LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's new thread time Fellas so here is to another thread of laughs and love in our wee corner of tattle ❤
Sending you lots of love and positive vibes for tomorrow @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain you have got this and we are all behind you every step of the journey ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow Cale you make some big squishy babies ❤ bet they’re lush to snuggle when they’re born!

Thanks for all the birth stories. I’m definitely terrified 😂 my friend tore from front to back with her 6lb long skinny baby and likes to tell me about it. A lot. So it’s nice to hear some more reassuring stories!

Hope everything goes well today @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain do let us know how you get on when you’re ready to. We’re all rooting for you and giving you a virtual handhold ❤

Hope everyone is well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@raspberryjuice if my lady garden can survive an 11lb baby there is hope for everyone 😂😂
You would be proud of wee Caledonian he has had heart Xmas on for 3 days now, Mr Caledonian is hating it mwahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How did you get on today @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain ? 😘
Got my first bit of "good" news!! Looks like my CT scans were clear so it hasn't spread like I had feared 🩷 honestly I was so ecstatic with that that all the bad tit they were telling me was going to happen didn't phase me in the slightest. I have to do all this tit in order to be well and healthy long term so I just wanna get started and I will be, next week 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Got my first bit of "good" news!! Looks like my CT scans were clear so it hasn't spread like I had feared 🩷 honestly I was so ecstatic with that that all the bad tit they were telling me was going to happen didn't phase me in the slightest. I have to do all this tit in order to be well and healthy long term so I just wanna get started and I will be, next week 🩷🩷
That is bloody fantastic news, it's contained. It must have been haunting you love wondering if and where the fucker was spreading. You found it so fast and I think that should be a lesson for us all and something to pass on to our daughters and friends. Check your titties!

There's no point in pretending that the chemo will be pleasant but as you say its got to be done. Just take a day at a time lovey and you'll get through.

How many weeks will it take? It's a crappy time of year to have chemo. I've wrote that and was going to delete it because it's a stupid fecking thing to say, every time of year is crappy were chemo is concerned but I mean with all the festivities and stuff. You will miss out on some things I'm sure...but how bloody special will next year be? It will be magical.

So you start Monday? 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So pleased you’ve finally had some positive news! We’re all rooting for you 💜
Me too!! Honestly just feels like the end is in sight now 🩷
---
That is bloody fantastic news, it's contained. It must have been haunting you love wondering if and where the fucker was spreading. You found it so fast and I think that should be a lesson for us all and something to pass on to our daughters and friends. Check your titties!

There's no point in pretending that the chemo will be pleasant but as you say its got to be done. Just take a day at a time lovey and you'll get through.

How many weeks will it take? It's a crappy time of year to have chemo. I've wrote that and was going to delete it because it's a stupid fecking thing to say, every time of year is crappy were chemo is concerned but I mean with all the festivities and stuff. You will miss out on some things I'm sure...but how bloody special will next year be? It will be magical.

So you start Monday? 🩷
I start Wednesday! yeah I'll miss out on things but at least I will be fit and healthy by next summer 🩷 winter is the perfect time to be hibernating away from everyone 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So glad you got some positive news @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain you are right on the hibernation 😘 kick that fucker and come summer you’ll be laughing.

Just finished labelling and packing for mini boreds first residential with school. He leaves in the morning until Friday and he’s buzzing. I’m just praying I don’t get a call from school whilst he’s away cos he can be a little pest especially with his little mates bless his heart 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So glad to hear you’ve had some better news 🥰

• Heart
@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain im so happy it’s not spread, time to blast that little bloodclart now and live your best life ❤

I’ve just finished college, them kids of mine better be in bed n not watching Spider-Man or some other bullshit

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.