LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a wonderful day today. A family occasion (husband's family not mine for obvious reasons 🤣) but it was so nice to be out and about and debuted my wig free head ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I had a wonderful day today. A family occasion (husband's family not mine for obvious reasons 🤣) but it was so nice to be out and about and debuted my wig free head ❤
That sounds lovely, hope the weather was good for you too 😍💛

Both babies were asleep early and in their own beds by half 7 so Mr Golightly and I have actually had a night together for the first time in ages. However we decided to start watching the Tattooist of Aushwitz and as a result haven’t said a word to each other for the last hour 😭 I read the book a few years ago and it really affected me; the tv show has done the same. Really harrowing 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Keep coming to check if @DellaC has posted. I really hope nothing bad has happened 😟
Same, she’s really on my mind, I keep wondering what could have happened as it’s so out of character, she’s usually always on here chatting away and cracking a joke. I really hope she’s ok and is going to pop back on soon.

Ah wonderful news, you deserve to have lots of wonderful days after everything you’ve been through ❤

• Heart
@Okgolightly I see that movie advertised on a local billboard, looks bloody harrowing. I've yet to watch Schindlers List or the boy in the striped pyjamas 😔.
I thought 'Remember' starring Christopher Plummer was a good film, well I say good but, you know.

It's great that we're all anon here however it comes to something when one of us goes unexpectedly awol..... Della was excited for baby Raspberrys arrival & wouldn't intentionally miss congratulating his mummy & daddy.....
Send us a sign Della 🤞
I hope all is well & she just wants to stop the world for a short while.

Wig free @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain how liberating for you. How long before you even forgot to care or did a slight chill always remind you?
Is your hair growing back differently than before?

I've been watching BBC crime documentaries all evening so now cleansing my mind with Pavarotti duets on sky arts 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well after my lovely day yesterday I got hit with a stomach bug 😭😭😭 think it's all over with now though 🤞🏼
I cannot catch a break 🙄

Oh in relation to my hair, it growing back straight and I had wavy curly hair before this. It's so weird! It has a colour now at least, light brown! My eyebrows are back to what they nearly were before and my lashes are nice and thick, I just need to get a lash lift or something cause they are very straight now!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well after my lovely day yesterday I got hit with a stomach bug 😭😭😭 think it's all over with now though 🤞🏼
I cannot catch a break 🙄

Oh in relation to my hair, it growing back straight and had wavy curly hair before this. It's so weird! It has a colour now at least, light brown! My eyebrows are back to what they nearly were before and my lashes are nice and thick, I just need to get a lash lift or something cause they are very straight now!
Stomach bugs are horrendous, hope you are feeling better- make sure you have lots of rest today!

That is so interesting about your hair growing back differently, I’ve heard a few people had the same experience and it fascinates me. Definitely treat yourself to a lash lift and whatever else to give yourself a pamper!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I cannot catch a break 🙄

Oh in relation to my hair, it growing back straight and had wavy curly hair before this. It's so weird! It has a colour now at least, light brown! My eyebrows are back to what they nearly were before and my lashes are nice and thick, I just need to get a lash lift or something cause they are very straight now!
Hope you’re ok and can take it easy today

Both my kids have been sick the last two days (obviously on different nights) but only sick once and then totally fine 🤷‍♀️ hope yours goes as quickly xx

• Heart
Hope you’re ok and can take it easy today

Both my kids have been sick the last two days (obviously on different nights) but only sick once and then totally fine 🤷‍♀️ hope yours goes as quickly xx
I'm hoping it will pass quickly because the cramps are nearly fully gone at this point! Husband got it first and he seems much better now too.
---
Stomach bugs are horrendous, hope you are feeling better- make sure you have lots of rest today!

That is so interesting about your hair growing back differently, I’ve heard a few people had the same experience and it fascinates me. Definitely treat yourself to a lash lift and whatever else to give yourself a pamper!
I had heard stories but it's almost unbelievable when it happens to you!! I could never manage my curly hair anyway so this is kinda a blessing 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope you’re feeling better again soon lovely!

It’s mad about your hair. My colleague lost hers with chemo and it came back completely different, and like you found after she lost it again it’s just started growing back completely differently again. She said even her leg and underarm hair is different this time. And she’s of that age where she’s growing whiskers and before her latest chemo they were black and they’ve come back really fair which she’s pleased about 😂 It’s so crazy isn’t it? I wonder what causes it to change because if you wax it or it falls out for other reasons like alopecia, deficiencies or postpartum hair loss etc it usually grows back the same as it was before but something about chemo must completely change the root structure but over your entire body. I find it really interesting!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope you’re feeling better again soon lovely!

It’s mad about your hair. My colleague lost hers with chemo and it came back completely different, and like you found after she lost it again it’s just started growing back completely differently again. She said even her leg and underarm hair is different this time. And she’s of that age where she’s growing whiskers and before her latest chemo they were black and they’ve come back really fair which she’s pleased about 😂 It’s so crazy isn’t it? I wonder what causes it to change because if you wax it or it falls out for other reasons like alopecia, deficiencies or postpartum hair loss etc it usually grows back the same as it was before but something about chemo must completely change the root structure but over your entire body. I find it really interesting!
It's mental! and it's the same for my body hair too, it's totally different to what it was! I'd also love to know the reason why

• Heart
From what I can see, Della hasn't been on here for a week now. I hope she, and her family, are ok. She's a big miss, I love her humour.

• Heart
  • Sad
I'm speculating, but I wonder whether she's had to hand her phone in as part of the PC Prick situation and she can't remember her login details for Tattle to get set up on a different phone? She might be having to wait until they allow registrations to sign in/register under a different name. Alternatively, one of you private detectives needs to check the local news in Ramsbottom for the past week!

• Heart
I'm speculating, but I wonder whether she's had to hand her phone in as part of the PC Prick situation and she can't remember her login details for Tattle to get set up on a different phone? She might be having to wait until they allow registrations to sign in/register under a different name. Alternatively, one of you private detectives needs to check the local news in Ramsbottom for the past week!
You know the little people in my head..... GET OUT, YOU'RE READING MY MIND.
I thought the very same Jammy.

I'm thinking it's PC related rather than anything more worrisome 🤞
Della if you're reading this go on Vinted & sell anything with TATTLE in the header ...we'll know it's you & message you a code!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m hoping this is it and Della will be back on here with us soon! Very unlike her to go dark for no reason 😔
---
You know the little people in my head..... GET OUT, YOU'RE READING MY MIND.
I thought the very same Jammy.

I'm thinking it's PC related rather than anything more worrisome 🤞
Della if you're reading this go on Vinted & sell anything with TATTLE in the header ...we'll know it's you & message you a code!
Oooh this is clever! Cue me stalking Vinted 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha