Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
When I was in the Harry & Megan threads in the early days we had a few very regular posters go off grid. It's quite odd that we care so very much given that we're all complete strangers.
How long is too long....?
Baby D is due in July I recall?
Did any of them come back?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
We can get gravy in our chippys but I’ve never got it but am partial to curry sauce. Never seen a fried mars bar down these parts either and never tried them on my trips to Scotland - not sure how I feel about them. Could be a bit claggy in the mouth 😂

We’re off to do an escape room today. A doctor who themed one. Never done one before but sounds a lot of fun.

• Heart
Get straight on to HMRC Caley. Is it possible they’ve sent you a letter that didn’t get dealt with? That’s the most common reason for this happening - the second most common reason is a glitch at your bank, so worth contacting them too. Hope you get it sorted x
Not had any letters from them for a long long time. From what I've read it's affecting a lot of people and HMRC are dealing with it and payments will hopefully clear today

• Sad

2ofeach

VIP Member
I love coffee & walnut cake 😋

I'm dog sitting again this weekend which is nice as I get a long walk too....

Fake tanning is a pain in the ass...spray tan all the way.
What's a Connie cake @Peepynose ?

• Heart

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Once the rash comes out on the cheeks they aren't contagious. School still made me pick home up at 11am, couldn't have a sleep before work that day. Kids are killing me.

• Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
Just on the news about a processing problem with child benefit today.

Love to everyone. Stupidly got burnt yesterday but lovely afternoon.

That photo of baby R 😍 looks like he's in training to be an Olympic diver or gymnast.

Glad you're news went down well @odetotheseaweed even if they will gossip behind your back. Your cousin is very lucky.
---
My weekend was basically sat around with Baby R 😂 Mr R has a couple days off now though so we’re heading out this afternoon. After I’ve been to the doctors about the pain in my csec scar because it’s getting worse by the day.
Hope you get your pain sorted. Be careful.
---
On the news it says it will be paid on Wednesday now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
My child benefit hasn't went into the bank today and it goes in every Monday without fail and has done for the last 8yrs. I don't know what's going on

• Sad
Pictures or it didn’t happen 😂😂😂

Just to be clear I am joking 🫣

Glasgow will be busty today. FFS I of course mean busy. Jeezus what’s wrong with me? 😂😂😂

Enjoy Caley 🍻
I've since changed my mind to go to tantrum doughnuts instead as it's in the city centre and I'm assuming they will be nicer than Krispy Kreme

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Glad your sharing of news went well @odetotheseaweed! You are incredibly kind and selfless with what you are doing to support your cousins to have a family so if anyone is casting judgements they should give their head a wobble.

@raspberryjuice your pictures melt me (and make me soo broody) he’s gorgeous! ❤

Anyone got a wine hangover cure? I’m feeling a bit tender today, too many wines at the wedding yesterday! It was my childhood friends and we are very rarely all in once place so was wonderful to all be together celebrating. I’m hosting a BBQ today for my little girl’s birthday so I need to come back to life 😂
Probably too late now but McDonald’s breakfast and a full fat coke!

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Meant to say sewn.
I was trying to work out what you meant 🤣 I think that’s why they’re going to do a scan. The pain has eased a bit the past couple of days though so hopefully whatever it is has resolved or is resolving!

Hope you get an appt Cale! Surely they’ll squeeze him in with a rash??

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Today is going to be a brilliant day. I get to try my wedding dress on and my neighbour who has terrorised the street for years is moving oh and Donald trump got found guilty 🎉🎉🎉🎉 happy Friday indeed fellas 😍 I hope everyone has an amazing day
Ahhhhh very exciting! Let us know how it goes 🥰

• Heart