Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I’ve had a phonecall off the school before about another parent ringing about my eldest son. Thought here we fuckin go what’s he done now. Turns out he’s took a boy under his wing who has SEN cos he’s struggled making friends and is often alone, making sure he’s always involved in playing football and playtime, partnering with him during PE etc. Mums phoned the school cos her boys not wanted days off etc 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How did you get on today @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain ? 😘
Got my first bit of "good" news!! Looks like my CT scans were clear so it hasn't spread like I had feared 🩷 honestly I was so ecstatic with that that all the bad shit they were telling me was going to happen didn't phase me in the slightest. I have to do all this shit in order to be well and healthy long term so I just wanna get started and I will be, next week 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 18

oldjamfan

Chatty Member
I must share this story with you Twattlers. I was in my little tailors shop this morning to get the trousers taken up on my monkey suit for next week’s awards ceremony. I got there just as it opened at silly o’clock in the morning but there was a chap already in there before me who I have to say was a very slightly younger version of my good self. Bald, slim, well dressed. Anyway what should come on the radio in the shop but that Hot Chocolate song from the Full Monty. I looked at him and he nodded and we did the fucking dance ha ha.
We got a round of applause from all the staff in the shop. And I got my kecks taken up for half price 🍻🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 17

DellaC

VIP Member
Scan was all good! He’s really wriggly in there, measuring ahead by 4 days so growing nicely and gave us a few waves 😁 so relieved 😊 thanks for all the support over the past few days when I’ve been freaking out 😊
Never had any doubt my love but your concerns were wholly valid and you absolutely needed to see your boy 💙

I've been to a scan of my own this afternoon. Darlings I'm going to be a Nana. Not ideal: her age, the father, her uni but I couldn't be happier! She's only very early (9 weeks) and bless her she's in shock (she's on the pill). Not telling anyone in real life but needed to get it out before I burst!! 😂😂😍

• Heart
Reactions: 15

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Scan was all good! He’s really wriggly in there, measuring ahead by 4 days so growing nicely and gave us a few waves 😁 so relieved 😊 thanks for all the support over the past few days when I’ve been freaking out 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Mentioned it on another thread and need to share. Yesterday we was doing some last minute shopping. We stroll past a jewellers and we are nosing at the stuff and my fella points out some earrings like awwww do you like them? I'm like ewwwww no I do not. Open up my first prezzie this morning only to be greeted by those very same earrings. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

DellaC

VIP Member
My little love has just gone down to theatre to have a stent put in each tear duct. He's had the procedure before but it was unsuccessful so I'm hoping it works this time and he gets some relief from continuous eye problems.

He hates anything medical, hates being prodded and poked so it's been a rather stressful morning 💙💛

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Hi all, I’ve been quietly (silently) following along since you moved over here and followed the LL thread before that. I hope the tough times ease up for everyone soon, some of you are really going through it.

I’m usually a reader rather than a commenter but seeing oldjamfan back today has made me wonder where Docmum is and if she’s ok? Has anyone heard from her? Hope you don’t mind me asking x
Hiya love,

Our lovely Docmum seems to have so much going on in her personal life, she doesn't share much but seems to withdraw when things get too much. I hope she still reads and keeps up with us and I genuinely miss her, she has the most beautiful heart and mind 😍

❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope you all get the box of post its and Lee cooper leisuresuits you asked Santa for x

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain yassss you go girl!!! Not sure what is or isn't right to say even though its good news. ❤

@DellaC I hope lil man's surgery has been successful and he's enjoying his maccies. ❤

Had a down day yesterday. Sounds daft but my period started and my fella had sworn he could smell pregnancy on me. I had a lil pray and God's told me I have to eat healthily, trust in him abit more and look after myself abit more but I do have another 2-4 months to wait until hes ready to bless us again ( I know some people will think wtf but I know and feel it 100000% he speaks to me in mad ways). So been playing prayers over the house and listening to some gospel music. Just filling the house with God really.

Also youngest has his first school trip next week. Very nervous but he will have his 1to1 with him the whole time and she's really good with him and knows what he's like lol. Will be his first time in wellies as well so hoping he can walk OK in them. Deep down I'm just doing internal cartwheels as we will be child free for like 5 hours and we all know what that means WINK WINK.

• Heart

oldjamfan

Chatty Member
Hello bitches! Sorry to hear that things aren’t any better for a couple of you. 😘❤

Sorry I’ve been quiet for a while but what a couple of weeks I’ve had. From the sublime to the ridiculous and back to the sublime again. Without getting into a big longwinded ramble about it these three things happened.
1. My workplace was crowned UK employer of the year, cue mega celebrations with plenty of alcohol, then a week later
2. I slipped on some black ice while walking the dog and knocked myself out. Deep concussion and a week in hospital. My older brother died of a brain haemorrhage after a similar knock to the head so I was shitting myself and tbh I’m still not convinced that I’m in the clear, but then things took another positive turn
3. I went to a charity gig in a church in Liverpool for the local food bank. Long way to travel for me but I’d been tipped off that the fella that used to front The Jam was doing a half hour acoustic set. The tip was a good one. Not only that, because I knew the organiser I was able to hang out with the artists before the show and have dinner with them. I spent fully half an hour chatting away to Paul Weller in the kitchen. PAUL FUCKING WELLER!! I would post the pics but that would properly out me if I’m not already outed but they are all over my Facebook page. What a night!!
Here’s a couple of pics without me in them though.

Hope everyone is feeling better soon, glad to see @DellaC is still the life and soul 😘✊🏻🍻

Attachments

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I don’t want to jinx it (I’m definitely jinxing it) but it looks like Ondansetron could finally have got my sickness under control 🤞🏼 I’ve managed to eat and drink like a normal person over the last 12 hours and not been sick once.

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Sending my sincere condolences to you. 💔
---

Hang on Slingo is ginger???
Very Ginger. He sent me this, put behind a spoiler incase anyone is eating/of a delicate nature.

597a11c69b1b688e3940fee3141c24ca.jpg
---
995_1.jpg
Knew you'd look you dirty bitches

• Haha

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I think that's what he'll do, part of me will be relieved if I'm honest. God I sound awful saying that 🙈🙈🙈
You don’t sound awful, and anyone thinks you do has no concept of the effects on a child of a parent being a shit❤

• Heart

oldjamfan

Chatty Member
Morning Twattlers. Just checking in to wish everyone a belated Merry Christmas and offer big hugs to those that need ‘em xx

• Heart

DellaC

VIP Member
Glad he’s awake! Must be a relief to have him back. When will you know if the op has worked this time?
Once he's healed they should start performing as normal tear ducts and the infections will subside. I have to massage them daily and I'll keep doing so until his check up in 4 weeks 🙂

He was only 4 last time he had them done, so hopefully now he's grown and the ducts are wider they will be more susceptible to the surgery. His surgeon is pleased with how it went so we can go home when they've brought his drops! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 12