Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Mine are 3 (boy and an easy baby) and very nearly 6 (girl, a tricky baby and a sensitive deep feeling little soul now). We’ve had a few people around us pregnant and having babies and they’ve both asked if we can have another baby in our family. I’m coming up for 37 so similar age to you. Do you know I’d love to have an accident and the decision be taken out of my hands!
I love how you and ode have sparked up the chat on my advice thread. ❤
Ah I hope you get twins! Have you got the twin gene in your family? I’ve also heard your body can start releasing more eggs too as you get older!
oh it’s hard isn’t it @Okgolightly, would we ever get that done feeling?! There is only one way to find out 😂 🙈 xx
Aww so a lovely gap if you were to have another! They’d be able to help a bit and fully understand what’s going on. I bet they’d love a little sibling 😁
Baby R was an oops baby, I was on the pill but had 3 lots of antibiotics back to back and got really drunk and here we are 🤣 We were planning to start trying this year so we just say he decided he couldn’t wait.

There’s no twins on my side but is on Mr R’s, but that’s not supposed to increase the chance of them as far as I know? Saying that my friend married an identical twin and she’s had twins so I don’t know if there is some kind of increased risk although I guess it’s all down to the eggs 🤷🏻‍♀️ who knows!

• Heart
Reactions: 2

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I’m so over this weather. I’m sick of the kids bringing coughs home, baby’s got another cold, guys probs fuming he’s only been on earth 11 weeks and he’s on his 2nd cough and cold
Poor little man! 😔 We’ve pretty much banned anyone coming and seeing baby since he got poorly unless they’re in absolutely perfect health. It’s actually been quite nice just being the three of us. Not so easy when you have other kids tho. But agreed on the weather it’s just shite! I’ve got loads of cute rompers and shorts and T-shirts for mini rasp thinking by now we’d have sunshine and warmer weather and I reckon he’s gonna grow out of them before he gets to wear any of them at this rate.

• Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
I work with secondary school kids; their attitudes are just awful and for whatever reason the leadership in our school does nothing to challenge it. There’s no support at all. A colleague was physically threatened by a student and nothing was done! Im thankful I only work part time so have some respite but it is utterly draining. So many colleagues and friends have left due to it. You just go to work to be verbally and sometimes physically abused and it’s just like how much more can I take?
Sorry work is so rubbish and you have no support. Worrying how many teachers leave.

Is Mr R looking forward to his first Father's day @raspberryjuice?

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Just on here but it takes a lot to keep up. It’s absolutely mental some of the theories. Obviously it’s sad a young lad has gone missing and is very likely dead but the thread, the theories and utter chaos are hilarious 🙈

oldjamfan

VIP Member
My child benefit hasn't went into the bank today and it goes in every Monday without fail and has done for the last 8yrs. I don't know what's going on
Get straight on to HMRC Caley. Is it possible they’ve sent you a letter that didn’t get dealt with? That’s the most common reason for this happening - the second most common reason is a glitch at your bank, so worth contacting them too. Hope you get it sorted x

• Heart

Peepynose

Hope mini has woken up brighter this morning @Caledonianprincess 💛 I’ve had a rough couple of days at work I’m absolutely sick of being spoken to like shit by the kids and nothing gets done 😡 got called a bitch this morning for asking a kid to listen when I speak!
Hope today has been better? What age range do you work with? I really feel for you as leaving your baby and going back to work is hard enough without having to deal with that. I work within the education sector and my colleagues and I are really noticing a big difference in the attitudes of parents and students. Xx

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
I paid £1.50 for this bad boy.
I'm thinking I need to try it again with a few scoops of vanilla ice cream purely for research.
I've just googled & apparently its anything between 600 & 900 calories per battered mars 😳
Purely for research 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Could you use a lid from a bottle or a small Tupperware pot? We’ve got some little round ones we used to use before we switched to pods.

What are the pods doing to your machine?

I'm venturing to Glasgow today as need to go to the bra shop for us big of boob ladies for a bra that won't show when I wear my wedding dress. Me and mini are going. I can't take my car in to the city centre anymore so I'm going to get the train then get the car and go get Krispy Kreme doughnuts (might need to double back on myself but I don't care 😂)

• Heart