LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, kick him to the sofa! When Mr R was snoring loudly and disturbing my sleep I went to the sofa first but then I thought hang on, Iโ€™m growing a human. He should be doing this. Now I get to starfish in bed every night and heโ€™s in the spare room ๐Ÿ˜ kind of dreading him coming back when baby is here to be honest ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree, kick him to the sofa! When Mr R was snoring loudly and disturbing my sleep I went to the sofa first but then I thought hang on, Iโ€™m growing a human. He should be doing this. Now I get to starfish in bed every night and heโ€™s in the spare room ๐Ÿ˜ kind of dreading him coming back when baby is here to be honest ๐Ÿคฃ
Once the baby is here you can kick him out so he can โ€œget a good night sleepโ€ without the baby waking him up, and then you might end up co sleepingโ€ฆ. I totally see why people sleep in separate rooms!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not slept a wink tonight thanks to incessant snoring yet again. I've come to the sofa but so uncomfortable. It's time for him to pack his stuff and leave.
I have developed a simple trick that seems to stop the snoring, for a while at least.

Get you right hand and form a fist like shape.
Kiss your knuckles and relax your head by moving it from side to side 3 or 4 times.
Relax your shoulders.
Punch the fucker in his dick.
Hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I have developed a simple trick that seems to stop the snoring, for a while at least.

Get you right hand and form a fist like shape.
Kiss your knuckles and relax your head by moving it from side to side 3 or 4 times.
Relax your shoulders.
Punch the fucker in his dick.
Hard.
The bloody attention to detail kills me... I totally engaged with every minor detail almost as an out body experience.
There is a problem though ..... also being a REALLY BAD snorer I don't much fancy a punch in the fanny so I'll not be sharing this wise snippet with Mr2 for obvious reasons.

Got all the kids & grandkids around later so I'll be frazzled by tea time ๐Ÿฅด

NYE for me is eating anything & everything to clear the fridge & food hampers & watching Hootenanny (which has been a bit poor of late....) ๐Ÿคž no airtime for drunken Vic & Nancy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
The bloody attention to detail kills me... I totally engaged with every minor detail almost as an out body experience.
There is a problem though ..... also being a REALLY BAD snorer I don't much fancy a punch in the fanny so I'll not be sharing this wise snippet with Mr2 for obvious reasons.

Got all the kids & grandkids around later so I'll be frazzled by tea time ๐Ÿฅด

NYE for me is eating anything & everything to clear the fridge & food hampers & watching Hootenanny (which has been a bit poor of late....) ๐Ÿคž no airtime for drunken Vic & Nancy.
Hahahaha oh yes, my method only works if you're practically perfect yourself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Enjoy your family time, lovely when they're here and the house is bustling but equally lovely when they piss off! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Agree about Hootenanny. Roland Gift looked as if he'd been dug up last year ๐Ÿ˜ฑ, Line up isn't too fantastic this year either but it's tradition: Chinese food, Pinot Grigio amd Jools Holland on NYE ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Oh OK Derek Acorah, you just drop that little bombshell, then piss off and leave the rest of us trembling beneath the blankets afraid what is floating about us ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป

---
Iโ€™ll give you one example. My dad was a lorry driver his whole life and the last company he worked for was a small firm in Darwen. He retired at 65 and died at 74.

Many years later I was in the town where I work and had just been telling my colleague a funny story involving my dad when a lorry went past in the livery of that Darwen company. Spooky coincidence? Aye maybe but that company went out of business many years earlier and their lorries were sold to a bigger company who repainted the whole fleet!

Thank God I had a witness to that incident. And there are othersโ€ฆ
---
Hahahaha oh yes, my method only works if you're practically perfect yourself ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Enjoy your family time, lovely when they're here and the house is bustling but equally lovely when they piss off! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Agree about Hootenanny. Roland Gift looked as if he'd been dug up last year ๐Ÿ˜ฑ, Line up isn't too fantastic this year either but it's tradition: Chinese food, Pinot Grigio amd Jools Holland on NYE ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Look out for my mate Pat who is in it this year (PP Arnold) ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart
Iโ€™ll give you one example. My dad was a lorry driver his whole life and the last company he worked for was a small firm in Darwen. He retired at 65 and died at 74.

Many years later I was in the town where I work and had just been telling my colleague a funny story involving my dad when a lorry went past in the livery of that Darwen company. Spooky coincidence? Aye maybe but that company went out of business many years earlier and their lorries were sold to a bigger company who repainted the whole
fleet!

Thank God I had a witness to that incident. And there are othersโ€ฆ
That gave me goosebumps Jammy!

We have a ghost at work. I see him every shift (I only work nights). He walks the same way every time. But a couple of nights ago I was on a different ward, getting the sofa ready for me to sleep on when the light turned off. I was the only person in the room and the door was locked, the lights are old school ones that need to be turned off and on with the switch, not fancy modern sensor ones. I told the ghost to leave me alone so I could have a sleep ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha
Well he's been creeping all day. House is spotless, loads of sappy fb posts I've been tagged in etc. He's like ' I don't mean to snore I do try stay awake until you do to sleep '. Went out and came back with toys for the kids and is now asking if I want treats from Asda and offering to go doctors about the snoring. Meanwhile I'm exhausted and panicking cause my boobs have stopped being as sore and don't feel as swollen and can't get a reassurance scan until the 12th. Erghhh!!!!

• Heart
Talk about old Iโ€™m 27 you bunch of antiques x
When you've had that baby I shall come to your house and smash yer face right in you cheeky little witch.

Only joking, my gammy leg won't walk that far and my old eyes probably couldn't see you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well he's been creeping all day. House is spotless, loads of sappy fb posts I've been tagged in etc. He's like ' I don't mean to snore I do try stay awake until you do to sleep '. Went out and came back with toys for the kids and is now asking if I want treats from Asda and offering to go doctors about the snoring. Meanwhile I'm exhausted and panicking cause my boobs have stopped being as sore and don't feel as swollen and can't get a reassurance scan until the 12th. Erghhh!!!!
I know itโ€™s much easier said than done but please try not to worry too much about sore boobs etc. Mine hurt on and off all the time and I always panicked it meant something was wrong but it was just hormones doing their thing. Hope youโ€™re ok โค

• Heart
I know itโ€™s much easier said than done but please try not to worry too much about sore boobs etc. Mine hurt on and off all the time and I always panicked it meant something was wrong but it was just hormones doing their thing. Hope youโ€™re ok โค
Well I'm frantically craving Asdas chicken and sweetcorn pasta to the point I'm writing an angry email to Asda about it not being in stock so that's making me think hmmm OK and am slightly nauseous. Fellas got the camping bed out and he's sleeping downstairs tonight can not wait. Think he knows I'm for real about him moving out over the snoring.

• Heart
Me and Mr R have covid ๐Ÿ˜ญ second time this year for me. Feeling absolutely rotten. Iโ€™m wondering if Iโ€™ll ever have an easy week during this pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜…

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Me and Mr R have covid ๐Ÿ˜ญ second time this year for me. Feeling absolutely rotten. Iโ€™m wondering if Iโ€™ll ever have an easy week during this pregnancy ๐Ÿ˜…
Ohhh you cannot catch a break can you ๐Ÿ˜ซ hope you and Mr R arenโ€™t too poorly with it x

• Heart
Oh its doing the rounds again, I think my lad might have had it over Christmas. He's still not 100%

Me and my Mr are full of colds so not so bad but we're all feeling a bit grotty.

Hope you both feel better soon ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

• Heart