Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chloegirl

Chatty Member
Look like the UK finest coaches and top 0.01% earners. Have really hit there lowest both have literally nothing left. Rhys all of a sudden become a secondary school PE teacher and LD is Carly Thornton new taxi driver considering 6 month ago he was going to have he’s own personal driver 😂😂😂😂😂
Rhys a secondary school teacher? Thought you couldnt be a teacher with criminal record 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Imagine being such a waste of skin as these 2. They can't even scam effectively on their own - they always have to tag onto someone else (obvs someone with no ethics!) to rinse their audience.

They're nothing more than the modern equivalent of the shit street conmen who used to hang out on Shoreditch High Street doing the classic "3 Cup Con"

Utter failures.

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
In case you're here because you're researching whether to invest in Rhys Davies's much-discounted "coaching" offers in 2022..

The man claims to have been "inundated" with enquiries recently.
He's previously claimed he gets 50 enquiries A WEEK from people wondering just how he's been so "successful" - that's 2500 enquiries a year.
He claims to be the best coach in the UK.
He wants to charge you money for advice on how to live your life and run your business.

Here are all the times in the last two weeks where he's begged for work on his Facebook page alone. The constant discounts make it look like he's a human DFS with a permanant closing down sale.

If he's the best coach in the country and gets 2500 enquiries a year and still has to "advertise" his services (to the same Facebook audience week after week, FFS) then it suggests the man can't close a deal.

Maybe not the business or life coach you're looking for..

Save your money.

View attachment 908341
I think you touched a nerve…

D251445E-18F8-4FC6-8F69-5DE6D056CFE6.png

• Haha

Chloegirl

Chatty Member
The Tinpot Twins post an advert about a boot camp for potential clients in Spain next year. This will really consist of being ripped off, funding the pair of these two frauds a free, all expenses paid trip as you would tag along with them to the gym as Rhys Davies grunts and screams pointless rubbish and Llewellyn Davies shadow-boxes and rants about “average people”. Great stuff!
I’d love an undercover journo to sign up and go and then write all about it after.

• Heart

Spiderplant

VIP Member
'Knowing when to walk away' erm, how about the minute that you realised that the whole thing is an MLM scam run by two guys who's whole life is fake and they have the same amount of successful business experience as you.....none.

But you didn't, you chose to play along with it, even introducing new clients for them to fleece, you praised him, bigged him up, even posed in the clapped out Bentley taking selfies with 'chillin' in the Bentley' captions, bragging with him about how everyone could also have their own manor house, if they just invest in themselves i.e. pay you. Even though you knew the whole thing was utter bollocks!
Exactly and that is why Matt Hall is a complete carbon copy of his tinpot mentors, duplicating their scam model. Matt even said all it’s about is telling his clients the same thing over and over to reinforce the message! Easy! He went head first knowin what the whole scam was about and enabling the twins to ruin more peoples lives. He stood there and defended the lies they spewed. I think Im right in saying it was actually Alec Witts that announcement his Departure from the twins, followed the next day by Matt Hall! Not so brave were you Matt!

• Heart

Deliverance

Whilst winning the welsh ABA’s is an achievement in amateur boxing circles it’s known as the place where the not quite good enough go to win. For a laugh you should check out Rhys getting stopped by Shane McPhilbin it was up on YouTube last year.

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
I listened to James Burrt’s podcast last night. The Tinpot Twins should be waking up this morning thanking their lucky stars as he could’ve really gone to town on those two shitheads but he didn’t. There’s quite a lot he didn’t go into which he should’ve done, and they know that too.
Listened to it on the way to work and they got off easy.

At worst, it just highlights that they have no business acumen whatsoever. James Burtt came across well, not so sure about Matt Hall- I got the feeling he was a bit out of his depth with the overall conversation.

Interesting take on coaching in the first few minutes- just telling people the same things over and over to make sure they maintain momentum. Explains how Llewy and Rhys were able to scam so many people with their events- no need for original content, people will just keep turning up as they can only do something if someone tells them to do it. Also pretty dense of Matt Hall to leave that in when it is still his current business model.

Inspiretruty

Carly thornton is as big a con as ttt.
She had me and many others. Luckily she was not that smart. As i began calling her out and challenging her lack of knowledge. She did not get away with too much. Sadly they have all blocked me on all platforms. Glutey wear is in trouble. Carly is as evil as the brothers. But is becoming as untouchable as them.

£150 per month. Carly has upper her game £300 >£750 per month £250for 3 hours and i out trained her she has no qualification and her training knowledhe is level 1 pt. £100 for 40 min zoom where she speaks about her dog. Her diet plan is dangerous and will end up killing someone. I cant challenge on socials as i am blocked
Omg this is horrendous!!! Such a shame!!

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Wonder if Rhys Davies scam is lying low today under the pretence he’s flown home today? He won’t want to isolate until he gets a negative test will he! ummm! 🤔

Hello all, I’ve been following this thread for a while. It’s really interesting and I read it everyday for updates.
A bit of my experience-,I have been a client of Alec and Matt and have also met the twin pot twins and went to LD house in Essex in 2019 (I saw the goblets!)
When I was working with Alec, this was at a time he was extremely sucked in by LD&RD. This was in 2019. I felt like he wasn’t becoming a nice person and acting exactly like them posting photos of watches, clothes, shopping trips and cars. It was all incredibly materialistic and Alec himself was so serious, he just seemed to live and breathe for the twins, the gym and wasn’t living a realistic ‘normal’ life. I felt sorry for him in some ways and was shocked to hear paid LD £20,000 for 12 months of coaching.
I parted ways with Alec because he had a go at me for not going down the gym once as I told him I had the chance that afternoon to spend time with my niece and nephew. I felt we were not on the same wavelength and that he was all about material possessions. That wasn’t me. He was also way too serious.
I don’t like how the coaches make you feel bad by saying phrases like ‘you obviously don’t care about yourself then if you’re not willing to pay’. Alec was becoming like the twins and it wasn’t nice to see. I also felt unsafe as I suspected the twins were a bit dodgy and Alec believed the sun shined out of their arses.
I am pleased to see both Matt and Alec stepping more away from the twin pot twins and not emulating them as much. Alec seems to be more relaxed these days and enjoying life a bit more rather than being so serious. and I did enjoy working with Matt to some degree although I did find his prices didn’t justify the content and packages he was offering.
I also didn’t like Matts opposition against someone having a 9-5 job making out like there is something wrong with that. I have a very professional job and not all of us want our own business. Matt did not try and pressure me to remain with him. I don’t think him or Alec are bad guys and they probably feel stupid for being sucked in by the twin pots but don’t want to admit it
Hi Alec and Matt this is comedy haha 😂😂😂

• Angry
  • Heart

bonjour222

Nice to see the yacht and jet purchases are still on due to the fact the M42 is always too busy for Rhys Davies conman 🤡
EDIT….I’m sure Lauren would question he was sleeping on a mattress 5 years ago!
Meanwhile Matt Hall continues to scam with his FOMO offering at £299 instead of £450 to join his shouty zoom chats with a community of action takers 😂 Matt, are you going to offer this to the C4 viewers on Thursday? 😂😂🤡
Wouldn’t pay the worthless cunt a fiver

Wouldn’t pay the worthless cunt a fiver
And surprised that rhy didn’t mention about the crack den

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
Heard the steroids they’re both getting from Jason Corrick has made Llewellyn Davies a bit poorly today…

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Good to know Rhys reads this thread- he has made a point of showing his girlfriend/ victim in an IG story this evening. Can you show us the cellar next?

Talking of dogs - Rhys has roped another dog into the equation. He has a 12 week old bulldog - totally stunning, but only because his Mrs begged. Such a shame these poor children/animals get dragged into these situations too!
Not only that, the car the picture of the dog is taken in still isn't taxed! Probably not even their dog. This car hasn't been taxed or sorned since August because he obviously can't afford it. It's painful watching these two clowns desperately trying to be something that they never will be. When you're thick as fuck, you're thick as fuck, end of!