that one hire alone have probably owned more luxury vehicles than these two 😂😂😂

• Heart

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Apparently I’ve been doing it all wrong when I got to eat at Skew on Bishop’s Stortford. Making the waiter pose for a photo, and filming him pouring the drinks, is how you show how successful you are in Llewy’s world. Probably didn’t even tip.

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
I listened to James Burrt’s podcast last night. The Tinpot Twins should be waking up this morning thanking their lucky stars as he could’ve really gone to town on those two shitheads but he didn’t. There’s quite a lot he didn’t go into which he should’ve done, and they know that too.

I listened to James Burtt podcast last night. The Tinpot Twins should be waking up this morning thanking their lucky stars as he could’ve really gone to town on those two shitheads but he didn’t. There’s quite a lot he didn’t go into which he should’ve done, and they know that too.

Last edited:
  • Heart