LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh its doing the rounds again, I think my lad might have had it over Christmas. He's still not 100%

Me and my Mr are full of colds so not so bad but we're all feeling a bit grotty.

Hope you both feel better soon ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜
I think we all had it as well again the week before Xmas, itโ€™s nasty this time

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It is really awful. Itโ€™s gone straight to my chest and the coughing is making me sick. Definitely not wearing my fleece leggings today with this raging temperature either ๐Ÿ˜‚ Mr R is loving life dosed up on night nurse and any medication he can get his hands on to knock him out while I count down to my next paracetamol dose. Swine.

Iโ€™m a bit more worried that we were around Mr Rโ€™s tiny twin nephews on Xmas day though. Hope we werenโ€™t infectious (no symptoms at the time) because one of them is still on oxygen and the other is a bit poorly and Iโ€™d feel absolutely awful if weโ€™d made them even more poorly ๐Ÿ˜”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Weโ€™ve come away for the new year and are tucked away in a cabin with the wind roaring around us. Got my new oodie on and feel so cosy ๐Ÿฅฐ

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Certainly the time for the bugs again. After having the covid this chest infection has taken over 2 weeks to shift. Iโ€™ve not been able to enjoy Xmas food annoyingly.

For NYE my going out days are over. Me and the fella will be ordering an Indian and watching a film. Mini bored will still be at his dads and will no doubt be up longer than me ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
I don't do anything at new year these days.

I'm a bit pissed after too much wine and I've text my ex-husband (not the ex who left me), he's recently been diagnosed with cancer that has spread to his brain, not sure why I text but there you go, his wife (same age as me) has dementia so he's been dealt a tit hand. She's currently in a home as he can't look after her as he's not well enough.

• Sad
  • Heart
Weโ€™ve come away for the new year and are tucked away in a cabin with the wind roaring around us. Got my new oodie on and feel so cosy ๐Ÿฅฐ
Sounds idyllic โค Enjoy.

We've just been cheering ourselves up by dancing to some 90s hits: Chaka Demus and Pliers, Culture Beat, Corona, Robin S....Oh we were in our late teens again..... Unfortunately the Roomba got in the way and Mr Della went arse over tit. Poor love has hurt his back.

It was hilarious though. Really bloody hilarious! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I get mad depressed before new year, always have, plus I saw a tiktok of New Yearโ€™s Eve 2010 and itโ€™s made me all teary. Iโ€™ve too many kids to go out so Iโ€™ll let the lot of em stay up til 12

• Heart
IMG_5046.jpeg

@DellaC I blame you. My sister text to ask if there was anything I needed as weโ€™re now housebound. This was all I could come up with ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
They really are! Mini eggs and the little Oreo eggs are my favourite thing about Easter.

She was excited they were back too, to be fair. She bought some for her and her girlfriend as well ๐Ÿ˜ Mr Rโ€™s order for creme eggs raised more eyebrows because theyโ€™re gross ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Star fished on my bed. Got a quick shag in then waved him goodbye over the stairs. Still can't sleep. Can't wait for exhaustion to kick in lol.

• Haha
Sounds like bliss ๐Ÿฅฐ

Im hugging a box a tissues and trying to drown out the sound of Mr R snoring from across the landing, itโ€™s like heโ€™s turned up the volume. Heโ€™ll be lucky to make it to morning! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I've just fed mini Caledonian and Mr Caledonian is surprisingly quiet on the snoring front it's like he's whisper snoring tonight ๐Ÿ˜‚ i will still probably end up boxing him at 5am when it's loud haha

• Haha
My daughter has taken the boy for the night, they're having a Mcdonalds feast and a movie night ๐Ÿ˜

Little witch text and said that I have to repay the favour next year and for the next 18 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I knew there'd be an ulterior motive.

Anyway we're staying in, Chinese food and Lemsip ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hope you all have a lovely evening whatever you're doing ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

• Heart
  • Haha
Happy new year you wonderful lot ๐Ÿ’› wishing lots of love, happiness and good things for everyone in 2024 ๐Ÿฅฐ I think my chances of making it to midnight are slim tbh, Iโ€™m knackered already ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Happy New Year!!! Hope you have an enjoyable night, husband and I are having pizza and Bulmers in bed and watching Reacher ๐Ÿฉท finally not feeling like death so feeling very happy about that!!

• Heart