Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yabby212

Chatty Member
The whole industry seems strange to me. It must be the only industry where the entry qualifications are simply how much money you've paid to some bogus coach yourself.
They all seem to spout 'I've spent over £20K on personal development and now I want to help you'. But they have no qualifications from a legitimate awarding body, just some certificate from their 'mentor'.
You’ve hit the nail on the head and is why the Tinpot Twins jumped into this industry with both feet in an instance once they caught a whiff of the possible gains. It was only a few days ago, the lemon Llewellyn Davies was showing off all of his “accolades” in the form of Micky Mouse certifications. This will always do the trick on those who are vulnerable and are dimwitted, sadly. He has seemed to have gone very quiet on posting about Chris Hallett. Maybe Chris has missed a payment who knows but it was only a few weeks ago he couldn’t stop going on about how much of a leader in, similar to how he was endlessly posting about the three musketeers before they got on their horses and rode off into the sunset. Never a word again.

Reactions: 7

yabby212

Chatty Member
Seen Ld video this morning apparently half of us normal people are idiots. Let’s get this right Lewy.
Have you got a house (no)
Have you got a car (no)
Do you have a real Rolex’s (no)
Do you actually have a mrs (no)
So I have all of the above so what does this make you.

A liar Fraud cunt. Get your shit together you complete Mug
The lemon, Llewellyn Davies loves to ridicule the honest, working, family man on his Facebook live videos as he seems to get some form of self-satisfaction/self-assurance that what he’s doing in life is far greater when in reality, by the day it’s starting to show that he and his brother, the other buffoon, Rhys Davies really don’t have a lot to shout about at the moment. There’s very little purpose they have in life other than try to convince themselves they are somehow relevant in the fitness and in the coaching industries.

• Heart

yabby212

Chatty Member
What about all his assets and money he has locked away in a vault in Mayfair. I’m sure a couple of those could fetch a few bob to pay for his mum’s medical bill?

biglad010

1639579282120.png

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GANGSTERS DONT SUCK COCK LADS, AND NEITHER OF YOU ARE REGGIE KRAY

1639579282120.png

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL GANGSTERS DONT SUCK COCK LADS, AND NEITHER OF YOU ARE REGGIE KRAY
OH AND AN ENTIRE 14 LIKES LOLLLLLLLL LAUGHING STOCKS THE PAIR OF YA

• Haha

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Bit like his tinpot brother Rhys Davies conman planning 2021…
Property abroad
Outdoor swimming pool for 3 bed rented semi
Cinema. Room in the ’sellar’
Log cabin sauna in said garden

Looking back he also claims HMO within his portfolio, think he was playing too much Monopoly and Sims 🤣😂🤣
What even is “genetic dog shit”? 🤡😂

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
You can tell Rhys Davies is lying when he’s on a Facebook live video, his lips are moving.

If Rhys Davies told me that the sky is blue and the grass is green, I’d go to my nearest window to check.

The 7-figure earner, multiple business owner, owner of multiple properties, ex-football superstar, former top professional boxing champion, current bodybuilding champion, Rhys Davies is now also a mental health doctor. What a guy.

What amazes me with Rhys Davies, is he claims to have decades of experience in business yet only 5 years ago he was living on a mattress at his mums opposite a crack den! Which one is it Rhys? Your story flips between these 2 stories at least once a month…doesn’t sound like you’ve been a successful 7 figure earner for decades to me 🤡

• Haha

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
It's Wednesday, which can only mean one thing... Llewy gets one hour supervised contact with his daughter, and the world gets to see a photo of what a great dad he is. The fact he can't even put decent clothes on for the one important event in his week sums up what a pathetic man he is.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6

Spiderplant

VIP Member
What amazes me with Rhys Davies, is he claims to have decades of experience in business yet only 5 years ago he was living on a mattress at his mums opposite a crack den! Which one is it Rhys? Your story flips between these 2 stories at least once a month…doesn’t sound like you’ve been a successful 7 figure earner for decades to me 🤡

Rhys, We know you are reading this, Using your mum and her health?? you really are a fucking scumbag cunt aint ya, there is no level you wont stoop too, Medical bills??? its called the NHS you cunt, we all know shes not private so what bills you paying?? why do you need to sell anything to pay them when youve made millions?? ask your millionaire brother for Hel..... oh hold on hes a broke cunt aswell, id suggest you get that mattress cleaned mate because youll be back on it in no time

Meanwhile..................
View attachment 1241397

Ive never seen so much bullshit in all my life
Listing being qualified in NLP and Hypnosis is about as worthwhile as bragging that you passed your cycling proficiency test!
This is not "Globally accredit knowledge" at all.
NLP is a generally accepted as being a pseudo-science and you can I bet all these 'qualifications' were completed in a few days online!

• Haha

biglad010

Hi this honestly isn’t Alec, why would I say those things if it was him writing this.

I have the messages still of my conversation with him of that time I didn’t go to the gym and he was reprimanding me for it which I was going to screen shot as proof that I’m not Alec but it’s ok, believe that I’m him but this post isn’t about him anyway. I made this account a couple of months back but been too scared to post until the person before my message gave me the courage to do so. I won’t say no more and just observe from the side.
I believe you mate, Please post, We need to hear more from people like you who had the actual interaction with these pair of fuckin idiots

• Heart

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Oops!! Wonder he he was videoing himself whilst driving again?So dangerous, Matt Hall scam always doing it, any ideas where we can report him to? Before some innocent person gets hurt?
Doubt Rhys Davies conman will even be insured, off dear!

Edit, it’s the most engagement he’s ever had 😝

Attachments

• Haha

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
All quiet ? I’m guessing the TTT are negotiating the peace deal ? That or they are off to Ukrainian ? Being ex everything the choc Demi gods could be our only hope t save the world ! What a shit basket to put your eggs in !
Not quiet, just the usual celebrations of mediocrity. Also reverting back to talking about 'state-changing cardio' in the mornings. Also known as walking the dog.

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
Rhys Davies announcing that he’s been inundated with enquiries for his coaching services yet places a 75% discount. Business acumen really isn’t the strongest topic for the self professed, UK’s leading business coaches and chocolate Demi-gods.

• Haha