Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you thinly they maintain their current lifestyles?
It must be dirty money on the side wh
Answer to the question: he is thick.

Correction: as long term followed of the Terrible Twats will know, it isn’t called ‘morning cardio’. The correct term is ‘state changing cardio’.

Also, I hope one of them steps in has a word with Pretesh, he won’t even be allowed on stage on Saturday in his current shape.
Looking at the condition of some of the entrants in the First Timers category, it could be rather embarrassing for all 3 of them. Llewy is throwing the lambs to the slaughter. Unless of course they have some trick under their sleave to fabricate some kind of win, a bit like the rest of their phoney accolades!

Have you seen the legs on Prat-esh! Might have a chance in Ru Paul drag race but this comp!? Really.
And as for the terrible twats….well nothing but modern day comedy , does brighten up my day after a 9-5! The one thing Rhys refers to is the mattress but the irony is it’s the only thing he probably owns! …oh hang on his mum probably bought it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There are so many young girls that like and comment on his Facebook ridiculous posts. I have tried to set up a different fb account to message these poor people this thread but can’t do it.
This girl could be one of his next victims.
if anyone has an alias Facebook please message her!
There are so many others.....
why arent these two clowns in jail yet?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Fantastic podcast. 20 minutes of to the point critique of income claims marketing

It’s you’re a lurker or a potential customer it’s a must listen. This explains how Llewelyn Davies operate.

Fantastic podcast. 20 minutes of to the point critique of income claims marketing

It’s you’re a lurker or a potential customer it’s a must listen. This explains how Llewelyn Davies operate.
Here’s another …. YouTube video that explains exactly how Rhys and L Davies do it.
A funny tongue in cheek , easy to watch.

Reactions: 6
Llewellyn Davies on the 1st June:
"I'm off FB for a month..."

Its now the 9th and we've already had about 18 posts!

When Llewellyn Davies says he's going to do something, he commits 100% to it!

:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here’s another …. YouTube video that explains exactly how Rhys and L Davies do it.
This is a great video and explains a lot of their dirty tricks.
A lot of these other ‘famous’ influencers are at it also but are just good at marketing and are so good at people just keep coming back.
Lewi Rhys were just very manipulative and lied alot
The problem is people are set up to seek the quick fix and easy win and look for the ‘answer’ in someone external and this is preyed on.

‘Pay me and I’ll give you the answer to success in life’

Lewi would say to people that they will easily make 6 figures on no time

Rhys - “all my clients are making 6 figures”

Reactions: 5
Actually to quite the clown, it’s “one hundred and ten percent” haha.

Llewellyn Davies on the 1st June:
"I'm off FB for a month..."

Its now the 9th and we've already had about 18 posts!

When Llewellyn Davies says he's going to do something, he commits 100% to it!

:unsure:

• Haha

So good. Also shows that there is not a single original thought in what they are flogging:

1. Financial freedom (both saddled with debt for rented cars and mansions to maintain the facade of wealth)
  2. Mindset (disordered chaotic behaviour for all to see on social media - off facebook for a month, posts within 24 hrs, takes on 'corporate clients' only, hawks for random clients off social media 5 minutes later), talks about negativity - calls people cunts and rages about haterz and trolls, talks about being reformed individuals - issues threats and posts pictures of knuckledusters etc etc
  3. It's not about the money (posts pictures of wads of cash)
  4. Look at 'my' Lambo (rented with expired MOT)
  5. Look at 'my' house (rented)
  6. Look at me buying my Mum's house (6 times and counting while house belongs to the council)
  7. Look at my income (some excel sheets with random numbers or screenshots of convos with 'PA' about how much money they have while Companies House shows peanuts)
  8. Look at my certificates (of 1 day courses)
  9. Look at my client testimonials (screenshots of appallingly spelt text messages)
  10. Look at my perfect family (partners leave)
  11. Rags to riches - no skills, no experience and yet look at all this 'success' (some dodgy chronology where they were claiming to be poor but actually at the time they were claiming to be rich, no proper client testimonials with long term success, no corporate contracts, no established businesses, no audit trail of actual wealth)
  12. FOMO: buy my course, buy it today at 50% off, email me, call me - even though I am busy with my non-existent '6 figure clients' but I can magically make time for every person off Facebook/Instagram that gives me a call

The thing here is that Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies are victims of a scam too. They've been scammed thinking this Grant Cardone shite was real. That they could do it too. And really let's acknowledge the fact that all that they have from it is huge debt commitments with rented mansions, rented cars and lost sleep having to monitor their social media every waking hour in case someone blows their blatant lies. And a trail of collapsed relationships - business and personal. Which will keep on continuing until it blows up big time.

Because it will one day, one way or another. #livingtheirbestlife

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Rhys Davies, still in the uncomfortable position of being inundated with 50 enquiries a week, but having to beg for people to get in touch about his "very hands on" (shudder) Introduction To Personal Development "coaching package".

Must be so confusing for him, with 200 people enquiring every month, but not actually having any clients...

Oh, and those six Likes (count 'em!) in nine hours? Two of them are from himself and his aunt (or mum.)

Screen Shot 2021-06-09 at 17.06.22.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Your post really does put into perspective of just how much they have actually scammed themselves through all of this.

The scam being now maintaining their ‘rich/lavish’ lifestyles which entails spending money which they cannot really afford. The problem for them now is as they’ve created such a faux image for themselves that if and when tit really does hit the fan then it’s not so easy for them to mask it. I wonder if that’s why Llewellyn Davies in particular has leapt on the bodybuilding bandwagon so much. The more he posts about that the less he does about the coaching etc. Rhys Davies, I believe is at a major crossroads and is all but out of ideas. The whole “White House” thing has well worn off already, he’s nowhere near to being stage ready, he can’t seem to sell much of his coaching and he is clearly not over his break up with Lauren Davies after she dumped him and he’s absolutely rattled with this forum.

So good. Also shows that there is not a single original thought in what they are flogging:

1. Financial freedom (both saddled with debt for rented cars and mansions to maintain the facade of wealth)
  2. Mindset (disordered chaotic behaviour for all to see on social media - off facebook for a month, posts within 24 hrs, takes on 'corporate clients' only, hawks for random clients off social media 5 minutes later), talks about negativity - calls people cunts and rages about haterz and trolls, talks about being reformed individuals - issues threats and posts pictures of knuckledusters etc etc
  6. Look at me buying my Mum's house (6 times and counting while house belongs to the council)
  7. Look at my income (some excel sheets with random numbers or screenshots of convos with 'PA' about how much money they have while Companies House shows peanuts)
  9. Look at my client testimonials (screenshots of appallingly spelt text messages)
  11. Rags to riches - no skills, no experience and yet look at all this 'success' (some dodgy chronology where they were claiming to be poor but actually at the time they were claiming to be rich, no proper client testimonials with long term success, no corporate contracts, no established businesses, no audit trail of actual wealth)
  12. FOMO: buy my course, buy it today at 50% off, email me, call me - even though I am busy with my non-existent '6 figure clients' but I can magically make time for every person off Facebook/Instagram that gives me a call

The thing here is that Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies are victims of a scam too. They've been scammed thinking this Grant Cardone shite was real. That they could do it too. And really let's acknowledge the fact that all that they have from it is huge debt commitments with rented mansions, rented cars and lost sleep having to monitor their social media every waking hour in case someone blows their blatant lies. And a trail of collapsed relationships - business and personal. Which will keep on continuing until it blows up big time.

Reactions: 8

Brilliant 🤩
I keep thinking it will blow up - how much longer do we all have to wait till these pair of con men are caught out big time.
What else can be done to stop them?
They are STILL taking peoples money.
A documentary would be good 👍

Reactions: 3
Brilliant 🤩
I keep thinking it will blow up - how much longer do we all have to wait till these pair of con men are caught out big time.
Imagine if there was an undercover reporter posing as their “student” who wants to take action NOW and make 7 FIGURES like 110% of Rhys’ students 🤣

Reactions: 4
Brilliant 🤩
Documentary? Keep up, my friend. As Llewy said a couple of months ago, Amazon are making one about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sarah King ‘PA’ going through Rhys Davies admin before he flies out to Greece 😂 Let’s hope he does the right thing with isolating on his return, if indeed it’s true 😂😂 Shame if he got reported and fined!

Sarah King ‘PA’ going through Rhys Davies admin before he flies out to Greece 😂 Let’s hope he does the right thing with isolating on his return, if indeed it’s true 😂😂 Shame if he got reported and fined!
Why does he call her his executive assistant ffs?
ONLY Assistant !
Also deluded and out of her depth with that complete idiot who has also brainwashed her and her husband too.

Why does he call her his executive assistant ffs?
ONLY Assistant !
Also deluded and out of her depth with that complete idiot who has also brainwashed her and her husband too.
I find it very suspicious that Rhys Davies has lent Sarah King the old defender, is it in lieu of payment? Has he been caught speeding? Is his rented driveway too small? He does nothing for nothing!

Reactions: 1
I find it very suspicious that Rhys Davies has lent Sarah King the old defender, is it in lieu of payment? Has he been caught speeding? Is his rented driveway too small? He does nothing for nothing!
It will be instead of paying her.
His latest post is hilarious 😂
The actual owners of the house he rents have permission to put a pool in. THEY WILL BE PAYING FOR IT. (If indeed it goes ahead)
You watch him document the whole thing as if he is doing it.
His rent will go up to include use of said pool - if he hasn’t been thrown out by then!
The guy is such a bull shitter.
I think the owner of the house needs to be told.

Reactions: 3
I know nothing about body building but assume going to the gym is essential how will he manage that during his 10 day isolation. You would hope the gym’s he visit stop any ideas of him breaking quarantine.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.