Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I didn't either. One doctor said measles and the other said chicken pox but the chemist said too it was most likely measles. True id rather if he has them get it done and the wedding will be measle free
---
I honestly don't know about contagion I've never dealt with measles before. I dont even know anyone who has had them

• Sad
Reactions: 3

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Not had any letters from them for a long long time. From what I've read it's affecting a lot of people and HMRC are dealing with it and payments will hopefully clear today
Hope they sort it out for you quickly Caly

Did everyone have a nice weekend? Anything exciting to look forward to this week?

• Heart

Peepynose

Glad your sharing of news went well @odetotheseaweed! You are incredibly kind and selfless with what you are doing to support your cousins to have a family so if anyone is casting judgements they should give their head a wobble.

@raspberryjuice your pictures melt me (and make me soo broody) he’s gorgeous! ❤

Anyone got a wine hangover cure? I’m feeling a bit tender today, too many wines at the wedding yesterday! It was my childhood friends and we are very rarely all in once place so was wonderful to all be together celebrating. I’m hosting a BBQ today for my little girl’s birthday so I need to come back to life 😂

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I dont like lemon so im going to pretend you said something else and still join in. You’ll have to let us know the date I’m actually going to order cake for it 😂

• Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
I was trying to work out what you meant 🤣 I think that’s why they’re going to do a scan. The pain has eased a bit the past couple of days though so hopefully whatever it is has resolved or is resolving!

Hope you get an appt Cale! Surely they’ll squeeze him in with a rash??
Glad it's easing. Botch job will just be the cherry on the cake of your maternity care.

These poor minis. Seems relentless with everything they're catching.

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
That’s difficult. A surprise would be exciting but if she knows about them you can use them as bribes and threats if she’s playing up 😂

• Haha

2ofeach

VIP Member
Oh Jammy you're a daft sod, funny though.
It's fab that docmum is using you as a middle man 😂

• Haha