Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SevenSevenTwo

Yes, seen the photo, very confusing and I’ll bet that pic was from an alleged win a couple of weeks ago, because Rhys was in the gym all afternoon apparently…he can’t keep up with his own lies!

Message from the lad’s dad who is also a victim of the scam man Rhys Davies:

“Lichfield lads do themselves PROUD as they beat Leicestershire for Staffs today in the final under16,s Super Sunday for The Tigers🐯 ”…

”Great win for Staffordshire fantastic performance from ALL the Boys💙💜🏉💪💥
Ending with a presentation to collect there Staffs County ties #beyondproud !!!”
Ah makes sense now I've googled.. its an academy / feeder club type of deal. I'll withdraw my questioning of 'Rhys Davies NLP practitioner (almost)' this time!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

yabby212

Chatty Member
6 years on & they are still doing people over. Absolutely wankpieces that need a fucking good hiding & one day I am sure they will meet someone who may just do that!
They’ve been doing people over way, way before that post in that BB forum. Believe me.

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Not buying his mothers house again is he 😂😂😂😂
He last bought it end of 2020 before he bought his new business 😂😂😂😂
We await the new property “purchase” of his due to not affording his current rent!
He bought Pablo from Whitewall Gallery, Im sure they don't offer a service to buy it back when you’re broke!
Haven't seen all the dogs lately, I hope he hasn’t moved any of them on for a bit of cash!

Attachments

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
The pair of fools are now “branding” themselves as “The Not So Terrible Twins”. I think they had it right the first time, every last thing about them is garbage.

No matter how many times The (quite so) Tinpot Twins brand themselves won’t stop the masses knowing what the pair of these are really like. Rotten to the core.

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Lewy is back renting in the Dunmow area as “early dog walk cardio content rant “ was around the Doctors Pond in Dunmow Essex … feel sorry for the neighbours @550am being woken to that shite 🥺🤐
He’s renting over on Godfrey Way I think. Might put a warning on the local Facebook group.

• Haha

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
She’s servicping Matt Hall scam and Alec Witts!
What's with these clowns' obsession with a PA when Google calendar, Calendly and Gsuite can do it all? I cam only conclude its just more smoke and mirrors and trying to portray an image because they stupidly think important business people have a PA?

Yes be careful Carly they are nasty pieces of work who have stolen from so many innocent people old and young

biglad010

View attachment 1011807

Love the facted rhy has written he own review 😂😂😂
He really is a complete Narcissistic dickhead

What's with these clowns' obsession with a PA when Google calendar, Calendly and Gsuite can do it all? I cam only conclude its just more smoke and mirrors and trying to portray an image because they stupidly think important business people have a PA?
Because they think it makes them sound important

Oh dear, I think the twins need to consult an expert about their new “branding”! Personally I thought “the terrible twins” name was at least an honest representation of their services… still I guess “the not so terrible twins” is also accurate as owing to this thread and it’s high google position, more people will be aware of the scam and therefore they will hopefully do less damage than before!

Attachments

• Haha

Spiderplant

VIP Member
I bet the local dealerships love it when these two chancers come in for a viewing. Because lets face it, that's all they do, view and possibly blag a test drive.
What's the betting that there will be a video of them doing just that, "pending" as they're so fond of saying...
I think this is more of a picture he found on the internet, never seen it for real at all. Manifesting the dream 🤔

• Haha
Just seen Lewys latest Roid Rant video about Boris & the Gov over Ukraine … what a complete Narc idiot !!!

Who in their right mind would pay these 2 dim witts to coach & advise your business 🥸🤓🤪🙃

Spiderplant

VIP Member
They did, wasn't there some posts about it way back, including a man they threatened after he spoke out about it after becoming ill?
I remember reading about it here, there was a link also I think to a thread where, believe it or not, they were being a called out for unscrupulous behaviour!

Anyone else not able to see any of Rd posts on Facebook? I can see nothing since the dopey story from end of January. Not that he ever posts anything interesting, but I do love to laugh at all of the bollocks and terrible grammar.