Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yabby212

Chatty Member
What the lemon Llewellyn Davies didn’t mention was , besides himself, Rhys Davies, Jason Corrick, Shan Molloy, Carly Thornton, Jan Davies and Claire Davies, the rest of the people who viewed that video did so for a good chuckle.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look like the UK finest coaches and top 0.01% earners. Have really hit there lowest both have literally nothing left. Rhys all of a sudden become a secondary school PE teacher and LD is Carly Thornton new taxi driver considering 6 month ago he was going to have he’s own personal driver 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
I’m too scared to post the screenshots in case they get into the wrong hands but I was reading them back and basically he’s having a go saying I’m not consistent and that I talk myself out of things and basically he was having a go because I had the chance to see my family rather than go gym. I told him that things like that may not be important to him but it is to me. I felt at the time I was just made to feel bad if I didn’t do something, he would tell me off like a naughty school girl. Being hard and aggressive tactics are what the twins use too. I went to LD house for a yoga thing that his wife was doing and I just could not relate to all these fake people around me who just were all about money, business and being up the twins arse. Couldn’t wait to leave and drive home to be honest.
I know what I’m saying is not that interesting. I’m relieved I didn’t flush lots of money down the toilet and feel sad for those that have.
Sounds like you had a very lucky escape from that load of filthy scammers 😲

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
Is it me or have Rhys and Llewellyn both stopped following each other on Instagram? They also seemed to have stopped liking each others post's or am I mistaken?
Maybe Rhys has finally got pissed off that Llewy shagging Sarah Akwisombe last year when they were scamming has brought down the house of cards and stopped over a decade of ripping people off 🤔 🤣

• Haha

yabby212

Chatty Member
This is pretty much something I heard from someone close to a girl he was with a while ago. I’ve also heard he use to like a dildo being inserted up his bot bot.

Rhys has a smoking fetish & likes his women to put their fingers up his bot-bot. He also begs women to ‘watch him come’ on FaceTime late at night while his girlfriend is sleeping in a separate room. Also, his member is a lot smaller than you would imagine it to be… not something I would be excited to show people. Also; those noises he makes in the gym are the same grunting growling sounds he likes to make while he’s doing the above. Over and out.

yabby212

Chatty Member
Confused?

RHYS DAVIES made a huge announcement that he was returning to the stage to compete against LLEWELYN DAVIES in 2 weeks time?!?!

Oh that’s right, after professing for weeks he was going to be crowned MR AMATEUR OLYMPIA - the muppet, LLEWELYN DAVIES has pulled out of the Denmark event saying travel restrictions 😂

And after having a COVID VACCINATION - so he is a SHEEPLE like the rest of us then! 😆

He is now reverting to the I’m the best Mentor in the UK, with 3 likes on a day old post and one of them is him 😂

The level of 💩 and inconsistency from the supposed congruent Terrible Twins who can’t even use CHAMPIONS OF MIND as it’s associated with their SCAMS and Fraudulent activity!
Normally when they post, it’s them liking their own and eachother’s post and the third one is their aunt, Jan Davies.

• Haha

Deliverance

A Banksy exclusive? Are you having a laugh?Banksy hasn’t released a print for about a decade. Unless it was soooo exclusive that he got hold of it via his speshal WhatsApp group…

None of that post even makes sense, and the screenshot of the conversation is irrelevant

They just use so much NLP it’s laughable
You could fertilise the entire Earth 🌍 with the amount of horseshit emanating from the terrible clowns.

• Haha

Deliverance

Facebook social media riiigght!! I’m telling you it’s alright to feel pain in Spain!! What a fucking membrane

• Haha
Absolutely none. My sister signed up to her £150 per month coaching and it was shockingly bad. She couldn’t cancel within 3 months either.
£150 per month. Carly has upper her game £300 >£750 per month £250for 3 hours and i out trained her she has no qualification and her training knowledhe is level 1 pt. £100 for 40 min zoom where she speaks about her dog. Her diet plan is dangerous and will end up killing someone. I cant challenge on socials as i am blocked
Carly Thornton is morphing on to LD

check out her Stories

“Brand Building - Owning a Global Brand and wanting to help others do the same”

The use of ‘Hyped up’ words is a way to lure people in
“investing money in a coach to invest in yourself”

This is LD language and she is being manipulated by him- listen to her

Soon without a doubt there will be ‘courses’ available that I bet LD be involved in charging people fortunes

I don’t know Carly but I respect-the fact she has us reputable brand/business

She should stay in her lane and keep away from these guys!!!

I have nothing against ‘Coaches’ but this is a just seems like a typical money grab MLM style LD style way to cash in on people

Her network without a doubt will be a target

Unfortunately likely it’s a matter of time before more people are overcharged the return of shit pointless coaching and being ripped off

Carly will probably be taken down a road of being mislead and leached by LD
Maybe this is what she wants? Maybe she knows and is happy to be part of this?

Is she in a romantic relationship with him?
Who knows

All I know is anything or anyone that is involved with these Pair LD RD is bad news
Nothing ever comes good of it
Nothing is ever ethical
Everyone is taken for a ride

Its just another pattern of likely destruction
Carly is in romantic relationship with LD lives in his home and is conning ppl same as him. She is no better

Fucking new she was she needs a thread about her
Wish knew how to set up thread got loads to say

Omg this is horrendous!!! Such a shame!!
She knows exacy what she is doing i have no sympthy

Carly Thornton got an unexpected comment on one of her Instagram posts? They suggested that she was as fake as her boobs but not as fake as her wife beating husband Llewelyn Davis 😂😂!! It’s not there now by the way 🤔
I think Carly Thornton is really Lewy D in a BLONDE wig as she/ he is talking the same bull ….sooo Fukin boring 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

• Heart

Jakey56

Matt Hall unveiling 3 of the coaches in the MLM scheme that are going to be the best coaches in the country! I wonder where we've seen those types of claims before 🤔

The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree it seems.

STANDBY for some super motivational posts inspiring you to TAKE MASSIVE ACTION!!!!! soon.

• Wow
Latest exciting TTT Styl YouTube video incoming 🤪😂😂

what a load of boring content as usual same ol same ol shite ..... BORE OFF you 2 & get another script 🙏🙄🤐

who the hell is paying them money I don’t know ,also why 🤒🤒 ????

Carly Thornton is hook,line & sinker or She just likes to listen to their tripe !

its like kids stuff it really is !!!!!!!!!!

• Haha

biglad010

As for the PT'ing, They need to be reported as they have absolutely no qualifications to train anybody, Which means they cant get any insurance if anything goes wrong, Absolute pair of Morons