Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why Sarah Akwisombe is gloating. Doesn’t she remember her part in it all?

Reactions: 1
Christ, is this his newest venture then? This man is horribly deluded, I can't imagine how he isn't exhausted everyday from the amount of utter bullshit he seems to spout every second of the day.

Someone closeby, do give him a shake.
which one of the two is saying it?

She’s vaguebooking whilst sat in the Tesla and being cryptic in her stories. She posted this. I wouldn’t be so smug if I were her… TTT know full well they’d be still hustling away in their manors if it wasn’t for her
If she’d really been emotionally abused, traumatised and gaslighted by Lewellyn Davies like she claimed she was in September last year. Surely she wouldn’t still be trolling his socials still… 🤔

I did feel sorry for her husband Jason at one point but if he’s willing to overlook that kind of BS (the irony from a no bull biz school 😂!) then he’s just there for the money and just as bad as her

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s vaguebooking whilst sat in the Tesla and being cryptic in her stories. She posted this. I wouldn’t be so smug if I were her… TTT know full well they’d be still hustling away in their manors if it wasn’t for her
Sorry... "They ain't even need a campfire"

God, if this is a sample of the kind of 'sick beats and rhymes' she's working on, I can't even cope with the second-hand embarrassment. Stop the bad gyal act Sarah, you're fooling nobody.

If she’d really been emotionally abused, traumatised and gaslighted by Lewellyn Davies like she claimed she was in September last year. Surely she wouldn’t still be trolling his socials still… 🤔

I did feel sorry for her husband Jason at one point but if he’s willing to overlook that kind of BS (the irony from a no bull biz school 😂!) then he’s just there for the money and just as bad as her
ShE's ObSeSeD with him, despite what she's told everyone else to suit her own narrative. I personally don't believe any of her BS about being gaslit and love bombed by him and the longer this goes on and the more tit she puts online, the more other people are going to stop believing it too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ShE's ObSeSeD with him, despite what she's told everyone else to suit her own narrative. I personally don't believe any of her BS about being gaslit and love bombed by him and the longer this goes on and the more tit she puts online, the more other people are going to stop believing it too.
I completely agree, she clutched at straws to get herself out of a fix when she realised Llewy wasn’t going to leave Georgia for her. And in the process played another group of vulnerable women who all offered her support and shared very personal and real stories of narcissistic abuse for the all of 5 mins that was her narrative. Until she moved onto the next thing… 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry... "They ain't even need a campfire"

God, if this is a sample of the kind of 'sick beats and rhymes' she's working on, I can't even cope with the second-hand embarrassment. Stop the bad gyal act Sarah, you're fooling nobody.

Yep and ties in nicely with her narrative today of not guilting girls and believing women.
I really think she is obsessed with him. Remember all the hip thrusting videos etc when it first came out? She really wanted to use the excuse that if she were a man she wouldn’t be getting the hate, failing to forget that she was proclaiming to be a feminist (remember her saying something along the lines of “if you’re not spending money on improving yourself (with me!!) then you’re doing your daughters a disservice.” Still blows my mind 🤯

****and just like that her post has disappeared!!

Last edited:
  • Wow

She deleted this…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep and ties in nicely with her narrative today of not guilting girls and believing women.
I really think she is obsessed with him. Remember all the hip thrusting videos etc when it first came out? She really wanted to use the excuse that if she were a man she wouldn’t be getting the hate, failing to forget that she was proclaiming to be a feminist (remember her saying something along the lines of “if you’re not spending money on improving yourself (with me!!) then you’re doing your daughters a disservice.” Still blows my mind 🤯

****and just like that her post has disappeared!!
She needs to be much more proactive with watching her posts 😂 too many on here are still nursing a very bruised bank balance! We screen shot like a ninja 🥷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She needs to be much more proactive with watching her posts 😂 too many on here are still nursing a very bruised bank balance! We screen shot like a ninja 🥷
Perhaps she should just use her common sense and remember she’s pissed a lot of women off. I know she’s pumping away in her garage but Id be scared of Georgia 😂 she was a bodybuilder wasnt she? (Georgia if you’re reading this, I mean this in the kindest way!!!)

Remind me..

What is it that these immature, less-successful-than-they'd-have-you-believe, adulterous, shonky, relationship-bleeping-up humans who live out their self-made dramas on social media want us to do?

Oh yeah - pay them for advice on how to run our lives and businesses.

Sign me the duck up now - seems legit!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Remind me..

What is it that these immature, less-successful-than-they'd-have-you-believe, adulterous, shonky, relationship-bleeping-up humans who live out their self-made dramas on social media want us to do?

Oh yeah - pay them for advice on how to run our lives and businesses.

Sign me the duck up now - seems legit!
Theyre all so juvenile!! Playing big balls to eachother. It just goes to show what fools they are

Reactions: 2
Where does Champions of Young Minds come into all this , i believe it is aimed at children mindset!! Part of Champions if Mind.

Oooo something has pissed Rhys off big time. He’s on a mission to show he’s having a lovely time on his holiday.
thought you were having a Facebook break Greasy Rhys ?!
knew it wouldn’t last 🙄

Now, your recent post today…. Please help me with what the duck YOU (yes Rhys Davies ) bring to the table? To anyone ?
and …. TRUST YOU ?
Are you serious?

The only thing I trust is my gut instinct as a woman who you have conned, that you will be exposed soon.
It’s got to happen. You have conned too many prople

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN.
He needs help from a doctor, physiatrist or counciling.

I have a bumper size bucket of popcorn ready for this tit show to close on you and your Tinpot bro.

The new female who is on holiday with him / taking photos . RUN ….RUN A MILE.
(That’s actually if there is a girl or he’s hired the maid to take photos of him? Or hired rent a female for the holiday? )

Attachments

• Haha
Oooo something has pissed Rhys off big time. He’s on a mission to show he’s having a lovely time on his holiday.
knew it wouldn’t last 🙄

Now, your recent post today…. Please help me with what the duck YOU (yes Rhys Davies ) bring to the table? To anyone ?
and …. TRUST YOU ?
Are you serious?

The only thing I trust is my gut instinct as a woman who you have conned, that you will be exposed soon.

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN.

I have a bumper size bucket of popcorn ready for this tit show to close on you and your Tinpot bro.

(That’s actually if there is a girl or he’s hired the maid to take photos of him? Or hired rent a female for the holiday? )
What does his post even mean? Make it make sense!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
knew it wouldn’t last 🙄

and …. TRUST YOU ?
Are you serious?

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN.

i reckon this is aimed at Lauren's post from yesterday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.