LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks ladies 🥰 scan was all good, but the little monkey was lying curled up in a ball so I’ve got to go back next week for another scan….shame 😅 only slight problem was my placenta is slightly across my cervix so I have to go for extra scans later on - again, shame! As I’m asking for a csection anyway shouldn’t be an issue but it will be nice to have extra glimpses of little man.
Ah bless him 💙
What did they say about the bleeding?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Only that it could be caused by the position of my placenta. And to not have sex unless it moves which Mr R laughed about because hasn’t had any for months with my sickness 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks ladies 🥰 scan was all good, but the little monkey was lying curled up in a ball so I’ve got to go back next week for another scan….shame 😅 only slight problem was my placenta is slightly across my cervix so I have to go for extra scans later on - again, shame! As I’m asking for a csection anyway shouldn’t be an issue but it will be nice to have extra glimpses of little man.
So glad it was all good ❤ I had two planned c sections and they were both a dream!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Bloody hell, don't feel embarrassed, the delivery guys will have seen allsorts, they will be intrigued more than anything! They don't make things how they used to, you'll be lucky if your new one lasts 4 years, let alone 40!

About 15 years ago my hubby worked on a building site, we'd got a new dryer, a bigger one but the smaller one still worked so he offered it to a lad he worked with, the lad came and picked it up. The next day he handed my husband a carrier bag of underwear that had been left in it. Ohhh I still cringe about that 😱😱😱😂
I'd better check there's none of my big comfortable knickers left inside mine.
---
Glad everything's going well and you're now at the half way mark.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Only that it could be caused by the position of my placenta. And to not have sex unless it moves which Mr R laughed about because hasn’t had any for months with my sickness 😂
ah that’s what they think caused my bleeding. Hopefully it shifts a bit for you. Mine moved in the end so didn’t need c section but if you want once then all good on that front 👍🏻 glad it went well today ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sending my sincere condolences to you. 💔
---

Hang on Slingo is ginger???
Very Ginger. He sent me this, put behind a spoiler incase anyone is eating/of a delicate nature.

597a11c69b1b688e3940fee3141c24ca.jpg
---
995_1.jpg
Knew you'd look you dirty witches

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you go in your pyjamas? 😁 keeping everything crossed for you for the results and hoping tomorrow is the start of your well days xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did you go in your pyjamas? 😁 keeping everything crossed for you for the results and hoping tomorrow is the start of your well days xx
I didn't go in my PJs but that's cause it was really cold and windy so I wore fleece lined leggings, wooly socks and a zip up fleece and no bra!! 🤣🤣 I was very comfortable!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I got on good I think! Got faint after the injection and had to wait 3 hrs for the tracer to take effect so slept in the car but was actually a grand day all in all!! Feeling better this evening too.... hopefully tomorrow is a good day🤞🏼
Hope you get some tine to rest and also cake! You did so well getting that sorted, hopefully all will be well ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I didn't go in my PJs but that's cause it was really cold and windy so I wore fleece lined leggings, wooly socks and a zip up fleece and no bra!! 🤣🤣 I was very comfortable!!
I think the pyjama look would've been a better choice than the Worzel Gummidge look. A woman of your age shouldn't own a 'zip up fleece', please reassure me that it didn't have wolves on it.

😂😂😂 Joking aside I'm so glad that you're feeling brighter and you've got the scan over with. You're smashing it and I'm proper proud of you x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sounds like a good compromise! I’ve been living in fleece lined leggings for weeks now, so comfy 😁

After some of the states I’ve seen in hospital recently I think anything goes so I wouldn’t worry if you do have to wear pjs one week 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think the pyjama look would've been a better choice than the Worzel Gummidge look. A woman of your age shouldn't own a 'zip up fleece', please reassure me that it didn't have wolves on it.

😂😂😂 Joking aside I'm so glad that you're feeling brighter and you've got the scan over with. You're smashing it and I'm proper proud of you x
I was so snug though!! 🤣🤣 And it was a stylish half zip up fleece 😅

Thanks, I cannot express how relived I am that today is over, I hate being poked and prodded with needles and there has been so much of that lately!!
T89006s.jpg

---
Sounds like a good compromise! I’ve been living in fleece lined leggings for weeks now, so comfy 😁

After some of the states I’ve seen in hospital recently I think anything goes so I wouldn’t worry if you do have to wear pjs one week 😂
There were some pj wearers!! And they weren't all staying in the hospital so I definitely have the green light going forward I think!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.