LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! ❤❤❤ I'm just so fucked I don't know how I'm going to attend the appointment, like can I turn up in my PJs!? 😭😭
I'm not surprised you're anxious...it sounds scary, not so much the scan it's the waiting for the results. Another bloody worry for you!

Go in your pyjamas if that's what you need to do. On the scale of things it matters not!

I got some lovely loungewear sets from Zara, they're not the most attractive on the planet but they're comfy and warm, I've been walking the dogs in them this week (me wearing them not the dogs) and didn't get any funny looks! Have a look on the website and treat yourself, they're just jamas you wear outside 😂

Ah it's been OK here thanks love. My son has had the terrible bug that's going about so it's meant that I've spent a lot of time with him and he's missed out on so much. But my husband and daughter have made the most of it, they've loved it. My FIL paid for us all to come, 26 of us in total, he's had an absolutely fantastic time so that's the main thing ❤
---
And yes @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain NEXT YEAR WILL BE A MILLION TIMES BETTER!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Guys I need to share something...

View attachment 2652643
Congratulations you must feel really happy.
---
Congratulations @Lucyxxxx 🩷💙🩷💙

@tay65 I've just roared about your 40 year old dryer! My FIL has a 37 year old Zanussi washing machine that still works perfectly fine but is an ugly brown colour 😂😂 He bought it for his late wife for Christmas and every year my husband and his mad siblings send it a birthday card 😂😂 it's called Zelda 🙈
I've paid £20 for them to take it away when they deliver the new one. I don't know what the delivery people will make of it, I feel a bit embarrassed about the state of it.
---
How was your Christmas!??

I had chemo on the 22nd so my Christmas was pretty fucked unfortunately, I also have a bone scan tomorrow which I am extremely anxious about 😬😬 but at least next year is guaranteed to be better 🤞🏼 hopefully 🫣
I hope your scan tomorrow has good results. My BIL was due his next chemo on Christmas Day but because it was Christmas Day has to wait until 4th January. At least his Christmas wasn't spoiled by the side effects.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@DellaC sickness is ok thanks. Had a little blip with it last night but otherwise been well controlled. Sorry to hear your little fella was poorly over Christmas! Hope you still managed to have a good time.

@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain wear whatever you like! Hope it goes well and the results come back quickly and all clear 🤞🏼

@Lucyxxxx how far along do you think you are? I bet you can’t wait for the scan 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Congratulations you must feel really happy.
---

I've paid £20 for them to take it away when they deliver the new one. I don't know what the delivery people will make of it, I feel a bit embarrassed about the state of it.
---

I hope your scan tomorrow has good results. My BIL was due his next chemo on Christmas Day but because it was Christmas Day has to wait until 4th January. At least his Christmas wasn't spoiled by the side effects.
Bloody hell, don't feel embarrassed, the delivery guys will have seen allsorts, they will be intrigued more than anything! They don't make things how they used to, you'll be lucky if your new one lasts 4 years, let alone 40!

About 15 years ago my hubby worked on a building site, we'd got a new dryer, a bigger one but the smaller one still worked so he offered it to a lad he worked with, the lad came and picked it up. The next day he handed my husband a carrier bag of underwear that had been left in it. Ohhh I still cringe about that 😱😱😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
@DellaC sickness is ok thanks. Had a little blip with it last night but otherwise been well controlled. Sorry to hear your little fella was poorly over Christmas! Hope you still managed to have a good time.

@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain wear whatever you like! Hope it goes well and the results come back quickly and all clear 🤞🏼

@Lucyxxxx how far along do you think you are? I bet you can’t wait for the scan 😊
Well I had my last period on the 1st and it was definitely a proper period lol so just under 4 weeks I'm guessing. This is the first month I'd fucked off any sort of trying. Infact slightly avoided my fella during what I assumed was my fertile time as to save myself the disappointment when my period came lol typical. Its gonna drag next few weeks waiting for scan but also looking forward to it. Am also abit nervous for obvious reasons. I can not believe it though I honestly thought I'd just never get pregnant again!

• Heart
Well I had my last period on the 1st and it was definitely a proper period lol so just under 4 weeks I'm guessing. This is the first month I'd fucked off any sort of trying. Infact slightly avoided my fella during what I assumed was my fertile time as to save myself the disappointment when my period came lol typical. Its gonna drag next few weeks waiting for scan but also looking forward to it. Am also abit nervous for obvious reasons. I can not believe it though I honestly thought I'd just never get pregnant again!
See @Lucyxxxx when we don't try miracles happen 😘💕

• Heart
@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain you can totally go in your pyjamas! If you were an inpatient you would be. Hoping the scan goes well. Will you get the results tomorrow too?

I've got the bug now too 😖. And there's so much yummy food left to be eaten!

• Heart
@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain you can totally go in your pyjamas! If you were an inpatient you would be. Hoping the scan goes well. Will you get the results tomorrow too?

I've got the bug now too 😖. And there's so much yummy food left to be eaten!
I don't think I will get the results tomorrow... but I will still be relieved to have it over regardless!! I have gotten so much more anxious about every little medical procedure now!

I hope the bug passes soon 😬😬 the only downside to this time of year are the illnesses floating around 😞

• Heart
I am keeping absolutely everything crossed for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
20 week scan in the morning so feeling nervous again. Had a bit more bleeding on Xmas day but managed to find little man’s heart beat with the doppler so felt reassured but now the scan is approaching I’m full of anxiety again. Hoping they can reassure me it’s nothing to worry about or give me an explanation for why it’s happening.

Also had a blood test today and my iron levels are low so now I’ll get some more tablets to add to my daily pharmacy. Pregnancy is so much fun. I don’t know how some of you have done this so many times 😂

• Heart
20 week scan in the morning so feeling nervous again. Had a bit more bleeding on Xmas day but managed to find little man’s heart beat with the doppler so felt reassured but now the scan is approaching I’m full of anxiety again. Hoping they can reassure me it’s nothing to worry about or give me an explanation for why it’s happening.

Also had a blood test today and my iron levels are low so now I’ll get some more tablets to add to my daily pharmacy. Pregnancy is so much fun. I don’t know how some of you have done this so many times 😂
Oh yes I hope you get some answers, it's scary but the lil chubster will reassure you tomorrow.

My daughters got a bit of a craving....apple sauce! Not the chunky stuff, the smooth apple sauce. We had to get some more today. She's trying to keep her pregnancy quiet until she's over the 12 week mark and then she's piling apple sauce on her cornflakes 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Try getting yourself some spatone, it’s liquid iron sachets, you can get them from Amazon. Tip one into a small glass of orange juice once or twice a day, I did with both pregnancies and managed to avoid the iron tablets (I eventually had to have them post birth with my eldest but u was in hospital with an infection for days afterwards) wishing you all the luck with the scan tomorrow, I hope they can reassure you

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Congratulations @Lucyxxxx wonderful news, really chuffed for you!

@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain good luck tomorrow, you absolutely can wear what you want love!

Good luck tomorrow seeing your little bean @raspberryjuice. I had the iron tablets with my first, be careful they do block you up. You’re halfway now and have had it tougher than most, hoping you can feel better for the second half of growing your little man.

Hope everyone’s had a good/peaceful/happy few days whatever you have been upto. As predicted by my husband newborn cuddles have made me broody! Realistically my head knows we are good with our two and it’s right for us but oh my ovaries get in a flutter and I start thinking what if x

• Heart
Let us know how you get on today Deleted and Rasp ❤

Will be thinking about you both 😘

• Heart
Thanks ladies 🥰 scan was all good, but the little monkey was lying curled up in a ball so I’ve got to go back next week for another scan….shame 😅 only slight problem was my placenta is slightly across my cervix so I have to go for extra scans later on - again, shame! As I’m asking for a csection anyway shouldn’t be an issue but it will be nice to have extra glimpses of little man.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.