LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I need to share something...

View attachment 2652643
Yes Lucy!!!! Been wishing for this for you, especially amid all the baby news on here. Congratulations. Will keep everything crossed for you.

On that note congratulations @DellaC that you're going to be a Nana. So glad your daughter saw sense with the Dad and hope he doesn't make things difficult. She's going to be an amazing Mum with having such a great example in you.

To think we all came together wanting justice for babies and here we are blessed.

I hope all those families managed to enjoy this Christmas somewhat more than others. Although so much justice still to be sought.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Guys I need to share something...

View attachment 2652643
Amazing news 😍😍 keeping fingers, toes and everything else crossed! What a wonderful Christmas present ❀

Our Christmas was exhausting but overall good apart from my MIL kicking off that we hadn’t spent enough on her gift- she wanted a Β£140 necklace instead of the Β£50 item I got her. I wish I was joking πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²πŸ₯²

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
@Okgolightly some people are just ungrateful to the core your mil is in that gang it seems
@Lucyxxxx this has just made me smile so much I am so happy for you. I'm sending you lots of positive vibes and good wishes πŸ˜˜πŸ’•
---
I ended up not going to my appointment and I'll rearrange it for the new year. I didn't want to go out in that it's absolutely wild. I'm snuggled up in my oodie watching the rain instead

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
So much for my chilled day. The broken downstairs toilet overflowed whilst we weren’t paying attention and my downstairs was an inch in water. Mopped it all up with all my towels, dressing gowns, throws and bedding and finally got everything dry (thankfully all downstairs is vinyl floor not carpet) but between me and my fella we’ve got about 7 loads of washing to do and dry. This is where living apart has its advantages!

Can’t believe it!! Never say you are having a lovely chilled one I jinxed myself!
Nooo! I hope the flood has dried out or at the very least the ark building process is coming along well 😭
The wind and rain here just now is mental, the pups won't even go for a pee πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚ hope it eases off as I've got a appointment at the docs later to see about a coil (not really enamoured on having it though πŸ™ˆ)
Same here! I was waiting at the bus stop just off the moorland near my house and it was like something out of the end bit of Withnail and I, only unfortunately with less alcohol
---
Congratulations!!!!! 🩷🩷🩷🩷 I'm so happy for you 🩷
Ahh! That is so awesome, you will be an amazing mum! So glad this happened after the year you had. It’s so special to find out just before the New Year too

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you guys. I'm so happy. ❀ Took the test. Come out bathroom and dashed it at my fella. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
@Lucyxxxx many congratulations, lovely news.

It's been a bit wild here weather wise but the wind has dropped a little and a lot less rain than this morning. I'm keeping cosy indoors, I've been camped on the sofa under a blanket most of the day.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Congratulations @Lucyxxxx πŸ©·πŸ’™πŸ©·πŸ’™

@tay65 I've just roared about your 40 year old dryer! My FIL has a 37 year old Zanussi washing machine that still works perfectly fine but is an ugly brown colour πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He bought it for his late wife for Christmas and every year my husband and his mad siblings send it a birthday card πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it's called Zelda πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Thank you guys.❀❀ I had a dream a few nights ago about a positive test but thought nah. I've been feeling abit off since Christmas day. Thought I'd wait until Friday to test... but me being me I just kinda knew... so needed to confirm. I've been milking it already all my fellas heard since finding out is me banging on about being in a delicate condition. I'm a little but weary after last time but gonna have a reassurance scan once I am roughly 6/7 weeks. Still can't believe it. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@mrs.darcy I'm so pleased your journey to and from Scottishland went well, you're facing and overcoming so many anxieties πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

@raspberryjuice how's the sickness?

@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain have you got a break in treatment over Christmas?

@Copacapybara why would a crab need a jumper? Would it not weigh him down once it's wet? πŸ˜‚
How was your Christmas!??

I had chemo on the 22nd so my Christmas was pretty fucked unfortunately, I also have a bone scan tomorrow which I am extremely anxious about 😬😬 but at least next year is guaranteed to be better 🀞🏼 hopefully 🫣

• Heart
How was your Christmas!??

I had chemo on the 22nd so my Christmas was pretty fucked unfortunately, I also have a bone scan tomorrow which I am extremely anxious about 😬😬 but at least next year is guaranteed to be better 🀞🏼 hopefully 🫣
Awww good luck! I'll say a prayer for you. ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.