Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2ofeach

VIP Member
I wonder if my local chippy would batter and deep fry a mars bar if I took one in
I paid £1.50 for this bad boy.
I'm thinking I need to try it again with a few scoops of vanilla ice cream purely for research.
I've just googled & apparently its anything between 600 & 900 calories per battered mars 😳

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 3

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I was supposed to get my first child benefit payment today but mines not gone in either Cale. Apparently it’s a hmrc issue that they’re working on. I feel for the people that rely on that money to feed their kids etc.

My weekend was basically sat around with Baby R 😂 Mr R has a couple days off now though so we’re heading out this afternoon. After I’ve been to the doctors about the pain in my csec scar because it’s getting worse by the day.

• Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
If the police do have Della's phone and she's got a new one does Tattle have a forgot password option? That would get her back here surely if she's forgotton login details.

• Heart

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Baby Raspberry is much better thanks! We’re doing good. He’s an absolute dream 🥰

Mr R’s paternity finishes this week so we’re trying to make the most of the last couple of days with him at home.

Just been out for lunch for my best friends birthday. Baby R got all dressed up and I think my ovaries exploded and now I want to have an army of babies 😂😂
Omg 😍😍😍😍 how CUTE!!!!!

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Ah bless her! I don’t know if it’s the same for you but I definitely felt like having the baby made my older girl seem so much older and I probably expected more of her because she was older but now my youngest is the age she was I realise she was still so little when he was born. I’m not saying that’s the same for you just sharing my experience!
4:45 was this morning’s wake up time! If anyone has any tips on how to get your kids to sleep later in summer I’d gratefully take them. We’ve tried so many different things! My eldest has always woke up at the crack of dawn when it’s light outside and it slowly wears me down every summer till I’m just about to have a mental breakdown 🫠😂
We try everything, black out blind, gro clock, bribery, he gets up whenever he wants and I (normally) cope with many cups of coffee but now I’m running on one cup of caffeinated tea a day and hoping for the r best. 5.40 for us today so not as early as you. X

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
I was supposed to get my first child benefit payment today but mines not gone in either Cale. Apparently it’s a hmrc issue that they’re working on. I feel for the people that rely on that money to feed their kids etc.

My weekend was basically sat around with Baby R 😂 Mr R has a couple days off now though so we’re heading out this afternoon. After I’ve been to the doctors about the pain in my csec scar because it’s getting worse by the day.
Hope they can get the pain sorted for you x

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I got woke up at 2am by my 2 younger kids fucking arguing over them getting in eachothers bed. I hate half term

• Sad
Reactions: 2

2ofeach

VIP Member
We do actually have a few more initial details Jammy but I don't want to seem like a total nut job 🤪
This has been my evening, searching 'key' words, clicking on profile pics of potential Dellas, literal stranger danger!!!

Is this her definite location as I was mostly a reader lurker on LL so only really jumped in once the Dellas took off

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2