LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
where do you all get your fleecy leggings from? I need some cos I’m constantly living in tracksuits. Not even nice feminine ones either. Nike techs and north face ones

• Haha
Reactions: 5
where do you all get your fleecy leggings from? I need some cos I’m constantly living in tracksuits. Not even nice feminine ones either. Nike techs and north face ones
Saaaaame lol. Me and my fella actually have matching outfits an that 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mine are the maternity ones from Lovall. They’re not cheap but they’re so comfy, fit properly and wash well 😁

Reactions: 4
Morning Twattlers. Just checking in to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas and offer big hugs to those that need ‘em xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Morning Twattlers. Just checking in to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas and offer big hugs to those that need ‘em xx
Hope you had a good one!! Also, hope your head is okay!! 🩷
---
I got Lovall fleece lined ones!! Super snug and don't make you look 3 sizes bigger than you are!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hey jammy! Hope you had a good Christmas
Hope you had a good one!! Also, hope your head is okay!! 🩷
---
I think it’s ok thanks, I have to have a scan on 10th Jan but apart from the odd headache (which could easily be alcohol related 🤪) there appear to be no lingering effects.

Christmas is normally a reflective time for me tbh, my mum passed away just before Christmas and although it’s the best part of 20 years ago now we still feel it. Not helped this year by my colleague losing her own mum on exactly the same date and the funeral of a fairly recently retired and much loved colleague on 22nd Dec.
But I personally have had a brilliant year so I shouldn’t wallow in it too much.

I hope @raspberryjuice and @IdeletedbutI’mbackagain are both doing ok. Great news for both @Lucyxxxx and @DellaC

Being a grandparent is absolutely brilliant and you will smash it Della ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry to hear Christmas is tough for you. It’s never easy losing someone so close, but to lose them at a time of year that’s all about family adds that extra layer of grief. Sending you love.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have a pair of those and they are really comfortable but I actually wear them under my jeans.
I wear them under my dog walking waterproofs! My hubby wears them under his work pants when it's cold 😂😂😂 (Size 2XL 😂), can't beat them for the price!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I think it’s ok thanks, I have to have a scan on 10th Jan but apart from the odd headache (which could easily be alcohol related 🤪) there appear to be no lingering effects.

Christmas is normally a reflective time for me tbh, my mum passed away just before Christmas and although it’s the best part of 20 years ago now we still feel it. Not helped this year by my colleague losing her own mum on exactly the same date and the funeral of a fairly recently retired and much loved colleague on 22nd Dec.
But I personally have had a brilliant year so I shouldn’t wallow in it too much.

I hope @raspberryjuice and @IdeletedbutI’mbackagain are both doing ok. Great news for both @Lucyxxxx and @DellaC

Being a grandparent is absolutely brilliant and you will smash it Della ❤❤
Glad you are doing ok @oldjamfan. My dad passed away 31 years ago today. He was 63 and younger than I am now. Then on the same day in 2009 my MIL passed away. So 29 December is always a day I remember. Yesterday Mr Tay's two brothers and wives visited and we all had drinks and food and I did drink more than normal but I wasn't very drunk. When I went to bed I struggled sleeping but in the middle of the night I got this really strange feeling that someone was standing in the doorway so much so I turned on the bedside light and went to look but there was nothing but this has spooked me a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.