Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jakey56

Why is he moving so soon from the house of his dreams? He's only just 'bought it' 🤣.

He's not even had chance to build the swimming pool, or cinema in the 'seller' yet!

Just more hot air and waffle.🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Make me laugh in LD latest video. The fact that he is saying now he don’t care about money anymore. It’s because he don’t have money anymore and won’t accept or admit it

• Haha

Marley

Rhys Davis Latest picture!! If you look closer he’s designer coat has a button missing and looks like it’s just come from the creaser’s? My mum used to have an expression ‘fur coat and no knickers’ 😂😂

• Haha

Deliverance

£13k for a six month programme from that fuck weasel!! How desperate would you have to be to part with your hard earned cash for classic advice such as ‘rinse it’!!

airx01

I don’t think his art was ever stolen, he said at the time he was baffled why they didn’t take it….think we all know why 👀👀👀

Llewelyn Davies also now preaching on Carly Thorntons IG stories…
What qualifications does Carly have for offering coaching and mentoring?
Absolutely none. My sister signed up to her £150 per month coaching and it was shockingly bad. She couldn’t cancel within 3 months either.

• Wow
  • Sad

Marley

All I can say perhaps it’s about time they went and got a job?? Face the fact that your not going to be top bodybuilders and/or trainers!!

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Llewy now posting old photos of the ‘syllabus’ that he was pushing when the Champions of Mind were at peak scam. It’s gone well for him, now having to live with Carly as he couldn’t afford the rent at the old manor.

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
The other day I questioned Rhys Davies’s business acumen. Today, he’s only gone and put up a post advertising FREE coaching. Come Christmas he will be offering people money out his own pocket to coach them at this rate! Then you got the other lemon, Llewellyn Davies, who preached all last week how he’s going to be working like a dog relentlessly during this month since he’s been back from his “working holiday” and all he’s done since is post pics and videos of himself in the gym and doing his morning cardio (taking the dog out on a walk). Some work ethic, hey.

• Haha

screamqueen

VIP Member
Eugh god. His lack of understanding for written English is disgusting, that gave me a headache reading that.

Also, doesn’t he always just pose in his undercrackers for social media photos? Pot kettle much?

yabby212

Chatty Member
Just another one in the long list of “didn’t really happen”. The other lemon, Llewellyn Davies was spending quite a bit of time at the Mercedes Benz showroom a couple of weeks ago telling us he was purchasing a new car. I guess that didn’t happen either then!

• Haha
It looks pretty blatant to me, I have a saw Luke’s work in the past and it’s absolutely brilliant, from what I can gather he his also a nice young lad.

CONMAN RHYS is obviously in here 😂😂😂😂😂

Where’s your LAMBO little man? 👅👅👅👅👅

Hmmmmmm.

First post from this account....

RHYS DAVIES - dat u brov?

• Haha

Spiderplant

VIP Member
View attachment 940349
Actually pissing myself laughing LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Bit like his tinpot brother Rhys Davies conman planning 2021…
Property abroad
Outdoor swimming pool for 3 bed rented semi
Cinema. Room in the ’sellar’
Log cabin sauna in said garden

Looking back he also claims HMO within his portfolio, think he was playing too much Monopoly and Sims 🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• Haha
My word, not exactly surprising to see these nitwits are continuing to make class A idiots of themselves.

Loving Rhys' recent live, blinking like it's going out of fashion, pretending he's inundated with questions, talking about being on a mattress 5 years ago, sitting outside his rented 2 bed semi that he'll be downgrading from soon due to being an absolutely useless business man and catastrophic failure that he is. Same shit, different day!

Has anyone also noticed how much he's aged in the last 6 months or so, that steroid lifestyle will get you fast!

Looking at some of the Tinpot trained musketeers, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Pretesh, pretending to talk to an audience of people but hes definitely in an empty room:

Alec Witts seems to have reverted to gym training and quit the business coaching of late, perhaps he's finally admitted to himself he's not qualified!?

Matt Hall suggesting that coaches with no experience in business have no right to coach, HILARIOUS!

Also, lets not forget tired looking old chap Steve Burgess who is now putting new videos on his instagram, classic Tinpot Twins Alumni ranting rubbish with zero substance to his mass of fake followers he almost definitely paid for! https://instagram.com/steveburgesscoach

Ah, these guys are literally all so unaware of how ridiculous they look to most half intelligent people and this is why they will continue to get laughed at across the internet for eternity!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
Both on fine form of their stupidness. The lemon, Llewellyn Davies posts a picture with his daughter during his one hour contact supervision as if he is a prominent figure in her life?!

I love how he states “people have been asking me” or “I’ve had many inboxes” and then starts to rant. No you haven’t! No one cares!!

The Tinpot Twins post an advert about a boot camp for potential clients in Spain next year. This will really consist of being ripped off, funding the pair of these two frauds a free, all expenses paid trip as you would tag along with them to the gym as Rhys Davies grunts and screams pointless rubbish and Llewellyn Davies shadow-boxes and rants about “average people”. Great stuff!

• Haha
  • Heart

Spiderplant

VIP Member
A “Gluteywear ambassador” - what does that even mean? He will just walk around wearing a tshirt which says Gluteywear each day like the lemon Llewellyn Davies does?
I think it’s another MLM scheme where they buy the products and flog them to their followers, but I could be wrong!

Rented at the age Of 37…repossessed by the age of 38!

Attachments

• Haha

Jakey56

The whole industry seems strange to me. It must be the only industry where the entry qualifications are simply how much money you've paid to some bogus coach yourself.
They all seem to spout 'I've spent over £20K on personal development and now I want to help you'. But they have no qualifications from a legitimate awarding body, just some certificate from their 'mentor'.

• Heart